We need a Patriots board here on BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

We need a Patriots board here on BDC

Because this is now just a collection of trolls from other teams and crazy people.  It's sad, and kind of pointless.  All we needed was some moderator interaction and things would have been fine.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: We need a Patriots board here on BDC

The game threads are still okay.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In Response to We need a Patriots board here on BDC:
    [QUOTE]Because this is now just a collection of trolls from other teams and crazy people.  It's sad, and kind of pointless.  All we needed was some moderator interaction and things would have been fine.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
       You got that right.  This is supposed to be a place for pats fans to hang out. But you have a bunch of losers who would rather hang out on our board instead of thier own. You would think it would be more enjoyable for them to talk with thier fellow fans and celebrate thier own sucesses.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: We need a Patriots board here on BDC:
    [QUOTE]In Response to We need a Patriots board here on BDC :    You got that right.  This is supposed to be a place for pats fans to hang out. But you have a bunch of losers who would rather hang out on our board instead of thier own. You would think it would be more enjoyable for them to talk with thier fellow fans and celebrate thier own sucesses.
    Posted by jerh5[/QUOTE]

What success???
    Pats had 5 more wins than the clots and jest combined.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We need a Patriots board here on BDC : What success???
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]
         I am sure we are about to find out. LOL

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to We need a Patriots board here on BDC:
    [QUOTE]Because this is now just a collection of trolls from other teams and crazy people.  It's sad, and kind of pointless.  All we needed was some moderator interaction and things would have been fine.  

Be careful what you wish for, Dave

Ive been on the receiving end of some aggressive "moderator interaction", and trust me it isnt something you want to be encouraging for this forum 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I encourage people to use the ignore feature. This place isn't that bad, though, very few trolls with just a few crazies. You should try reading the Celtics forum, Laker-troll city.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Some of the people here just need to grow up and stop going back and forth with the same people. There's 3 guys from other teams that come here, Jints, JetMangione and UD6. Two of them aren't that bad if you don't take shots at them in every thread and ignore them when they try to provoke an argument. Its not that hard, I thought most of the people here were grown men. Jesus.

I for one, do not give a rat's azz what Dogg's opinion on SpyGate is but some here are obsessed. He's entitled to an opinion, just let it go.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

There are about 5 or so posters I have on ignore that have no business being allowed to post on this board.  That jetfan, that giant fan, that colt fan, who something and communist-contrarian

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]There are about 5 or so posters I have on ignore that have no business being allowed to post on this board.  That jetfan, that giant fan, that colt fan, who something and communist-contrarian
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]
      Those are definatly the worst. I have tried the ignore thing, but some of the threads get really confusing. It sucks having to listen to the same crap, over and over.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Sadly, I just noticed there are two threads currently on the front page engaging two of the trolls I have on Ignore....sigh

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

UD6 is obvious. He is capable of objectivity, UNLESS it somehow relates to the Dolts or especially Fetus Head. If there is any way the issue being spun a certain way can make either of those look better all bets are off with him having the slightest degree of integrity.

Jints has a sober take on most things. Any negative remarks whatsoever about the Giants evokes a strong response, every time. He is far more capable of objectivity than UD6.

jetmangione is here to try to drag the Pats down so his jets don't look so bad. That is a huge task that no man can pull off. He occasionally, when not putting all efforts into changing the space time continuum to one where the jets aren't a joke, does offer thoughtful comments.

The Pats' fans here run the gamut from the Brady sucks and BB doesn't know enough to run the ball more faction to the defense sucks, BB knows exactly what is what and Brady is the key guy that keeps us excellent crowd. Then you have the cheerleaders who don't like arguments.

It is a pretty typical Pats' board in general and the mods don't interfere unless provoked it seems.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Sadly, I just noticed there are two threads currently on the front page engaging two of the trolls I have on Ignore....sigh
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Not everybody detests their presence as much as you. The object of "ignore" is so you don't have to inadvertently read their comments. It's not a vote to ban them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

GO PATS!
      that is all.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]UD6 is obvious. He is capable of objectivity, UNLESS it somehow relates to the Dolts or especially Fetus Head. If there is any way the issue being spun a certain way can make either of those look better all bets are off with him having the slightest degree of integrity. Jints has a sober take on most things. Any negative remarks whatsoever about the Giants evokes a strong response, every time. He is far more capable of objective than UD6. jetmangione is here to try to drag the Pats down so his jets don't look so bad. That is a huge task that no man can pull off. He occasionally, when not putting all efforts into changing the space time continuum to one where the jets aren't a joke, does offer thoughtful comments. The Pats' fans here run the gamut from the Brady sucks and BB doesn't know enough to run the ball more faction to the defense sucks, BB knows exactly what is what and Brady is the key guy that keeps us excellent crowd. Then you have the cheerleaders who don't like arguments. It is a pretty typical Pats' board in general and the mods don't interfere unless provoked it seems.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Well put.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]There are about 5 or so posters I have on ignore that have no business being allowed to post on this board.  That jetfan, that giant fan, that colt fan, who something and communist-contrarian
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

yes, they are getting old with their constant dribble about nuttin'

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to We need a Patriots board here on BDC : Be careful what you wish for, Dave Ive been on the receiving end of some aggressive "moderator interaction", and trust me it isnt something you want to be encouraging for this forum 
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is.  I am over the top myself and have had a few things pulled, but I would rather be restricted than have to listen to WeDerr, JetMangione, Jints, UD6 and the like.  Thow out Babe, Capitalist/Communist and anything Rusty and I'm good.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

damn I didn't make the list. Tcal I promise I'll try harder... hrm or maybe not

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to We need a Patriots board here on BDC : nonsense. you see, I think most pats fans here dont mind a little interaction and outside perspectives and either have fun with it, tell us off or ignore us. the only ones that have such a big problem with it are types like you, rusty/whomever, and maybe 3-4 others who are-like urself-rampant homers, intolerant tight a**es who think the pats are too sacred for us "lesser" types to be involved with and don't like anyone in your precious club Lighten up, Francis
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Get lost.  You aren't entitled to anything here.  Go to your own team board.  Your temporary reasonable tone is only because of the recent SB win.  You were a jacka$$ before that, and will be a Jacka$$ again soon.  And YES, I don't like morons like you denigrating my team.  PERIOD.  YES, I'M A RAMPANT HOMER.  IT'S CALLED BEING A FAN.  

And your quote would make you Sergeant Hulka.  I can only hope you get blown up, too.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We need a Patriots board here on BDC :  Get lost.  You aren't entitled to anything here.  Go to your own team board.  Your temporary reasonable tone is only because of the recent SB win.  You were a jacka$$ before that, and will be a Jacka$$ again soon.  And YES, I don't like morons like you denigrating my team.  PERIOD.  YES, I'M A RAMPANT HOMER.  IT'S CALLED BEING A FAN.   And your quote would make you Sergeant Hulka.  I can only hope you get blown up, too.              
         + 1

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We need a Patriots board here on BDC : Yeah, it is.  I am over the top myself and have had a few things pulled, but I would rather be restricted than have to listen to WeDerr, JetMangione, Jints, UD6 and the like.  Thow out Babe, Capitalist/Communist and anything Rusty and I'm good.  

You and I are on a different planet then, Dave

An overzealous mod staff is the bane of a good message board

I know you arent asking for the moderators to be overzealous, but that is what youre going to get if you want them to be more pro-active about banning the users here you dont like

Youll probably end up being banned yourself

Peace

25. This post has been removed.