Weather for Sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Weather for Sunday

Looks like sunny and 50s, I heard it might hit 60. Pats offense should have no weather related issues. To all of you going to the game, it should be a beautiful mid-winter day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: Weather for Sunday

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like sunny and 50s, I heard it might hit 60. Pats offense should have no weather related issues. To all of you going to the game, it should be a beautiful mid-winter day.

[/QUOTE]

No Tickets :( But.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Like the forecast.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

I would rather see 32 degrees with no wind and the big fat fluffy flakes drifting down. Lots of them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is beautiful tailgating weather.  I cannot wait.  I'm packing my winter facemask, leggings, and boots just in case Mother Nature decides to answer my call for 20 degrees and snow at the start of the game.  I'm hoping she complies.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Denver looks to be nice and cold for Saturday.   Peyton no likey the cold

20 degrees expected high

20% chance of snow

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

:) Im Going, We Got Tickets..........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I might have an extra ticket for her... Put her in touch with me...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Early fall weather is comfortable but I think it helps Texans not having to play in 20 degree weather. It is harder to do that when you are not used to it.

Still, we have the better passing game... Just hope it is not raining. That wont help the Pats or me!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yum

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind missing the game if she was the one firing up the grill!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    It definitely should be a great game for everyone that is attending.  Probably would have been an advantage for the Patriots if it was a cold, snowy day.  I would imagine that the Texans can't enjoy playing in snowy, cold conditions.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I think the weather favors the Pats - Pass oriented team great weather--Pats 31-17.