"We do what's best for the team."

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

Re:

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With Belichick as GM, the Patriots have won more games than any other NFL team in the last dozen years and have had the most success overall.  So who are the proven GMs who are better?  Could we have some names of viable candidates?  

[/QUOTE]
    Scott Pioli is hanging around doing sports radio shows and the tv analyst gig. He had a pretty good run in NE. Is he qualified? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re:

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Can you name me one team or teams who win games 14-10 in this era? How can you be this dumb?

Look at the scoreboards in Sundays!!

Every team that won yesterday scored more than 20!! More than 20!

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/scoreboard

Watch tonight's game, too. You'll see. The 14-10 score  is OVER in this league. OVER.

I'd like to see our offense not check out for half of these games (or more).

Ugh, I 've been explaining what Goodell has been doing here for years. Years!  Learn! Read!

It's right here on this board!  I don't like it either as a traditionalist in sports, but it is what it is.

It's all we have. Until Goodell resigns, this is what the league wants.  That means our offense must produce!  Must! There is no way to win scoring 17 or 14 points! Ugh! Wake up!

Two SBs!  Playoff games!  When will it end?!!!

[/QUOTE]

dude, chill the f out. i know the 14-10 days are over. we all know that. welcome to the new nfl. i'm just stating to me 14-10 games are alot more interesting than high scoring games. and i'm a fan of defense and wont deny when they are good

[/QUOTE]

That's great you think they are more interesting, as do I, but I am realist and now they don't exist anymore and don't happen.

Talk to Goodell.

Our team had no penalties in Houston and in Miami (minus the questionable Fletcher call) because BB knows the flags are out on Ds.

Our D held to 17 points all game long. All game. If our offense could have simply called a better game for itself, we win it.

Don't wait until the end to hold a decimated Ds feet to the fire and act like our offense scored where they should be scoring.

It looks pathetic and irrtional.

[/QUOTE]

FRAUD ALERT!

The DECIMATED O  had the lead TWICE!  The pathetic D lost it twice.  Any questions?

PS, Fool.  The O scored on 50% of their drives.  THEIR scoring efficiency average for the year is under 40%.  39.5%

Do you even know what a scoring efficiency is?

That means they did better than their AVERAGE scoring efficiency.  That means in 8 possessions they will only score 3 times,  Which is what they did in the SB

Points per game were lost due to lost possessions. Yet, they were less than a TD off their average.  You could expect the O to score on  at least 40% of those lost possessions.

Less possessions means less scores.  How many times does a supposed 152 IQ have to hear this before he/she gets it?  Duh!!!!!!  My wife has an employee who only went to the 4th grade and SHE GETS IT.

The f#c$i%g DEFENSE also gave up scores on 50% of their drives( 3 f'n td's) against an INFERIOR Offense .  Their AVERAGE SCORING EFFICIENCY AGAINST is normally 31.2%, which means they did MUCH WORSE against a shltty offense as f'n usual.

The puuky D gave up OVER their average points (21.2) per game with 4 LESS POSSESSIONS..  with 4 less possessions they should have given up LESS THAN 21.2 points, NOT MORE.  They should have only given up 16 points at their current average PPg, NOT 24.  BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE AS MANY STOPS!

THE O IS EXPECTED TO SCORE LESS than their average points with less scoring opportunities (they should have scored 20) AND THE D IS EXPECTED TO GIVE UP LESS than their average points.(16)  NOT MORE!!!!!!  A better D would have given up less than 16,  pfft.

They blow.  How long should TB have to endure this crap?

It's been waaayyyy to long already.  3 SB losses because of this crap.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re:

How many times have we heard "Value" on draft day as they trade away a first round pick to take some stiff a full round or two later...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Re:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Who is determining what is best for the team? 

There have been many instances that show the team is making decisions that aren't what is best for the team.  One example would be the story that came out after the draft that BB did not listen to the scouts at draft time.  So apparently the scouts are not in on the "what's best for the team" meetings.

The Pats need a legit GM.  Having the same GM and Head Coach is a conflict of interest.

Your logic is flawed. If any gm just did what that scouts said, there would be no need for a gm. Scouts have the job to present possible candidates and give their opinions. It is the GM's job to weigh those opinions against the direction the team wants to go in and decide which players to draft. I'm sure that BB listens to his scouts, otherwise they wouldn't be working for him. I'm sure of this because that story you refer to was refuted numerous times by numerous people in the organization.

