We Got Fanene's Money Back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

We Got Fanene's Money Back

Being reported per Rapoport.  Supposedly he didn't disclose he was popping pills for his knees during the physical.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: We Got Fanene's Money Back

this could give us how much cap?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

So 2.5M this year, plus a roll over from last year as well?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The bonus was a little under 4 million although I don't think we gave him all of it before he was cut.  My guess would be 3-4 mil?  Unless that's not how it works.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Good spend the damn money! We have a ton of space and nothing to spend it on. If we come away with the 12 FA's we came away with last year I'll be pissed but that's where it's tracking right now

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Cool, more money to bring in a ton more "value" type players.  Here's an idea, as I continue to watch more and more really good players who could really help this team out sign with other teams at very reasonable prices, why not spend a few dollars more get some of those really good players?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Good spend the damn money! We have a ton of space and nothing to spend it on. If we come away with the 12 FA's we came away with last year I'll be pissed but that's where it's tracking right now

Frustrating!!  Deep down I keep hoping BB has a really big plan here but it's not looking good.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

How do you know BB isn't working on a trade besides getting the players he wants in FA?

Your panicky comments are odd.

Just going by what we have seen in the past and lack of doing anything now.  Why expect anything different now?

oh wait, there was some news about looking at the injury prone bills WR today, lol!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Sadly Rapoport wasn't entirely correct.  According to Bedard we won a hearing that allows us to proceed whatever that means.  Still haven't gotten the money back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

How do you know BB isn't working on a trade besides getting the players he wants in FA?

Your panicky comments are odd.

Because we have only 3 picks in the 1st three rounds. It's beyond his MO to work out a trade at this point. I'd be shocked if he did work something out but when was the last time a trade he made worked out? 07' Welker and Moss since then they've all been wasted picks including 4-6 this year. I consider Talib trade a failure because we let him get to FA (means we could have let him do the same thing if we didn't trade for him) and he didn't play in enough games to make an impact last year

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Who are all these great players signing elsewhere, besides Dashon Golden?

I want Talib, Vollmer, Huey, Ed Reed, Adrian Wilson, Bernard Pollard, Louis Delmas, Asomuhga, Greg Jennings, Victor Cruz, Julian Edelman, Gamble, Cason, Mike Jenkins, Richard Seymour, Casey Hampton if he still wants to play, Allen Branch maybe, Sione Pouha for low money and bring Donte Stallworth back in... all these guys are still available, and those are just the free agents, trades though rare still happen and the draft is coming up so save some of that money.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Told ya. That;s more money.

Mt Hurl, please step forward. It's comical. He and the trolls claim I lose every debate and I am wrong about everything, but this is another exmample of him whining about dead money with Fannene, with HIM being wrong.

It's not BB's fault a player lies in FA or a player has a career ending injury.

How about this, troll? Instead of getting his money back...why are are you so happy about his signing in the first place? You lose.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

I want Talib, Vollmer, Huey, Ed Reed, Adrian Wilson, Bernard Pollard, Louis Delmas, Asomuhga, Greg Jennings, Victor Cruz, Julian Edelman, Gamble, Cason, Mike Jenkins, Richard Seymour, Casey Hampton if he still wants to play, Allen Branch maybe, Sione Pouha for low money and bring Donte Stallworth back in... all these guys are still available, and those are just the free agents, trades though rare still happen and the draft is coming up so save some of that money.

Great post - throw in a few others like Abraham (prefer him to Seymour) and I am so down with this analysis. At the point where more than half of these guys have signed and the Pats haven't moved I will start getting worried. Before then ... please.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Another bonus!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

See whether the Pats can actually collect. Fanane may have already spent the money or hid it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Wozzy, what are you smoking?

Talib-I agree

Vollmer-I agree but I hear Dolphins really strong on him with Long signing with the Rams. Pats won't match Phins $$$. it's between the Eagles and Phins on Vollmer

Wilson-will be 34 years old

Namdi-2 steps slow. Has looked horrible for Eagles 2 years in a row

Jennings-has an offer from GB at $10m. Do you see the Pats paying Gronk, Hern, Amendola and Jennings?

Cruz-Do you see the Pats parting with a #1 and paying Cruz?

Edelman-I hope he is back

Gamble, Hampton, Seymour-Retired

Pouha-34 years old, bad back

Cason- can the play special teams? You think he is a #1 CB?