We Need Some Changes in the secondry !!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

We Need Some Changes in the secondry !!!

With all of Devin McCourty struggles,
    this is the time to give Moore or ras-I Dowling the chance
    it cant be any worse McCourty should have been benched last season ,
    Arrington isn't that much better , because McCourty is always targted ,
    we dont have a real look at Arrington performances ,
    i say give Marquice Cole a chance too , there is nothing to lose and everything to gain

start Moore At RCB cole At LCB

move Arrington  to the slot and bench McCourty  ,

i am still high on alfonzo dennard hope he is healty

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: We Need Some Changes in the secondry !!!

Non of them are great but the coaching is what's really failing the team at this point.  Seems everyone except the coaches seen the DB's getting lit up, since they never deemed it necessay to dial up the pressure on a QB that had all day back there to roast them.

The coaching through three games, on both sides of the ball, has been horrible.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Dialing up the pressure will help the secondry,

but the main problem is McCourty and Arrington dont look at the play

they dont turn around and the get toasted time after time , the tackling has been horrible ,

at least moore can tackle and defend the pass he is much better at RCB than the slot give him a chance

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Maybe BB could institute one blitz?  I heard that a blitz will sometimes get pressure on a QB.

I am no expert of course - but these blitz "things" should be considered.  BB is a defensive genius - so I bet he's heard of these blitzes. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ClifordWasHere. Show ClifordWasHere's posts

Maybe we should have drafted bust Joe McKnight to play CB.  This is the most hilarious thing I've heard in quite some time.  Let's take a guy who is awful at one position and throw him into another.  This reeks of desperation, just like everything else they do.  I'm not sure the Jets will win another game all season.