We have got to draft Richard Blanchard at OLB! Check out his stats!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

We have got to draft Richard Blanchard at OLB! Check out his stats!

We have got to draft this kid Richard "Lil Richey" Blanchard out of Seminole, FL to play OLB. I have been following him since his high school days as an American playing in Germany (son of a soldier), and he is a beast! He is flying under the radar because he went to a Div 2 school as a result of no high school  exposure. Look what one NFL Scout says about him: "Blanchard is a great pass-rusher that can set the edge as well. At 6'6" and a 4.39 forty, is a very rare blend of height and speed. Ideally suited for a 3-4 OLB position, but can also play 4-3 DE. His speed and strength has taken him far in college, but that was D2. Is a sleeper and could be the steal of the draft for some team."

I say spend a 2nd rounder on him!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

Re: We have got to draft Richard Blanchard at OLB! Check out his stats!

Never heard of him. Where does he go to school? And how did you find out about him?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Sounds like another Sidd Finch.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0804/sidd.finch.april.fools/content.1.html

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

How about they spend a 7th round pick on him or sign him as an undrafted FA.Maybe he's the real deal but without any other information BB will not jump into the frying pan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

Sid Finch?! Wow thats goibng way back! Nope this kid is for real, and I hope the Pats get him! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

lol sounds like you just made him out

im sure if there was a 6-6 olb/de who could run a 4.39 40 we wouldve all heard about him
    unless you can provide a link to this kid to prove hes real im pretty sure youre just making him up

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

a 2nd rounder on a kid nobody's heard of.  Oh, where are his stats?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: We have got to draft Richard Blanchard at OLB! Check out his stats!:
    Sid Finch?! Wow thats going way back! Nope this kid is for real, and I hope the Pats get him! 
    Posted by timsandra

LOL, I googled him and found nothing. Is his name spelled right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

if those stats are correct we should get him however i googled him and cannot find anything. please post a link, i am always for finding new sleeper players to draft.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: We have got to draft Richard Blanchard at OLB! Check out his stats!:
    Sid Finch?! Wow thats goibng way back! Nope this kid is for real, and I hope the Pats get him! 
    Posted by timsandra

Forgot to take our medication again did we Tim?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

No such a player exsists but thnx for playing Timmy your porridge is ready now!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

6'6 and runs a 4.3ish! Who the heck he thinks he is, Flash Gordon?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Those sound like the messurements for Austen Lane OLB from Murray State.  He doesn't run a sub 4.4 40 but is fast for his size.  6'6" 267" runs around a 4.57 40, he was very good during the senior bowl and has been moving up boards because of his speed size, he's this years Connor Barwin.

Barwin was drafted 47th I believe last year, watch for Lane to be picked around the same spot maybe by the pats with their #2 2nd round pick.  He has also shown fluid hips dropping into coverage, something a lot of DEs transitioning to OLB have problems showing.  He is invited to the combine so keep an eye out for this kid, he will be extremely impressive.

I haven't found anything on Blanchard either, tim can you share a link.