We own you

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: We own you

For one Super Bowl victory?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to We own you:
    [QUOTE]Always have.  Always will. Go Giants.
    Posted by nyfan11[/QUOTE]

Always have ?

Are you really four years old ?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Re: We own you:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: We own you : yes you fool, ALWAYS!!!  And if you still dont believe it, go watch it over and over again until you get used to it!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cCxhRJVlOM
    lol ! I don't know, kiddo. At 47, with all of this life experience, it's awfully hard to accept that a four year old really has a clue.....
    Never the less, I can understand that it may be all you know, and in adherence to the 2012 P-C code that has been in lefty-vogue over the last few years, actually(truly, way before your time, but intended to benefit your generation, I'm sure), I will accept my responsibility and tell you that(despite what I really think) Bill Belichick doesn't really have a clue about NFL football, and Plaxico Burress is the second coming of Albert Enstein(on crack). I've either been misinformed, or have drawn the wrong conclusion from history(and I mistakingly thought it extended beyond/before 2007 - D'oh ! ). Forgive me, you old veteran, you ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

And here come the Gi Aint fans. Been quiet all year up until this point! What a shock

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

To be honest Giant fans have always seemed the better fans among the two New York pro teams. I've heard at the old Meadowlands it was usually pretty peaceful for Giant games but Jet games the fans were always crazier and loud and obnoxious. And at Shea???? Forget it, Nuts!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh boy, another low life seeking attention.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

[QUOTE]To be honest Giant fans have always seemed the better fans. I've heard at the old Meadowlands it was usually pretty peaceful for Giant games but Jet games and fans were always crazier and loud and obnoxious. And at Shea???? Forget it, Nuts!
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]
    The better fan ? Over Jets fans ? No brainer, no doubt.
    Nuts?  True - they're on their chin !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"We own you"

umm, no you don't. You don't play for the Giants. Deriving your self-esteem from something you had nothing to do with is pretty sad. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Probably a Jets fan turned Giants fan in December 2011.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I guess it was pretty much inevitable that this kind of pathetic nonsense would start at some point.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

[QUOTE]" We own you" umm, no you don't. You don't play for the Giants. Deriving your self-esteem from something you had nothing to do with is pretty sad. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

You beat me to it.

I was going to ask him what position he plays for the Giants, since he used the team "we".

Maybe he's the water boy--the NYG's own version of Bobby Boucher ("now that's some high-quality H2O!")

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I was suprised how long it took for a Giant Turd Tard would post here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Had Evans not be stripped by Moore would Ravens fans be going to Giants boards saying 'we own you' b/c of the ONE win in the 2000 Super Bowl??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We own you : yes you fool, ALWAYS!!!  And if you still dont believe it, go watch it over and over again until you get used to it!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cCxhRJVlOM

I enjoy the way you only show up when things are going good.  Typical cowardly NY fan.  TALK TALK TALK.  You will disappear in two weeks, though.  Pansy.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If you think winning with the goofiest clip of the "Greatest NFL bloopers of all time" film is owning somebody then you need to figure out that most football fans look at that win as a joke. Real champions don't need a fluke to win.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Better own us in 2 weeks then.  Note the signature...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to We own you :  Probably a Jets fan turned Giants fan in December 2011.
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]
    Most likely spot on...  notice the poster's name is not referencing the Giants.  It is nyfan11..  so, for all we know, this is a flip flopper and simply a New Yorker on here to troll.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

An earlier post of his:

"Jets D has always been Brady's worst nightmare. And you're in OUR house. No way you can sweep us and never will.  Want some advice? Go buy yourselves a box of kleenex because you're going to need it after the game.

Go Jets, your 2012 SuperBowl champs."

Lol.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

what do you expect... its hard to determine if hes one rung up or one rung down on the ladder of stupidness that you get from ny teams trolls

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Welcome back to the playoffs Giants fans.  

It's good to see that you can still remember that important football is played during the month of January.   I thought most of you had forgotten that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We own you : Most likely spot on...  notice the poster's name is not referencing the Giants.  It is nyfan11..  so, for all we know, this is a flip flopper and simply a New Yorker on here to troll.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Yup, he was in here briefly when we played the Bills too, but it's been a while since he was a Jest fan.  Just uses any NY team to show what a pathetic, cowardly azz he is.
    Why does NY/NJ need 3 teams to beat one NE team?  Can't get more pitiful than that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

This is probably PhatRex just trying to be part of a winning group for once. What a tool.

Sections
Shortcuts