We only beat the Jests, Bills etc...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

We only beat the Jests, Bills etc...

What now moaners?

Oh yeah, that was a rookie receiver with the game winner.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: We only beat the Jests, Bills etc...

McDaniels made some bad calls, Brady made some bad throws, receivers made some rookie plays... and yet we still won.  Team offense wasn't perfect except when they needed to be, they'll continue to improve, the moaners will continue to cry regardless what happens.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

I`m with you Wozzy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Clutch win.    Wozzy did you see Jamie Collins out there at all?   I didn't.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

I saw him out there on special teams. Dane Fletcher is on the field with the defense. He has a similar skill set.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It was a great win. I have maintained anything is possible for this team in the AFC. 

I do think we were very lucky to have such a soft early schedule but we won the games and looking good. There were some concerning injuries today but hopefully we'll get good news on that front also. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

McDaniels made some bad calls, Brady made some bad throws, receivers made some rookie plays... and yet we still won.  Team offense wasn't perfect except when they needed to be, they'll continue to improve, the moaners will continue to cry regardless what happens.

Couldn't have said it better myself...awesome win...alot of the supposed pats fans on this site actually seem angry we won...I'm confused

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

He whiffed on one play but he wasn't out there much, it will be hard for a rookie LB to get snaps behind Mayo, Spikes, Hightower and Fletcher.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

What now moaners?

Oh yeah, that was a undrafted rookie receiver with the game winner.

There ya go fixed it for you. Glad him and Dobson are picking it up.

Sections
Shortcuts