we will never hear the end of this one.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

we will never hear the end of this one.

come on guys,the pats get enough criticism.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/22/phony-fire-alarm-is-wake-up-call-for-jets/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: we will never hear the end of this one.

In Response to we will never hear the end of this one.:
    [QUOTE]come on guys,the pats get enough criticism. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/22/phony-fire-alarm-is-wake-up-call-for-jets/
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Maintenance was probably fumigating the wing where the Jets are staying and it set off the alarm.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

The games not until 4pm so I don't want to hear it. Stay in bed an extra hour if you have to. It was probably Rhodes who pulled it. He knows they're going to get gutted today so he did it so he could start making excuses. 

Now all we need is Collinsworth or one of the other Pats faithfuls to throw in their jabs all day "you wonder how this one would have turned out if that hadn't happened"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

This kind of stuff is what is supposed to happen. What is home field advantage if you can't bend the rules a little bit. This is hardly bending the rules by the Pats. More, on the Pats behalf from fans.

The Giants I believe used to open large vents on either end of the stadium to blow into opposing kickers face during field goals.

Indy apparently pipes in crowd noise.

Even Bill and Bob Kraft took the field tarp off 8 hours before a game a few years ago if I recall. Looked like there was 10 inches of snow on the field before kickoff.

Like I said this stuff should happen, and shouldn't be discouraged. Instead, every stadium should have its own little niche.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: we will never hear the end of this one.:
    [QUOTE]This kind of stuff is what is supposed to happen. What is home field advantage if you can't bend the rules a little bit. This is hardly bending the rules by the Pats. More, on the Pats behalf from fans. The Giants I believe used to open large vents on either end of the stadium to blow into opposing kickers face during field goals. Indy apparently pipes in crowd noise. Even Bill and Bob Kraft took the field tarp off 8 hours before a game a few years ago if I recall. Looked like there was 10 inches of snow on the field before kickoff. Like I said this stuff should happen, and shouldn't be discouraged. Instead, every stadium should have its own little niche.
    Posted by MaritimePatsFan[/QUOTE] I agree with what your saying.it is fans haveing fun,but nobody else gets criticized for what they do,or put under a microscope like the pats.plus i dont want to read,or hear exscuses from the jets,and there fans after they lose.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Haven't I just spent two weeks reading about how the Colts turn up the heat and pipe in fake noise and implant microchips in officials' heads and . . .

never mind.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

Moss... it doesn't matter what we do or don't do, fans of other teams will always find an excuse. Every game the Pats win, it wasn't really a win, it was a gift according to them. You can't worry about what other fans say about your team. As long as you love and support your team, who cares what other fans say?

I have read blogs and forums for a while, and the hypocrital nature of fans is always in full display. It doesn't matter what it is, it is wrong when it's the Pats, but dismissed if it's another team (injury reports, flags, etc, etc, etc).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoGangGreen. Show GoGangGreen's posts

First Spygate and now Hotelgate???...tsk tsk tsk-Shame on BB!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

By Mike Reiss

FOXBOROUGH -- The fire alarm which sounded at 1 a.m. Sunday in the Jets' Providence hotel was not a prank, according to Bruce Speight, senior director of Jets media relations.

Speight relayed word that the alarm went off after workers were sanding a wall in the hallway and the sand covered the fire alarm sensor.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

BB is responsible for turning Rex Ryan into a fat idiot and the Jets into the joke of the NFL. Shame on him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

Ahh its all good. I love hearing fans from other teams whine. When somebody tries to tell me of all the "cheating" that Pats do, a smile spreads across my face. Couldn't care less. My team is winning. All teams do what they can to get ahead. The Pats get scrutinized the most because of their success. If we found out the Rams were videotaping walkthroughs or piping sound or whatever this year, would anyone care? People would laugh and say, "Well, obviously its working for them, eh?" Then they would move on. The Pat's success gets attributed to this stuff. NE just seems to do it better than most teams. I am ok with that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoGangGreen. Show GoGangGreen's posts

Take off the rose colored glasses Maritime!The ONLY reason the pats get scrutinized more then any other team is because they were CAUGHT cheating in the past and have earned the League's and the sporting communities ire.

My Goodness if BB killed a guy in cold blood you people would somehow make it the victims fault!How does that Kool Aid taste you bunch of lemmings???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

What a great story!!! This is payback for spygate.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oldguyfromtheburbs. Show oldguyfromtheburbs's posts

Even after the official word from the Jets themselves destroys all possible credence to the possiblity that "the Pats are at it again," I notice that the criticism continues;  do people not know how to read?  Do the Jets fans think the workers sanding the wall were put up to it by the Pats.  Please...grow up.

I'm wondering, on a different but related topic, if anyone knows if Shank is behind the "Boston's worst coaching blunders" slideshow, which states, as if it were a consensus, that the 4th-and-2 decision  -  a not unreasonable one, even if you wouldn't have made the same call  -  is "being called among the worst" blah, blah, blah.  It's either got to be CHB, or everyone at the top at the Globe is just desperate to sell papers at any cost, one reason no one I know buys it anymore.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

The ONLY reason the pats get scrutinized more then any other team is because they were CAUGHT cheating in the past and have earned the League's and the sporting communities ire.

Than why do I still see every play calling coach in the NFL still covering his mouth today Leon? I guess everyone is still cheating like they always have been. 

What a great story!!! This is payback for spygate.

Crono, the real payback is to Mangina and as soon as he gets fired as the fraud of a head coach he is that'll be payback. The maggot azz Jets just happened to be where the whinebag was at the time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

If this was Belicheck, I'm so proud of him. What a great story. The Jet's wake up and call fall back to sleep until 6:00am.  I wish I could say I was responsible for it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to we will never hear the end of this one.:
    [QUOTE]come on guys,the pats get enough criticism. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/22/phony-fire-alarm-is-wake-up-call-for-jets/
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Normally, I'd say Belichick sent one of his lackeys, but given it is the Jets, he probably went and did it himself.  I hope he didn't leave his gloves behind like OJ.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to we will never hear the end of this one. : Normally, I'd say Belichick sent one of his lackeys, but given it is the Jets, he probably went and did it himself.  I hope he didn't leave his gloves behind like OJ.
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

Vicious murder and its aftermath is almost never funny, but if I live to be a hundred I doubt I'll ever laugh harder than I did watching OJ in court pretending he couldn't get the glove on his hand.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: we will never hear the end of this one. : Vicious murder and its aftermath is almost never funny, but if I live to be a hundred I doubt I'll ever laugh harder than I did watching OJ in court pretending he couldn't get the glove on his hand.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

I think maybe those acting classes he took worked.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

I think we need to put Sanchez on our payroll.

Sections
Shortcuts