WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mad_Women_of_Football. Show Mad_Women_of_Football's posts

Re: WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies

Ou La La.  tres humorous, in light of the spinning.  o my poor head.  i got to riff with you a while.

besides tom brady having the flu, and a broken foot, it is now leaking out of foxboro that tom also has an extremly serious case of athletes foot which is supposed to somehow account for the happy feet we saw last sunday.

the spin never stops coming out of patriot place.

have you heard the report that the jets were stealing the pats signals?  coming soon.

or that belichick now blames welker for telling chung to call the fake punt.

the spin and the excuses keep coming and that makes it hard to maintain respect.

but we'll get'em next year.  and the jet's season is over.  they shot their whole wad against the pats.

hee hee hee.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The scary thought is Bon Jovi playing in 2017.  We could be here all day talking about how sad it is to see the rock stars still on stage after all these years.  I have some stories, btw,

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies:
    [QUOTE]Awww, poor baby.  The team didn't do what you want, so you are going to spew garbage on them non stop.  Because you are a fan.  That's what fans do, isn't it?  Turn on you when you don't do things the way you want?  Bet your relationships with PEOPLE are just as interesting.  Maybe more. 
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

-

Hi, Dad. 

Are you going to check into Mass General, next time you're in New England, and get that sense-of-humor-implant we've been talking about.

Please, leave the guns there -- that kind of stuff spooks us up here in New England.

As long as you and I maintain a good relationship, that 's all that counts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]You are just pointless.  You were doing this kind of stuff before, then when the team was winning, you were gone.  Now you return.  Like the bubonic plague, you wait till things are already bad, and make them worse.  Nice way to live.  I hope you are a better Celtic fan than you are a Patriot fan.  Hard for you not to be.

Stick to the Pats & football, Sir, because that is what this forum is all about.

The Pats choke and then try to spin control the fans and the media, and naive people like you fall for it hook, line, and sinker.

You know, David, if you didn't call people names and make personal attacks then perhaps payback would not be such a beach for you.

I pity you and the vacuousness of your life if what goes on, on this board, gets to you, so obviously, and gets your panties all up in such a bunch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

note to self- rajon is a nut.  steer clear.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

[QUOTE]I will focus on delusions and hatred, because that is what YOU are all about.   " The Pats choke and then try to spin control the fans and the media, and naive people like you fall for it hook, line, and sinker."  THAT is some tinfoil hat stuff for sure.    "WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies"  is the thread title, but you say personal attacks are and calling people names aren't good.  And you say this forum is about the Pats and  football? LOL Payback?  I haven't experienced any.  Bring it if you can.  Wild, ranting, insensible morons I can deal with.  Easily.  Just scroll up to my previous answers to you and you can see I am right about this. What you accomplish, is to trap yourself in the "crazy" corner of the room, with the other 8 crazy posters.  Fine, easier for us to keep an eye on you.  And you guys can agree with each other all the time, the sane and marginally sane will just roll our eyes and laugh.  

Davedsone, I signed up today for the Patriot Forum because I just cannot imagine that anyone would spend as much time as you do making pointless remarks and condemning the amount of people in this forum that you have done for at least the last week.

Are you that upset with your life that you feel the need to get attention in this way?  Look young man, go out and get yourself a life, there are many more things than just football to do. You are so filled with anger and hate, you really need help. Some of what you say is borderline very sick and demented.

I am reporting you to the staff here at the Boston Globe and Boston Police. I feel you have serious mental issues that you need to have addressed. Your threats to all these people is not normal and needs proper medical attention

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

This is so cute.  How many accounts have you created?  Hey, something you don't know about me... I don't fall for stuff like this.  You can created all the accounts you want.  I now know that Zbellino knows who you are, and Laz.  I know what you sound like.  I will recognize you when I see you, no matter what your account is.  You can't outlast me.  I won't wear down.  Keep it civil, I will not deal with you in an uncivil manner.  Flame, troll and cause a ruckus?  Well, you have experienced what happens then.  That is why you ran for another avatar and suddenly changed into a supposed reasonable person.  Probably had to change your underwear too.  Dont mess, and you won't get messed.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]This is so cute.  How many accounts have you created?  Hey, something you don't know about me... I don't fall for stuff like this.  You can created all the accounts you want.  I now know that Zbellino knows who you are, and Laz.  I know what you sound like.  I will recognize you when I see you, no matter what your account is.  You can't outlast me.  I won't wear down.  Keep it civil, I will not deal with you in an uncivil manner.  Flame, troll and cause a ruckus?  Well, you have experienced what happens then.  That is why you ran for another avatar and suddenly changed into a supposed reasonable person.  Probably had to change your underwear too.  Dont mess, and you won't get messed.  

