We Would have Blown Denver Out. Baltimore Will be a Tough Test.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: We Would have Blown Denver Out. Baltimore Will be a Tough Test.

Once I read road kittens I was convinced.  Paul you had Denver at home +3?   That just for home field and straight up at a neutral site? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Let's face it, if not for a "brain f*rt" by the Denver safety on a SEVENTY YARD PASS PLAY FOR A GAME TYING TD, we'd be talking Denver and Manning.  Goes to the point that with the Ravens, that team will try to go yard a lot! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

At the time, I was rooting for Baltimore, but now I feel that they will be a much tougher game than the Donkies would have.  Either way, it's too funny that Gomer went 1 & done again!

[/QUOTE]
    My most recent sports illustrated has the Broncos and Packers in the Super Bowl.  The analysts are seldom right. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to natesubs's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Flacco passed for 382 yds against the Pats in the September meeting, the most he had all season. He had a 72% completion percentage and 3 TDs.

http://nesn.com/2013/01/patriots-have-fixed-issues-in-covering-deep-ball-since-torrey-smith-ravens-exploited-secondary-in-week-3/

So what have changed since that time? I found this to be an insightful analysis.

talib, mccourty at safety. better defense, emergence of nink. torrey smiths isn't playing for his bro this time. no replacement refs handing baltimore the game.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Had to sneak in the Ref Conspiracy at the end, to excuse teh Pats gakking up a doiuble digit 4th Qtr lead? Funny, I was at the game, and saw a couple of late personal foul penalties against the Ravens, including on on the bench. Also saw a ticky tack PI call against them. I guess those callas are OK, as long as they're NOT called against the Pats, right? How do you explain, er, EXCUSE the fact that everyone in the world knew that Flacco was going to throw to Smith, yet the Pats couldn't stop him on 2 TD catches? Better defense? Oh, I see..... the Miami and Jacksonville offenses are of high NFL caliber, right?

Keep reaching...... The Pats could very well get spanked at home, if they're not careful. They couldn't handle the WR's in week #3, and Talib is only 1 player (can't cover everyone). So, does he cover Smith, Jones, or Boldin? YOU make the call.......  380+ yds in the air is nothing to sneeze at.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Watch for Ravens to pull the same trick the Giants used--faking injuries to slow things down.

[/QUOTE]

Ah! A new conspiracy!

Sections
Shortcuts