We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Re: We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and....

In Response to Re: We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and.... : It's the Dolphins next, in Miami.  And that will be a very tough game.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's Miami in Foxboro next.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and.... : Because posting on the Internet is easy. It takes more to get a license to drive and I think we all agree there are many who should be weeded out of that.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Probably the truest thing I have ever read posted:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and.... : So you're saying that Denver and the Sanchezes both outplayed us the WHOLE game?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

umm....the point is that we, in fact, lost.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Maroney runs too high to be a truly effective inside rusher....way too big a target.

But, has anyone considered that he looks like a fine heir apparent to Kevin Faulk, who is playing in his 15th season this year? Maroney is a good blocker in blitz situations, has good hands, and makes guys miss in space.

I think we all agree that Maroney is not Adrian Peterson, but he does have value. I think the Pats are playing for time while Sammy, ( and then hopefully later Fred Taylor) get healthy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Maroney runs too high to be a truly effective inside rusher....way too big a target. But, has anyone considered that he looks like a fine heir apparent to Kevin Faulk, who is playing in his 15th season this year? Maroney is a good blocker in blitz situations, has good hands, and makes guys miss in space. I think we all agree that Maroney is not Adrian Peterson, but he does have value. I think the Pats are playing for time while Sammy, ( and then hopefully later Fred Taylor) get healthy
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE] our O-line is set up to protect brady.they are not very good when it comes to running plays.now you will see the backs,and receivers get good yardage from the screen,and dump-off passe,s.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and.... : our O-line is set up to protect brady.they are not very good when it comes to running plays.now you will see the backs,and receivers get good yardage from the screen,and dump-off passe,s.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Can't argue this, the OL is more geared toward supporting the pass......they block for the screen better than any other team in the NFL in my opinion..

Sammy Morris/Fred Taylor were able to make yards behind these guys though.......I think they will again too.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from msniii. Show msniii's posts

[QUOTE]Maroney runs too high to be a truly effective inside rusher....way too big a target. But, has anyone considered that he looks like a fine heir apparent to Kevin Faulk, who is playing in his 15th season this year? Maroney is a good blocker in blitz situations, has good hands, and makes guys miss in space. I think we all agree that Maroney is not Adrian Peterson, but he does have value. I think the Pats are playing for time while Sammy, ( and then hopefully later Fred Taylor) get healthy
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]
    good post. like you thinking...but this 66 guy thinks maroney is adrian peterson

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Jints finally play 2 good teams, and they get their butts kicked.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and.... : maroney's stats since being drafted 2008-  93yrds (wow 3 games) 2007-  835yrds 2006-  745yrds             don't see two seasons of 800+ yrds there. check the facts before you write..jacka@# he is serviceable as said before i'm not even getting into eason, cause you were put to shame with that comment on the other tread that you started.
    Posted by msniii[/QUOTE]  msniii........ Foolish should ask the man who KNOWS about Eason as I did.....John Hannah said that Leon Gray who played tackle on the same side of the line as John..... was traded to Houston because he went  after Eason for being too scared and folding up too much during a pass rush....Hannah says that during that time the Patriots had a great offensive line and Gray was a key component.....He said if they had Gray during the Super Bowl against the Bears the game might have been a lot closer...cause Richard Dent was rushing from left side of the offensive line and Hannah said him and Gray would have stopped him cause the worked well together for years !! Another tid bit of fact
     66 ways to be foolish obviously don't know about !!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from msniii. Show msniii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and.... :   msniii........ Foolish should ask the man who KNOWS about Eason as I did.....John Hannah said that Leon Gray who played tackle on the same side of the line as John..... was traded to Houston because he went  after Eason for being too scared and folding up too much during a pass rush....Hannah says that during that time the Patriots had a great offensive line and Gray was a key component.....He said if they had Gray during the Super Bowl against the Bears the game might have been a lot closer...cause Richard Dent was rushing from left side of the offensive line and Hannah said him and Gray would have stopped him cause the worked well together for years !! Another tid bit of fact  66 ways to be foolish obviously don't know about !!
    Posted by flip781[/QUOTE]

nice... i like that story.. great post. thanks

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In Response to We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and....:
    [QUOTE]"fans"are complaining about Maroney. Why???????????????????????????????????????????
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

1.) The Pats opponents for last 2 games are a combined, 0-13.
    2.) The Pats have had diificulty beating playoff calibur teams.
    3.) The Pats deserved to lose to the Jets.
    4.) Maroney's great performances have been too few and far between for what's acceptable for a feature back.
    5.) Any GM that drafts a RB in the 1st round for reasons other than getting a feature back, is an idiot.
    6.) The Bucs inept QBs covered up a very lackluster performance by the Pats offense.
    7.) They won't be playing teams like TB and Tenn in the playoffs, assuming they get there.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbreg7. Show rbreg7's posts

Because it's human nature to complain no matter the situation.

We've had two cupcake games and now a bye week.

Stay calm everybody, the season starts in November, we'll see how good this team is by December.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We win 35-7, we're 5-2, should be 7-0, and.... : Hey, 66, I'll answer that and play Pats fan here for a moment: Eli/Giants are 5-1 and should be 6-0! As a matter of fact, we should be 16-0 every season, and we would be, but the refs, the league, the media, mother nature, the pope, martians, etc...are all against us!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Can you tell us again why you insist on hanging around on a Patriots Board?