-

So now you've been reported by another forum reader to the mods and the police.  I see that I am not the only one concerned with your seemingly crazy obsession with this forum and with attacking people with whom you don't agree.

I didn't even see this post of yours before the mods deleted it, I just saw it displayed above the response by DoctorFootball.

This sounds like the writing of a disturbed individual, can't you see that?

I will focus on delusions and hatred, because that is what YOU are all about.   " The Pats choke and then try to spin control the fans and the media, and naive people like you fall for it hook, line, and sinker."  THAT is some tinfoil hat stuff for sure.    

"WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies"  is the thread title, but you say personal attacks are and calling people names aren't good.  And you say this forum is about the Pats and  football?

LOL Payback?  I haven't experienced any.  Bring it if you can.  

Wild, ranting, insensible morons I can deal with.  Easily.  Just scroll up to my previous answers to you and you can see I am right about this.

What you accomplish, is to trap yourself in the "crazy" corner of the room, with the other 8 crazy posters.  Fine, easier for us to keep an eye on you.  And you guys can agree with each other all the time, the sane and marginally sane will just roll our eyes and laugh.  

Posted by Davedsone

My post was a humorous take on the Pats attempt to spin Brady's foot operation as if it may have had an impact during the Pats loss to the Jets, Sunday.

And an attempt to poke fun at Belichick for his mumbling cliches and his inability to man-up and take responsibility for the loss and deflect blame away from the players like his conqueror Rex Ryan does so ably.

For you, or anyone, to react with anger and vitriol to a humorous post only points up the mental problems of many who contribute here.

When the mods begin deleting your posts, perhaps it's a sign that you need to tone down your rhetoric and stay away from posters with whom you have a problem.

For instance, I have not posted to any thread you have started in recent months, if ever, and I don't intend to.

Why do you bother to post to my threads if you don't like me, don't like them, and have such a problem controlling yourself, resorting to threats, attacks and name-calling.  Are you trying to get yourself banned?

Try using the Ignore button on me and anyone else you don't agree with, and perhaps we'll all have a nicer experience on this board.

After all, this is a public forum, and no one is required to read any one's posts, and no one is forcing you to read or respond to anything.

Try expressing yourself by writing a thread with a detailed explanation of why you believe the Pats did not choke.

Try writing a humorous thread about the media or the fans or anything football that you might want to poke fun at, see how easy it is.

Just stop being so crazy, I think you are obviously beginning to scare people. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

And yet, the thread he created is gone, but here I am.  Oh, and you can't report forum posters to the police.  You would have to be exceptionally gullible to even have believed that in the first place.  More hijinx by Leon.  You?  I suggest you follow your own advice, hit the ignore button, and keep on doing what it is that you do.  Me?  I'll be here doing what I do.  Saying what I think about what other people say.  If you don't like it, exit the browser and back away from your computer.  I'm doing fine.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]And yet, the threat I created is not gone, and here I am.  Oh, and you can't report forum posters to the police.  You would have to be exceptionally gullible to even have believed that in the first place.  More hijinx by Leon.  You? I suggest you follow your own advice, hit the ignore button, and keep on doing what it is that you do.  Me?  I'll be here doing what I do.  Saying what I think about what other people say.  If you don't like it, exit the browser and back away from your computer.  I'm doing fine.

-

Hi Dad,

Guess what?  The entire Patriot's organization, from Bob Kraft to Belichick and Brady, have offered to chip in and pay for that "sense-of-humour" implant we've been talking about, down at Mass General next time you're in New England from Pennsylvania.

I hear you got a big game down there this weekend.

Maybe they can re-evaluate your meds while you're in town.

