We Need intensity In defense, Seau for linebacker coach, Harrison For secondary Coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

We Need intensity In defense, Seau for linebacker coach, Harrison For secondary Coach

Time For BB to bring back some intensity to this young defense , Bring in some veterans to show the patriots way ,
    Whose Better than the surfing seau ,
    And NBC Harrison ,
    Seau Could teach mayo all the guys what do from one of the great ILB of all times,
    And harrison call me nats or not should leave NBC ,
    men I hate his commentry He would be better smash talking the pats ,
    as much as BB like Matt patricia he should promote him or let him leave ,
    the last three season i felt the defense need some veteran coachs

So i say bring the intensity and the Buzz
    BB reach out for harrison and seau and bring the home

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Re: We Need intensity In defense, Seau for linebacker coach, Harrison For secondary Coach

In Response to We Need intensity In defense, Seau for linebacker coach, Harrison For secondary Coach:
    [QUOTE]the last three season i felt the defense need some veteran coachs So i say bring the intensity and the Buzz BB reach out for harrison and seau and bring the home
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

We need veteran coaches, so you want ex players who have never coached..... WHAT?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: We Need intensity In defense, Seau for linebacker coach, Harrison For secondary Coach

In Response to We Need intensity In defense, Seau for linebacker coach, Harrison For secondary Coach:
    [QUOTE]Time For BB to bring back some intensity to this young defense , Bring in some veterans to show the patriots way , Whose Better than the surfing seau , And NBC Harrison , Seau Could teach mayo all the guys what do from one of the great ILB of all times, And harrison call me nats or not should leave NBC , men I hate his commentry He would be better smash talking the pats , as much as BB like Matt patricia he should promote him or let him leave , the last three season i felt the defense need some veteran coachs So i say bring the intensity and the Buzz BB reach out for harrison and seau and bring the home
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

You have a lot of contradictions here fella.  But to get to the jest of things this is how I see it.  It's a young defense plain and simple.  The players are in a learning process.  With youth comes uncertainty.  It's not so much about confidence as it is about thinking instead of reacting.  It comes with being young.  The nastiness will come as these guys grow in the defense and it shows huge promise of being very, very good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

The intensity needs to come from the players, and the leaders on the field need to dictate the sense of urgency. Id love to see Mayo or Wilfork hold Butler or Merriweather accountable for taking a bad angle or blown coverage. If the OC and DC arent going to make halftime adjustments, then the players need to recognize that its time to step up and make plays when the opportunity presents itself.
    I cant even begin to imagine what it would take to be a coach of any capicity in the NFL. I'm not sure Rodney and Junior would be good coaches, but we know that they're good mentors. Id be all for them taking some time to show some of the younger players some game prep tips, watching film, nutrition( no PED jokes please), or even life outside of football. Both have had great careers and seem to be doing well in "retirement".  Go Pats!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

yep perhaps seau can also give driving lessons to the youngies and perhaps how to use the pimpp hand to the vets...Tongue out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsjustagame1. Show itsjustagame1's posts

In Response to Re: We Need intensity In defense, Seau for linebacker coach, Harrison For secondary Coach:
    [QUOTE]In Response to We Need intensity In defense, Seau for linebacker coach, Harrison For secondary Coach : We need veteran coaches, so you want ex players who have never coached..... WHAT?
    Posted by JB-3[/QUOTE]

One of the odd things about Kraft/BB was the one year hiring and dismissal of Dom Capers. It'd be interesting to find out why he didn't work out, yet, here he is in the Superbowl this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"One of the odd things about Kraft/BB was the one year hiring and dismissal of Dom Capers. It'd be interesting to find out why he didn't work out, yet, here he is in the Superbowl this year."

I think the odd part about the Capers era is that he came here in the first placeMaybe he was just between jobs and there were no DC offers that he liked.  He's been a top notch DC for yrs.  He has his own philosophies and has been in full control of the D wherever he's been.  Belichick is known as a defensive genius and has his own philosophies.  I've said all along that Bill wouldn't bring in a coordinator from outside the organization and give him full control.  Capers wasn't getting that chance here.  That's why they typically promote from within.  It also made Pees somewhat of a curious hire as he was asked to run BB's defense but didn't really have much of a previous relationship where he was groomed by BB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Bringing in guys like Seau and Harrison how does that help anything? If they aren't going to play this "intensity" your talking about has to come from the players. If Bill could just give his players fire that would happen in a second.

Not how it works and I doubt Rodney or Seau want to coach. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In addition to everything that's already been pointed out, I simply don't think it's possible to coach "intensity." Different players -- with different personalities - approach the game in different ways. Some guys need to get themselves all jacked up and spastic to acheive the proper focus, while some other guys take a more measured, cerebral approach . . .   and there's a whole world of variations between those two extremes.

I tend to think a players attitude is generally developed in his formative years and that his level of "intensity" has probably been pretty well established by the time he's tailored his game enough to have reached the NFL.

All of that is essentially a verbose way of saying you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Not my first choices as coordinators

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Unfortunately, coaching doesn't make a Harrison or a Seau.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Great players don't necessarily mean great coaches. Case in point, Mike Singletary.