And how is it a conlict of interest being both GM and Head Coach? You should learn what that phrase means.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re:

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

There have been many instances that show the team is making decisions that aren't what is best for the team.  One example would be the story that came out after the draft that BB did not listen to the scouts at draft time.  So apparently the scouts are not in on the "what's best for the team" meetings.

The Pats need a legit GM.  Having the same GM and Head Coach is a conflict of interest.

[/QUOTE]

Your logic is flawed. If any gm just did what that scouts said, there would be no need for a gm. Scouts have the job to present possible candidates and give their opinions. It is the GM's job to weigh those opinions against the direction the team wants to go in and decide which players to draft. I'm sure that BB listens to his scouts, otherwise they wouldn't be working for him. I'm sure of this because that story you refer to was refuted numerous times by numerous people in the organization.

[/QUOTE]

Kraft is not the type to sit back and let Belichick make all the decisions....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Re:

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If BB "fired himself as GM" he'd have to come to this decision entirely on his own.

There is no way on Earth that Kraft would ever suggest such a thing.  First, he learned his lesson from the Parcells saga.  Second, if you risk alienating the "GM", you risk losing the Coach as well.

Then there's always ego involved.  Do you really think BB would ever confess to having too big a plate?  Would not happen.  Would he cede control over the draft?  No.

Realistically he could bring someone in with a nebulous title that could assist with GM duties.   But only BB and that person (hand-picked by BB) would know who was pulling the strings.

[/QUOTE]

That person has a name, it is Nick Caserio!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Re:

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How many times have we heard "Value" on draft day as they trade away a first round pick to take some stiff a full round or two later...

[/QUOTE]

And still, every year they are in the running for a superbowl by playing those same stiffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Re:

In response to wonderdrums' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

With Belichick as GM, the Patriots have won more games than any other NFL team in the last dozen years and have had the most success overall.  So who are the proven GMs who are better?  Could we have some names of viable candidates?  

[/QUOTE]
    Scott Pioli is hanging around doing sports radio shows and the tv analyst gig. He had a pretty good run in NE. Is he qualified? 

[/QUOTE]

Nope he isn't any better. Matter of fact, a lot of those guys on that long laundry list were picked on his watch.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, it is one of the things Kraft is known for. He hires people to do a job and he lets them do it without interference.  He admitted his mistake with Parcells was not getting out of his way and meddling too much in the football operations. Kraft has also stated in numerous interviews that BB runs the show and makes all the decisions and has final say in everything football related.

You must not know the Pats very well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And still, every year they are in the running for a superbowl by playing those same stiffs.

[/QUOTE]

And they WON how many in the last 10 years???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, it is one of the things Kraft is known for. He hires people to do a job and he lets them do it without interference.  He admitted his mistake with Parcells was not getting out of his way and meddling too much in the football operations. Kraft has also stated in numerous interviews that BB runs the show and makes all the decisions and has final say in everything football related.

You must not know the Pats very well.

[/QUOTE]

Really? Interesting comment - especially since Teddy Bruschi was on local radio not long ago, discussing his time on team. When in contract negotiations he was in Krafts office for the deal. Not Belichicks

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Can you name me one team or teams who win games 14-10 in this era? How can you be this dumb?

Watch tonight's game, too. You'll see. The 14-10 score  is OVER in this league. OVER.

Ugh, I 've been explaining what Goodell has been doing here for years. Years!  Learn! Read!

It's right here on this board!  I don't like it either as a traditionalist in sports, but it is what it is.

It's all we have. Until Goodell resigns, this is what the league wants.  That means our offense must produce!  Must! There is no way to win scoring 17 or 14 points! Ugh! Wake up!

[/QUOTE]

dude, chill the f out. i know the 14-10 days are over. we all know that. welcome to the new nfl. i'm just stating to me 14-10 games are alot more interesting than high scoring games. and i'm a fan of defense and wont deny when they are good

[/QUOTE]

That's great you think they are more interesting, as do I, but I am realist and now they don't exist anymore and don't happen.

Talk to Goodell.

Our team had no penalties in Houston and in Miami (minus the questionable Fletcher call) because BB knows the flags are out on Ds.