Promise not to scare anyone, Ok?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

You keep posting about "personal attacks"  and yet you are the one saying things.  How about that?  The threads you started aren't the kind of humor most of us like.  They are cheap shots, then when you need to hide, you say it's humor.  Cheap.  Low.  Foolish.  Trolling.  Bottom Scraping.  That's all.  Now you want to play it off, and tell me what an ardent fan you are, and how you just want to talk about the team and we all took you wrong.  No, that isn't it.  I read them.  You don't get to "Rex" me on this one and turn it around.  It is you who are posting end of the world stuff.  I'm just here telling you that you are wrong, and full of it, and a poor fan.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]

You keep posting about "personal attacks"  and yet you are the one saying things.  How about that?  The threads you started aren't the kind of humor most of us like.  They are cheap shots, then when you need to hide, you say it's humor.  Cheap.  Low.  Foolish.  Trolling.  Bottom Scraping.  That's all.  Now you want to play it off, and tell me what an ardent fan you are, and how you just want to talk about the team and we all took you wrong.  No, that isn't it.  I read them.  You don't get to "Rex" me on this one and turn it around.  It is you who are posting end of the world stuff.  I'm just here telling you that you are wrong, and full of it, and a poor fan.  

-

No, no, you got it all wrong.  I'm not trying to fool you or spin you.  I genuinely despise you and fans of your ilk.  I think it's guys like you who have ruined this board with your fascist take on discourse.

This thread is mean, sarcastic humour, perhaps too sophisticated for the likes of you trogs living in the wilds of PA.

I never posted end of the world stuff or called for getting rid of anybody.  Don't' make things up.  Quote me to prove your point.

No, I have complete disdain and disgust for guys like you who half the time can't even stay on topic and discuss football, but instead get into name-calling and personal attacks just like you did on this post.

You out-of-towners are all of bunch of front-runners who just wanted to root for a winning organization, the definition of bandwagon fans. 

Then you come on this board out of Boston, MA, from god-knows-where in the boondocks, and you have the nerve to tell those of us who really live in Boston, in New England, how to be fans, how to discuss our team.

Get out of here with your garbage.  You disgust me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Blah, Blah Blah.  out of towner, front runner, just want to root for a winning organization.  But WHO is tearing the team up?  Yep.  Its loony bin Rajon.  Starting troll threads in a BAD week loaded with troll threads, He got called out, NOW he is a "real" fan who was just being sarcastic.  It was the so called front runners who stuck with the team, and YOU mister SUPERFAN who was LIVID and make these rant threads.  Oh, btw, your pal FootballDoctor seems to have bailed.  I like it that you keep replying.  The more you write, the more people on the board see what you are like.  Dig that hole, rabbit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Blah, Blah Blah.  out of towner, front runner, just want to root for a winning organization.  But WHO is tearing the team up?  Yep.  Its loony bin Rajon.  Starting troll threads in a BAD week loaded with troll threads, He got called out, NOW he is a "real" fan who was just being sarcastic.  It was the so called front runners who stuck with the team, and YOU mister SUPERFAN who was LIVID and make these rand threads.  Oh, btw, your pal FootballDoctor seems to have bailed.  I like it that you keep replying.  The more you write, the more people on the board see what you are like.  Dig that hole, rabbit.

-

Get out of here with your garbage.  You disgust me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Nah.  Proximity to the actual truth disgusts you.  Oh, and lucid thought.  Oh, and Patriot fans.  More to follow.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Run, rabbit, run
    Dig that hole, forget the sun
    when at last the work is done
    don't sit down,
    its time to dig another one

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Nah.  Proximity to the actual truth disgusts you.  Oh, and lucid thought.  Oh, and Patriot fans.  More to follow.....

-

Nah.  Proximity to the actual truth disgusts you.  Oh, and lucid thought.  Oh, and Patriot fans.  More to follow.....

You claim to have proximity to the truth and that you are lucid?  And that you are a "Real" fan, just a real fan from PA?

OMG.  LOL

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies : - Nah.  Proximity to the actual truth disgusts you.  Oh, and lucid thought.  Oh, and Patriot fans.  More to follow..... You claim to have proximity to the truth and that you are lucid?  And that you are a "Real" fan, just a real fan from PA? OMG.  LOL
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Nice retort.  Full of persuasive points, well thought out, VERY convincing.  That gem must have taken you all day.  Look, phone a friend if you can't think of anything halfway intelligent to say -or- and this will be better, remain silent.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Belichick reminds me of the borg queen of star trek trying to assimilate the players into the belichick, borg drone collective, all tapped into the mind of belichick. "We are patriot borg, and we are one"! "We will make the correct plays, and not have fun"! Drones!
    Posted by SUZUKIGSXR[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but the Borg Queen didn't conquer the universe THREE times.  Stop playing with yourself.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from davesakiller. Show davesakiller's posts

