We just have to win!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

We just have to win!

It would just make a much better story, especially if Brady redeems some of his less than exemplary playoff performances over the last few years. Finally getting even for that luckiest play in the history of the SB...shutting up some of those loud mouths on the Gints....overcoming all the injury adversities all year (and who knows, maybe Gronk too)....capping off a difficult year for a great owner with the ultimate prize...we just have to win!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: We just have to win!

hearing to much if and just have to.

We will WIN

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Pats got this. NE wins this one and forces the media analyst to admit NE is the BEST team in the NFL and better yet even Rex knows deep down it is true. One more ring to look at for ya Rex. Hire all the coaches you want you still won't outdo NE and BB and Brady

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

They (might be Giants) just have to lose!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Make your parade reservation now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this will be the most satisfying super bowl if they win on sunday....with everything that has gone on this season.....man i get the chills just thinking about it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: We just have to win!:
    this will be the most satisfying super bowl if they win on sunday....with everything that has gone on this season.....man i get the chills just thinking about it
    Posted by redsoxfan94

if? W T fk

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: We just have to win! : if? W T fk
    Posted by kansaspatriot

lmao 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If we are not victorious, let no man return alive.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by BabeParilli

sounds kinda john waynish. we are more clint eastwoodish. LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

The New York Giants have done the impossible, they have turned into the New York Jets.  And the media is doing it's usual love/hate thing.  Yeah, I feel like we MUST win, and that is just sad.  I want an absolute demolition of the Giants.  I want them to never, ever, want to be in a Super Bowl against us again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Posted by BabeParilli

Oooooh, harsh.

Waylon Jennings infamously said to the Big Bopper, Richie Valens and Buddy Holly when he lost a coin toss to get aboard that fateful flight, "Well, I hope your ol' plane crashes.”  He never got over it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to We just have to win! : yeah that lucky play and the fact that the giants knocked the sh*t out of brady for 4 quarters...most of u guys have zero class, you were beaten by a better team that day-period. and still making excuses!
    Posted by JintsFan

Pats fan here. Actually agree with this. Am I bitter about the Tyree play? Definitely but I look at more of what the Giants did to the Patriots offensive line all night. THAT was the story of the game, not the Tyree catch. I could even blame ASSante dropping the pick.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

In Response to We just have to win! : yeah that lucky play and the fact that the giants knocked the sh*t out of brady for 4 quarters...most of u guys have zero class, you were beaten by a better team that day-period. and still making excuses!
    Posted by JintsFan

Hey, JintsFan, I love your logic. But here is a little distinction you might want to keep in mind--there is a big difference between calling a pivotal play (and surely even you would not deny it was pivotal) lucky (as most of the media has, not just Pat fans) and "making excuses". I don't remember saying (or reading in other posts here) that Brady was not knocked around pretty good by the Giants. But to say that the Giants were better is just your opinion. And to call other fans "classless" is, well, classless.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

What i find classless is when a person cheers for one team, then jumps to another team and pretends like the second team is their team now.

fairweather bandwagoner.

Sections
Shortcuts