Our D held to 17 points all game long. All game. If our offense could have simply called a better game for itself, we win it.

Don't wait until the end to hold a decimated Ds feet to the fire and act like our offense scored where they should be scoring.

[/QUOTE]

FRAUD ALERT!

The DECIMATED O  had the lead TWICE!  The pathetic D lost it twice.  Any questions?

PS, Fool.  The O scored on 50% of their drives.  THEIR scoring efficiency average for the year is under 40%.  39.5%

That means they did better than their AVERAGE scoring efficiency.  That means in 8 possessions they will only score 3 times,  Which is what they did in the SB

Points per game were lost due to lost possessions. Yet, they were less than a TD off their average.  You could expect the O to score on  at least 40% of those lost possessions.

Less possessions means less scores.  How many times does a supposed 152 IQ have to hear this before he/she gets it?  Duh!!!!!!  My wife has an employee who only went to the 4th grade and SHE GETS IT.

The f#c$i%g DEFENSE also gave up scores on 50% of their drives( 3 f'n td's) against an INFERIOR Offense .  Their AVERAGE SCORING EFFICIENCY AGAINST is normally 31.2%, which means they did MUCH WORSE against a shltty offense as f'n usual.

The puuky D gave up OVER their average points (21.2) per game with 4 LESS POSSESSIONS..  with 4 less possessions they should have given up LESS THAN 21.2 points, NOT MORE.  They should have only given up 16 points at their current average PPg, NOT 24.  BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE AS MANY STOPS!

THE O IS EXPECTED TO SCORE LESS than their average points with less scoring opportunities (they should have scored 20) AND THE D IS EXPECTED TO GIVE UP LESS than their average points.(16)  NOT MORE!!!!!!  A better D would have given up less than 16,  pfft.

[/QUOTE]

Tom Brady is Peyton Manning.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Talk to Goodell.

[/QUOTE]

FRAUD ALERT!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tom Brady will always be better than Peyton Manning.......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Talk to Goodell.

[/QUOTE]

FRAUD ALERT!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Tom Brady has a long way to go before he is Peyton Manning. 

Lose 6 more times in his 1st playoff game.

Lose 4 more playoff games

Throw a pick six in the last moments in the SB costing his team a chance to win.

Sexually Assault a coed and have Daddy pay her off.

Those are just some of the major things Brady would have to accomplish to equal Peyton manning.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Talk to Goodell.

[/QUOTE]

FRAUD ALERT!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

debateable, and I beg to differ.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Talk to Goodell.

[/QUOTE]

FRAUD ALERT!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

debateable, and I beg to differ.

[/QUOTE]

debateable how?.......please elaborate......... and as to not take up the whole thread...don't reply to response...just post.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Talk to Goodell.

[/QUOTE]

FRAUD ALERT!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Throw a pick six in the last moments in the SB costing his team a chance to win.

Those are just some of the major things Brady would have to accomplish to equal Peyton manning.

[/QUOTE]

Great points - its always fun to see a pats fan use team records to impugn Manning while protecting Brady from the same when his team fails. 

I mean - I never remember Manning engaging in trash talk with an opponent and wondering if the opponent WR was going to play defense in order to keep Brady's pats from scoring more than 17 points and then going out and getting only 14.  that wasn't Brady's fault.  Right? 

And yes, Manning did throw a pick six which hurt the colts, but that's not dramatically different than Brady giving up a mindless safety which by the end of the game cost the pats an opportunity to win with a FG. 

No, everyone here defends Brady amidst his team losses.  Its like their head is in the sand when Brady questions are raised, but once someone says Manning, those heads pop up like - well - never mind.  You get the point. 

ultimately, a QB cannot be blamed for all things nor can he be praised for everything.  For example - Brady didn't kick all of those fg's that won big games early in his career nor did he get all of those turnovers.  Likewise, in at least 2 instances Manning didn't miss fg's in big games to either tie or win the game - but you'll surely blame him for that.  Why?  because someone said Manning and your head popped up out of the sand like - well - never mind.  You get the point.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re:

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh please. Pure garbage.

It's just a title.

The Directorandling all that work based on looking for clearly defined "patriots" style players, to FIT very specific role requirements.

Who do you think is defining that? The coach you love so much.