In Response to WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies:
    [QUOTE]BREAKING NEWS:  2017 Aging, grey-bearded fans, with gallons of Kool-aid slung over their shoulders, gathered outside Mass General Hospital in Boston today in a vigil for their heroes, Bill and Tom, as they underwent dual lobotomies in an attempt to excise "The Patriot Way"  from their brains. The two failed, former heroes found that they simply could not move on with their lives after football without undergoing the operation that may finally free them from the brainwashing they underwent during their years in Foxboro at Patriot Way. They found that they simply could not stop mumbling and mouthing the party line even over the most trivial events.  For example, after dropping a fork at a local restaurant, it was reported that Brady has a stress fracture in his right pinky finger and will undergo post-dinner surgery. Belichick recently misplaced his tickets to a Bon Jovi concert and in a press release stated that " it is what it is."  "you are who your record says you are" and that he will now take it "one game at a time".  What the heck he was talking about is any one's guess.  But it's always been that way with Bill. Not so lucky are the aging, grey-bearded Kool-Aid drinkers who can't seem to let go of the past.  Surprisingly, very few of them were from New England, most of them arriving in Boston from the provinces, like Minn, Kansas, Texas, and other parts of the hinterlands. Quoted one of them, "In Bill we trust."  Another one said, "We are the only "Real Fans".  A third said, "We are the "True Fans", and yet another said, "We are real men, we don't wear pink hats."  And one lost soul told this reporter that he must be a "Troll" for reporting this story. And finally, one aging, grey bearded, lost soul muttered, "Nuff said." And his schizo, homeless looking brother-in arms responded, "End of story." as they both took gigantic swigs from a jug of Kool-aid. And this reporter, with a wink and a nod, slipped off into reality, shaking his head in mock sympathy.  LoL

Rajon... Were you one of those New England Giants fans during the late 80's and early 90's, always pulling for the better team and then grew a big hard-on when the Pats hired Parcells?  Only then declaring yourself a "Patriots Fan"  ...Or were you in 1st Grade at the time?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

oh, davesakiller, try reading the whole thread, its long but really really interesting.  Rajon is like a force of nature.  Which one?  I'm voting for DECAY.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Texas-Pathetic. Show Texas-Pathetic's posts

Rajon - you should know that Davesdone is the personal owner of this forum.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

You sure do have a lot of inside info on lobotomies.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

In Response to WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies:
    [QUOTE]BREAKING NEWS:  2017 Aging, grey-bearded fans, with gallons of Kool-aid slung over their shoulders, gathered outside Mass General Hospital in Boston today in a vigil for their heroes, Bill and Tom, as they underwent dual lobotomies in an attempt to excise "The Patriot Way"  from their brains. The two failed, former heroes found that they simply could not move on with their lives after football without undergoing the operation that may finally free them from the brainwashing they underwent during their years in Foxboro at Patriot Way. They found that they simply could not stop mumbling and mouthing the party line even over the most trivial events.  For example, after dropping a fork at a local restaurant, it was reported that Brady has a stress fracture in his right pinky finger and will undergo post-dinner surgery. Belichick recently misplaced his tickets to a Bon Jovi concert and in a press release stated that " it is what it is."  "you are who your record says you are" and that he will now take it "one game at a time".  What the heck he was talking about is any one's guess.  But it's always been that way with Bill. Not so lucky are the aging, grey-bearded Kool-Aid drinkers who can't seem to let go of the past.  Surprisingly, very few of them were from New England, most of them arriving in Boston from the provinces, like Minn, Kansas, Texas, and other parts of the hinterlands. Quoted one of them, "In Bill we trust."  Another one said, "We are the only "Real Fans".  A third said, "We are the "True Fans", and yet another said, "We are real men, we don't wear pink hats."  And one lost soul told this reporter that he must be a "Troll" for reporting this story. And finally, one aging, grey bearded, lost soul muttered, "Nuff said." And his schizo, homeless looking brother-in arms responded, "End of story." as they both took gigantic swigs from a jug of Kool-aid. And this reporter, with a wink and a nod, slipped off into reality, shaking his head in mock sympathy.  LoL

dude i read all the post here and for you too suggest your a better fan cause your from new england hahaha, well put it this way i live a half hour from foxboro so does that make be a better fan then you lol .I would think not and for you too post some of these things shows your  a fair weather fan who hates the team when they lose and love them when they do!!True fans  stay by thier team  no matter what dont call out  the players and coaches  and demand too replace them!!