We looked bad last night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

We looked bad last night

Am I allowed to say that after a 4 TD win?  Bill receivers were open all over the place that Fitzpatrick just flat out missed.  Our running game looked very good, but our Defence looked terrible.

Just saying...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: We looked bad last night

Yeah, the Jets did looked Horrible yesterday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Since you didn't notice the game was played during the day the rest of your evaluation is slightly suspect

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to We looked bad last night:
    Am I allowed to say that after a 4 TD win?  Bill receivers were open all over the place that Fitzpatrick just flat out missed.  Our running game looked very good, but our Defence looked terrible. Just saying...
    Posted by norichcrybabies

some people are never happy. that defense you are crying about got 7 turnovers

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: We looked bad last night:
    In Response to We looked bad last night : some people are never happy. that defense you are crying about got 7 turnovers
    Posted by kansaspatriot

He's always been suspect as an actual Pats fan anyway. We all know nobody ever trolls here as a disgruntled fan right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yeah, the Jets did looked Horrible yesterday.
    Posted by tcal2-

Hahahahaha! Nice!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

we went  prevent with the big lead  and when prevent works it makes you eat clock like it did to Buff

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

With this thread and the trade brady thread, I'm starting to think that Boston.com needs to re-evaluate their policy for allowing people to post on their site. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Notwithstanding the fact that you cannot spell "defense" correctly, did you even watch the game? I really hope they can be so "horrible" to force seven turnovers a game in the playoffs! They gave up 3 points! Even the 85 Bears or the Steel Curtain of the 70s couldn't shut out every opponent! I know you're probably stuck in the snow today, but that's not an excuse to get so drunk on a Monday morning!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to We looked bad last night:
    Am I allowed to say that after a 4 TD win?  Bill receivers were open all over the place that Fitzpatrick just flat out missed.  Our running game looked very good, but our Defence looked terrible. Just saying...
    Posted by norichcrybabies

Why is it that guys who finish their posts with "just saying..." are usually just saying nothing?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Yeah, great point.  The defense can't keep giving up 3 points to their opponents, puts to much pressure on the offense to score.  Plus they only had 7 turnovers, they need at least 10 a game to be competitive.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Spot on Tcal, spot on.....stupid troll~can't spell, can't think, can't get laid

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

They can give up 1,000 yards and 5 plays of 50 or more as long as they only give up....3 points,.,.,.,,

Yell

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Another troll.  Ignore him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

wow - I clicked on this thinking it will be something funny !!!

and someone is complaining about a defense giving up 3 points ???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

and his s/n is no-rich-cry-babies.... hypocritical no? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Not to mention they started a NT off the street, and had an OLB playing DE. It was a terrific performance to only give up 3 points. Really dumb post.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

how am I a troll?  A fan can't be critical?

My point is that the passes Fitzpatrick was missing were to receivers who had beat their guys deep.  And it happened a lot.  I know we got 7 turnovers.  Great job, but that was as much a function of the defense as it was the dysfunction of the offence we were playing.

Who know's, maybe it was a PREVENT that we got beat deep on and Fitzpatrick just kept missing time and again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Or MAYBE it was the defenders were watching the ball coming out of the QBs hand and broke on the ball to intercept it while the receiver kept running making it appear they were wide open.

And no, a fan can't be critical if the D grabs 7 turnovers and only allows 3 points. A troll can do that, but a fan, no.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

I wouldn't be worrying about the D.  They played great.  I'm worried about the Offense.  2 turnovers in the first half and 24 points.  5 turnovers in the second half and only 10 points.  I don't know what happened but I don't think that will be good enough down the road.  I'm happy for the W and I'm sure they'll fix it, but with 7 turnovers, it should have been about 90-3.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to We looked bad last night : Why is it that guys who finish their posts with "just saying..." are usually just saying nothing?
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

Because it's totally hip and happening.

You should try it.

just sayin' . . . .

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: We looked bad last night : Because it's totally hip and happening. You should try it. just sayin' . . . .
    Posted by p-mike

Okay, for you, PM, I'll  give it a shot.

Just sayin'...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

You know, I do feel more hip, now...thanks!

Sections
Shortcuts