What I would like is for someone to explain to me how a coach they feel is a great coach successfully decides which player should play where on the field and in which situations and also which players won't even make the team and be cut outright?

Clearly if you feel a coach can't evaluate talent, which is the GM complaint, how do you expect that same coach to keep the right players on the team and put them in the right position for the right situations?

Clealry they can't evaluate talent as many would suggest so they can't possibly be able to keep, play, or cut the right guys either.

Complete nonsense.

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely true Low, and we all know it. Fans get angry and need to blame something or someone. The fact is we just haven't quite been good enough in the clutch and that includes our HOF QB, but we have been as talented as any team in the league on average for the last 13 years. Gaps in talent include 2005(more due to injury) 2006, and 2009. That is pretty reasonable. Look at the giants, ravens, steelers, saints, etc.... in the same time frame. I would argue the loss of "talented" coordinators 2 times over has had more to do with our inability to perform when it counts, but that is just my opinion. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

Iceman - I am not going to get into this in a big way because we've done it ad nauseum.  Manning leads Brady most statiscal catagory.  Manning's got 4 MVP's and may have a 5th by the end of the year.

He's got a better passer rating both in the regular season and playoffs. 

He's got more game winning drives and 4th quarter comebacks. 

His QBR (ESPN Stat) is higher

His AV (average value - Pro Football Reference Stat) is higher. 

I could go on, but I'll leave it at that.  I am sure that you'll bring up superbowl wins (which is a team stat) and postseason wins (which is a team stat) or Manning's one and dones (which is a team stat).  I'd be able to defend these things, but it wouldn't matter to you because you will believe what you want to believe and that will be that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Great points - its always fun to see a pats fan use team records to impugn Manning while protecting Brady from the same when his team fails. 

I mean - I never remember Manning engaging in trash talk with an opponent and wondering if the opponent WR was going to play defense in order to keep Brady's pats from scoring more than 17 points and then going out and getting only 14.  that wasn't Brady's fault.  Right? 

And yes, Manning did throw a pick six which hurt the colts, but that's not dramatically different than Brady giving up a mindless safety which by the end of the game cost the pats an opportunity to win with a FG. 

No, everyone here defends Brady amidst his team losses.  Its like their head is in the sand when Brady questions are raised, but once someone says Manning, those heads pop up like - well - never mind.  You get the point. 

ultimately, a QB cannot be blamed for all things nor can he be praised for everything.  For example - Brady didn't kick all of those fg's that won big games early in his career nor did he get all of those turnovers.  Likewise, in at least 2 instances Manning didn't miss fg's in big games to either tie or win the game - but you'll surely blame him for that.  Why?  because someone said Manning and your head popped up out of the sand like - well - never mind.  You get the point.

[/QUOTE]

I don't need to impugn PM his record in big games and playoff games does his record in those games does that for me. You are correct about one thing football is a team game and nobody better undderstands that than TB. The reason he is and will always be the better QB is that he does what is in the best interest of the TEAM and winning is more important to him... PM loves his records and indvisual accomplishments his entire career is based on them (see your response to iceman about his indivisual accomplishments). Hey if PM doesn't look good after a big game he can always blame... his line or a certain wr for not running the correct pattern.

Speaking of popping up where do you think you are posting in a Colt forum? A Bronco frorum? So yes, when a TROLL  posts something as asinine as you have I'll be right there to point it out. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't need to impugn PM his record in big games and playoff games does his record in those games does that for me. You are correct about one thing football is a team game and nobody better undderstands that than TB. The reason he is and will always be the better QB is that he does what is in the best interest of the TEAM and winning is more important to him... PM loves his records and indvisual accomplishments his entire career is based on them (see your response to iceman about his indivisual accomplishments). Hey if PM doesn't look good after a big game he can always blame... his line or a certain wr for not running the correct pattern.

Speaking of popping up where do you think you are posting in a Colt forum? A Bronco frorum? So yes, when a TROLL  posts something as asinine as you have I'll be right there to point it out. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't even set a trap but you step into it anyway.  HIS RECORD?? LOL!!

Everything you've written here is a bunch of conjecture.  Can you show me an example of  Manning's play that was intentionally meant for his own glory at the expense of the team?  That's what you are saying, right? 

