WE WON?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

WE WON?????

WOW!!!!  I turned off the TV after the interception.  I can't believe it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: WE WON?????

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

The Tv commentators said the game was over- epic stupidity

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Here's the thing... I actually was out and got home just to catch the last 3 minutes on TV (I was monitoring scores on my phone before that). Am I glad I caught that last part.

The last play ending up as it did made me scream like a girl at a Bieber concert. The last time I did that was 2001. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"WOW!!!!  I turned off the TV after the interception.  I can't believe it."

I can't believe it either....that you turned the TV off. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You serious?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

he is obviously kidding. come on guys we are patriots fan not jets fans-

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

No, no, it's true.  I failed as a fan yesterday.  I am only human but vow to repent of my lack of faith.  20 lashes, I deserve it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

No, no, it's true.  I failed as a fan yesterday.  I am only human but vow to repent of my lack of faith.  20 lashes, I deserve it.

[/QUOTE]

well that is absolutely shameful- as penance you must watch super bowl 42 over again

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Well, you've learned your lesson, I bet...

I watch via Gamepass, but because I'm in London right now the game was blacked out here, due to some TV-rights. Sat through the entire game shifting between the game thread and the updates on NFL.com. Absolutely nervewrecking.

Hopefully I can watch it tonight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I was at the hotel bar and actually asked some Brazilian mma fighters that were there if I could change the tv from soccer to watch the last 5 min. They told me after I was much more entertaining to watch and bought me a beer 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Go read the game thread, 95% of the people asked for Tom to retire. Luckily for me, I was encouraged by what I saw and I didn't talk s**+. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Believe me, I understand the temptation to hit the Power button, but I have too much childish, naive hope to ever do that.....and it paid off for me yesterday, most thrilling Pats finish in years! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

hey, Seattle Pat, was in your town last week . 1st time  Very much enjoyed myself

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Tv commentators said the game was over- epic stupidity

[/QUOTE]

Ahm that's FOX and Troy Aikman so take your pick

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

hey, Seattle Pat, was in your town last week . 1st time  Very much enjoyed myself

[/QUOTE]

Good you enjoyed. You lucked out on the weather. This time of the year, weather can be worse. Seattle (Pacific NW in general) is pretty and fun until you get tired of the gray.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

you from somewhere else or native?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

you from somewhere else or native?

[/QUOTE]

I moved to Seattle from Boston via Connecticut, if that makes sense.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHILZONE686. Show PHILZONE686's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing - then my wife told me the Pats won and she was pissed because I deleted the remaining min or so--I need to learn to believe until the Phat Rexs sing--LOL  shame on me was I alone- heck half the stadium emptied out--I'm embarrased for bailing too soon on the Great one-I should know better--went from Hell to Heaven in 5 minutes!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I was at a sports bar here in Tucson, Az and had a show to go too so I was limited on time to watch the game. When the Pats went for the 1st down with three minutes left in their own side of the field I left because I was really pushing my time to get home to get ready. Well I got home all mad and my wife asked who won and I said we probably lost. I turned the TV to NFL network and when the score showed up I almost hit the floor. I went nuts! I watched the highlights and was amazed Tom threw  pick after getting the ball back and they still had another shot. Then I was keeping track of the scocks game on my phone during the show and thought that was over also until I got home and saw they came back. Amazing night for Bsoston sports!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Last year I was watching the SF game and got so mad I turned of the TV and my phone, because I text relatives in Mass throughout Pat's games. The next morning I turned on the TV and saw how close the game ended and had text from my Uncle saying please tell me you are still watching. I failed that night and said I would never do that agin!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I also will take my lashes for I also doubted the Great ones ability to come back and turned it off -my wife was so pissed off at me she Lovesssss Mr. TB like thousands of woman--they seem to turn into high school seniors going to their proms when the Great One is around! I will never turn off the TV when their are seconds left in the game....................stay after school and keep repeating........

Sections
Shortcuts