We need 2 more players in the Fantasy Football League # 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

We need 2 more players in the Fantasy Football League # 2

Ma6dragon9 has wanted to play but I have not seen him on the forum in a very long time.  I have posted several messages in the Sunday Bunch FF thread and never heard from him so his spot needs to be filled.... unless he posts in here ASAP.

So with that said we have 2 spots open.  First 2 people who are interested and posts in here get's the spots.  Must be willing and able to play the full season.  Must be a frequent contributor to this forum.  Would like people who have been here over 1 yr if possible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: We need 2 more players in the Fantasy Football League # 2

ok i'm in if accepted.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Likewise. If you let me ill play:)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

You have two guys already but if you are still looking just contact me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry guys, I'm only going to be able to take one of you as someone else posted an hour earlier then you guys did in the league thread asking to play.  So since Quagmire posted first he will take the last spot.  Sorry HotBlitz, would have like you both to play.  If anyone decides to drop out and not play then you ore on the list behind Ma6dragon9 to take their spot.  Sorry about that!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Damn, I really wanted to join. 

Hahaha, sure ya did!  I know you, you have been waiting and waiting and waiting for the league to fill up so you could say that. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

ok i'm in if accepted.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Check your messages.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Damn, I really wanted to join. 

Hahaha, sure ya did!  I know you, you have been waiting and waiting and waiting for the league to fill up so you could say that. 

[/QUOTE]

What is the prerequisite?  A video game controller in one hand and a Mel Kiper Combine analysis for players drafted in the other?

bawhaha

[/QUOTE]

No no game controllers are needed for Fantasy football and I don't believe Mel Kiper has a NFL Fantasy Draft Magazine out.  But strange that you don't know much about it.  Fantasy football has been going on for over 20 years I assume.  If you haven't noticed it has blown up huge the past 5 years.

Only prerequisite to be in a league is you have to be liked.  That must by why you have never been involved.

Bwahahahahaha!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

thanks TFB12. Hotblitz if you really want in I will defer and let you play. If not I am game.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

TFB12 check your messages please. I registered and ready to play!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

TFB12 check your messages please. I registered and ready to play!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Replyed!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

If you are holding a spot for me still give it to someone else. I have a wedding to go to labor day weekend so drafting then is a big no no. Sorry.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

If you are holding a spot for me still give it to someone else. I have a wedding to go to labor day weekend so drafting then is a big no no. Sorry.

I thought you already created a team.  No?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

No I haven't yet.  I have the league info, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

[QUOTE]

No I haven't yet.  I have the league info, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, wow I did not realize you weren't in.  Now the league is full, unknowingly I must have gave your spot away thinking everyone I gave the league info to had joined the league already..  That sucks, sorry about that!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I used to be in one for about 5 years. I'd say 1999ish through 2003ish. I never really understood the infatuation with it.  Plus, once people' girlfriends or wives tried to join and got lucky winning one year, that was it.

See ya.

Then I started to realize a moron base of fans actually think fantasy scoring is tied to understanding the game itself, so I had enough and stopped offers to be in leagues.

You know kind of like how you think Brady's stats equate to being a good QB in other ways, like game management, decision making, ball control, etc.

I have ZERO interest in what kind of stats any players put up for fantasy leagues.

Well then you were doing it all wrong or couldn't seem to seperate real games from fantasy games.  However, I will admit that it does screw up with how you watch the games.  You cheer for and against certain teams and players that your normally wouldn't based on your fantasy roster.  My wife never wanted to get involved in fantasy football nor anyone elses wife or girlfriend in all the years I have played.  There have been girls who played but no ones wife or girlfriend getting involved.

I used to work for a Company who employed 3k people at our location and 12 of us got a league going at work.  Many of us were in different department and worked in different areas and different building so we did a draft through intercompany email during the day.  It took us 2 days to complete.  Still it was fun as hell.

I have a live draft today as a matter of fact, can't wait!

Sections
Shortcuts