Do you have examples of Manning "loving his records" at the expense of winning? 

This is where you guys always fail.  You throw things at the wall without any basic proof.  You just think it so it must be so.  Did you know that over the last 10 years (and removing the years that each didn't play) Manning has thrown exactly 9 more passes than Brady.  That is a statistically significant 1 per year.  But yeah - Manning only cares about stats and Brady cares about team.  Did you know in the postseason Manning averages 1 pass per game more than Brady - Another statistical anomoly. 

Cut out the conjecture and give me something meaningful and make it a debate. 

And don't change the subject.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't even set a trap but you step into it anyway.  HIS RECORD?? LOL!!

Everything you've written here is a bunch of conjecture.  Can you show me an example of  Manning's play that was intentionally meant for his own glory at the expense of the team?  That's what you are saying, right? 

Do you have examples of Manning "loving his records" at the expense of winning? 

This is where you guys always fail.  You throw things at the wall without any basic proof.  You just think it so it must be so.  Did you know that over the last 10 years (and removing the years that each didn't play) Manning has thrown exactly 9 more passes than Brady.  That is a statistically significant 1 per year.  But yeah - Manning only cares about stats and Brady cares about team.  Did you know in the postseason Manning averages 1 pass per game more than Brady - Another statistical anomoly. 

Cut out the conjecture and give me something meaningful and make it a debate. 

And don't change the subject.

[/QUOTE]

Who the Bleep are you to tell me what to do TROLL. You started the debate and I will go anywhere i please. As you stated it is a team game and PM lags far behind in TEAM accomplishments. The records speak for themselves TROLL. You want to debate indivisual records go to the Miami board and debate them about Marino. PM is a stat hound you yourself in your posts readily admit it. 

This is all you need to know and speaks volumes about your 5 time MVP... 3/4 of the time he qualifies for the playoffs he loses his 1st game. MVP's usually have a bigger positive impact on games... well some do anyway.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

Iceman - I am not going to get into this in a big way because we've done it ad nauseum.  Manning leads Brady most statiscal catagory.  Manning's got 4 MVP's and may have a 5th by the end of the year.

I could go on, but I'll leave it at that.  I am sure that you'll bring up superbowl wins (which is a team stat) and postseason wins (which is a team stat) or Manning's one and dones (which is a team stat).  I'd be able to defend these things, but it wouldn't matter to you because you will believe what you want to believe and that will be that.

[/QUOTE]

why is it the latter points you brought up that Brady leads in are TEAM STATS?
    ...but as for your early points that Manning has upper hand.......who is he throwing to? ...a teammate right?........if not for someone else catching the ball..Manning wouldn't have those stats right?

but the stats that make Brady a Champion...and Manning not......those are TEAM STATS?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Manning got to play most of his games in a dome with a stable cast of characters, the same OC and the same receivers year after year.  Brady has had several OCs and a different set of receivers practically every year, and he has to play in the cold, wind, and snow every year.  Manning has had optimal conditions to play in his whole career while Brady has had to deal with constant change and much worse playing conditions.  And yet while Manning has the NFL record for most playoff losses, Brady has the record for most playoff wins.  Also consider this: Manning's father was an NFL quarterback.  What did Brady's father do for a living?  Manning was groomed to be a quarterback from his infancy and was the first pick of the 1998 draft while Brady was afterthought, a 199th pick.  Manning should have been a hundred times better than Brady but Brady will end up with a higher lifetime winning percentage.     

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Manning got to play most of his games in a dome with a stable cast of characters, the same OC and the same receivers year after year.  Brady has had several OCs and a different set of receivers practically every year, and he has to play in the cold, wind, and snow every year.  Manning has had optimal conditions to play in his whole career while Brady has had to deal with constant change and much worse playing conditions.  And yet while Manning has the NFL record for most playoff losses, Brady has the record for most playoff wins.  Also consider this: Manning's father was an NFL quarterback.  What did Brady's father do for a living?  Manning was groomed to be a quarterback from his infancy and was the first pick of the 1998 draft while Brady was afterthought, a 199th pick.  Manning should have been a hundred times better than Brady but Brady will end up with a higher lifetime winning percentage.     

[/QUOTE]

Another Manning apoligist - notice they never mention playoff record...Has any QB ever won less?

Sections
Shortcuts