Weather in Jersey?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Weather in Jersey?

Will the weather-cold and rainy - hurt the Great Manning? Doesn't bode well for a guy that hates to play in the cold and does not suit a throwing team. Good luck running on Seattle? Everything went Mannings way to get to the big one, is this where it ends for him in another loss. And will the Welker cheap schot,(yes I agree with BB after watching it about 30 times), be Instant Karma for WW? Curious to see how others feel about the impact of the weather-who it favors and why-Go Pats!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Weather in Jersey?

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

Will the weather-cold and rainy - hurt the Great Manning? Doesn't bode well for a guy that hates to play in the cold and does not suit a throwing team. Good luck running on Seattle? Everything went Mannings way to get to the big one, is this where it ends for him in another loss. And will the Welker cheap schot,(yes I agree with BB after watching it about 30 times), be Instant Karma for WW? Curious to see how others feel about the impact of the weather-who it favors and why-Go Pats!!!

Yeah, too bad Tommy has problems throwing at altitude or else he could have had a s hot at these perfect SB conditions for him.  I guess some elements just don't suit his game. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

Yeah, too bad Tommy has problems throwing at altitude or else he could have had a s hot at these perfect SB conditions for him.  I guess some elements just don't suit his game. 

Or maybe his busted throwing hand had something to do with it?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Colder than in a lot of places in the US....  both teams have to deal with it.  They certainly are making a big deal about it.  As for Manning, he'll deal with it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMke. Show MileHighMke's posts

Peyton is looking into some battery operated long johns for this game. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I was pulling for the Broncos to win the SB as the AFC representative but since you can help but make dutchbag troll comments like this I'm pulling for Seattle.

I know you will hide for a few days if the Broncos lose then play the victim as you always do but just remember that you bring on the comments because you don't talk football you just make snarky remarks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMke. Show MileHighMke's posts

In response to ManningRules' comment:

In response to MileHighMke's comment:

Peyton is looking into some battery operated long johns for this game. 

lol... As are the fans, the refs, and the announcers, and anyone else with a brain. 

The weather looks like it will be fine. He wont use them. 

The Broncos are in talks with the league to see if Peyton can have a portable heater with him in the backfield.  The hang up on that is if it will be counted as an offensive player or not,

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Bad weather could influence both teams in the Super Bowl.  I believe that they made a big mistake by allowing the game to be played in New York this year.  I have been hoping for blizzard conditions and extremely cold weather so the NFL realizes that it was a mistake to allow the game to be played in a cold weather city that isn't in a dome.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMke. Show MileHighMke's posts

In response to ManningRules' comment:

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:

I was pulling for the Broncos to win the SB as the AFC representative but since you can help but make dutchbag troll comments like this I'm pulling for Seattle.

I know you will hide for a few days if the Broncos lose then play the victim as you always do but just remember that you bring on the comments because you don't talk football you just make snarky remarks.

Uh Oh' Rowdy is rooting for Seattle. Denver might as well not show up. It's all over! We're done! I might as well root for Seattle now too. Surprised

You probably will be rooting for Seattle come the 4th qtr.  I'm sure we will see you here next Monday with the new WilsonRules screen name.

Sections
Shortcuts