We lose because of turnovers-case closed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

We lose because of turnovers-case closed

Remember a time when the Patriots offense turning the ball over was a rare thing? No more it seems. Once again the offense gave up points by turning the ball over in the other team's red zone and gave the opponent points by turning the ball over in our red zone. It's getting old.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Re: We lose because of turnovers-case closed

In Response to Re: We lose because of turnovers-case closed:
    [QUOTE]In Response to We lose because of turnovers-case closed : When did they "turn it over in teh red zone" yesterday?
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Brady's fumble on the 12 yd line would be considered the redzone which the giants proceded to score a TD.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I concur

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Most games will be decided on whomever wins or loses the turnover battle.  The Pats are not immune to this statistic.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We lose because of turnovers-case closed : But it's not lost points for the Pats.  Nor is it Brady's fault that he was stripped of the ball.  In fact, it was a good play by the Gints. I suppose that's Brady's fault.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

No its not lost points but it is a +7 for the Giants, And yes, a strip sack is Brady's fault, basic football, hold onto the ball. Look Brady was off all game, throwing into coverage all game long. Only time he looked sharp at all was the last drive. Stop everone from putting this on the D, when it was the O that last this one, We knew the D stunk we expect a sharp O to take up the slack from the D, so when the D puts out a good game , we get a crap game fromt he O. Everyone needs to just get over themselves and speak the truth, TB has looked like crap last 3 weeks and that is what needs to be fixed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We lose because of turnovers-case closed : The Pats have also won when they've turned the ball over multiple times.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, but as I said, most teams will lose when they are on the negative side of the turnover ratio, it's a fact.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to We lose because of turnovers-case closed:
    [QUOTE] Remember a time when the Patriots offense turning the ball over was a rare thing? No more it seems. Once again the offense gave up points by turning the ball over in the other team's red zone and gave the opponent points by turning the ball over in our red zone. It's getting old.
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

I'm inclined to agree.  2 of their 3 losses included 4 Pats turnovers.  Very tough to win when a team turns it over that many times.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We lose because of turnovers-case closed : Wait, wasn't that the drive where Arrington picked Manning?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

You know, your right, I actually was so pissed after the fumble I turned the station... and me and wife had dinner..

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

4 total turnovers is a tough obstacle to overcome.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts