We finally adjusted well at half time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

We finally adjusted well at half time

Well we finally made some good half time adjustments and dominated the 2nd half today. The only down note was Morris' fumble which really hurt to watch after driving the ball all the way down the field. We also played with some intensity after looking sick in the first half. We hit what looked to be rock bottom in the 1st half and came back swinging. This weeks #1 priority is to get Moss back mentally. Some guys need to be nurtured a little more and it seems like Moss is one of those guys. Whatever it takes!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Re: We finally adjusted well at half time

e, Looks like the D inspired the O today.  I agree on Moss he defiantly has a fragile ego.   The coaches should of done a better job getting him involved today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: We finally adjusted well at half time

In Response to Re: We finally adjusted well at half time:
    e, Looks like the D inspired the O today.  I agree on Moss he defiantly has a fragile ego.   The coaches should of done a better job getting him involved today.
    Posted by K-max

Your right!  I'm actually very encouraged about today even though it was Carolina.This is the type of game we haven't seen out of the Pats this year yet. Moss will be back,I think he just may need Pat Patriot to hook him up and a little more attention in practice this week. This decoy receiver crap doesn't cut it.

Sections
Shortcuts