We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

Re: We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and....

Because anyone can start ANY thread.  This always seems to happen after a game---over half the new posts seem totally out of whack with what just happened.

5-2 has a good ring.  we sound like a winnig team again

but Indy next and either 6-2 or 5-3

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

I hate when people say "oh well we might be...but we should be...". If you should be undefeated then why aren't you. If you lose a game, then you should have lost that game. It's nothing against you, I just hate when people say that. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and....:
    [QUOTE]"fans"are complaining about Maroney. Why???????????????????????????????????????????
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Because posting on the Internet is easy. It takes more to get a license to drive and I think we all agree there are many who should be weeded out of that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and....:
    [QUOTE]Because anyone can start ANY thread.  This always seems to happen after a game---over half the new posts seem totally out of whack with what just happened. 5-2 has a good ring.  we sound like a winnig team again but Indy next and either 6-2 or 5-3
    Posted by jcappy[/QUOTE]

It's the Dolphins next, in Miami.  And that will be a very tough game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and.... : Pats Fans=Yankees Fans "we should be 7-0" Sure. More like you should be 4-3.
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

This coming from a guy who thinks Eli Manning is a #1 QB.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and.... : Ah, but 66, he must be a real QB. See that real trophy he is holding? <----------- And against who again?

Eli didn't do anything in that game except look scared. The W goes to the D and a receiver who bailed out the fry guy.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

?  we should be 5-2.  Because those other teams scored more points than we did.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

And Moroney does dance too much.  And doesnt take guys on first level at all.  Thats irritating.  Even when he has a good game, you feel like he left 50 yards on the field

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

woulda, coulda, shoulda, the games in january matter, not october

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pimpka. Show pimpka's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and.... : Hey, 66, I'll answer that and play Pats fan here for a moment: Eli/Giants are 5-1 and should be 6-0! As a matter of fact, we should be 16-0 every season, and we would be, but the refs, the league, the media, mother nature, the pope, martians, etc...are all against us!

Yeah, except that ref that didn't blow the whistle and let Manning escape for that pass to Tyree.  LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and.... : Hey, 66, I'll answer that and play Pats fan here for a moment: Eli/Giants are 5-1 and should be 6-0! As a matter of fact, we should be 16-0 every season, and we would be, but the refs, the league, the media, mother nature, the pope, martians, etc...are all against us!

Let's just call them 0-2 against teams with a winning record and leave it at that.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

[QUOTE]Because anyone can start ANY thread.  This always seems to happen after a game---over half the new posts seem totally out of whack with what just happened. 5-2 has a good ring.  we sound like a winnig team again but Indy next and either 6-2 or 5-3
    Posted by jcappy[/QUOTE]

This clearly shows anyone can also respond to ANY thread.  Bashing "fans" for talking about their inner angst towards a player that is a weak link on a team that the "fan" follows day and night...  I think it's less complaining, and more simple venting...  Oh, I'll see you at the Indy game next week!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and.... : Maroney is NOT a "weak link" on the team.  Such fans that complain about a player that the coach OBVIOUSLY has confidence in SHOULD BE bashed and bashed hard. Or would your rather have Eddie Ray as your running back?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Yikes you sound angry! 
    Anywho...  Not a weak link?  I don't even know where to begin on this one, so I'll just refer you to the many threads mulling this one over.  No need to start another "Maroney Bashing" thread, right?

Anyway I wasn't trying to get your panties in a twist, I just found it amusing that you were making fun of "fake fans" yet you were all excited about the Indy game next week...  I was just playing around, but either your shift key got stuck or you need to chill out a bit. Don't forget we won tonight!!!!  Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts