WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies

In Response to Re: WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies:
    [QUOTE]Rajon - you should know that Davesdone is the personal owner of this forum.
    Posted by Texas-Pathetic[/QUOTE]

If that were true, neither of you would exist.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]

In Response to WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies :                    

dude i read all the post here and for you too suggest your a better fan cause your from new england hahaha, well put it this way i live a half hour from foxboro so does that make be a better fan then you lol .I would think not and for you too post some of these things shows your  a fair weather fan who hates the team when they lose and love them when they do!!True fans  stay by thier team  no matter what dont call out  the players and coaches  and demand too replace them!!

Posted by lippa

[/QUOTE]

dude, you talking to me?

Show me where I demanded to replace any coach or player. 

You can't, because I never called for anyone to be fired or replaced.

I'm sorry you can 't read or write or spell too well:  it's not my fault that suburban schools in MA are terrible and just pass people to get rid of them.

I live closer to Foxboro than you do but so what, we both live in New England, in Massachusetts even, not like these out-of-staters who claim to be the "Real" and "True" fans.  They are the real bandwagon fans just jumping on because they want to back a winning organization.

I'll put my fan bona-fides up against anyone's any day.  You got no right to tell anyone how to think about their team or write about their team or whether or not to criticize their team.

It a free country and a public forum.  Express you opinion and respect the rights of others to express their opinion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies : dude, you talking to me? Show me where I demanded to replace any coach or player.  You can't, because I never called for anyone to be fired or replaced. I'm sorry you can 't read or write or spell too well:  it's not my fault that suburban schools in MA are terrible and just pass people to get rid of them. I live closer to Foxboro than you do but so what, we both live in New England, in Massachusetts even, not like these out-of-staters who claim to be the "Real" and "True" fans.  They are the real bandwagon fans just jumping on because they want to back a winning organization. I'll put my fan bona-fides up against anyone's any day.  You got no right to tell anyone how to think about their team or write about their team or whether or not to criticize their team. It a free country and a public forum.  Express you opinion and respect the rights of others to express their opinion.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]
          hahaha your funny I ddint go too insults like you ,so whos talking about respect.I was making a point just cause they live out of state doesnt mean anything maybe thier from mass and move away!So this whole thread doesnt respect  other fans  cause you think your better then they are so whats your point about respect  when you dont give it ?
            For another thing i seen alot of ur stupid threads  making no sense  thats my point  and good bye!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In Response to  Dual Lobotomies:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies : - No, no, you got it all wrong.  I'm not trying to fool you or spin you.  I genuinely despise you and fans of your ilk.  I think it's guys like you who have ruined this board with your fascist take on discourse. This thread is mean, sarcastic humour, perhaps too sophisticated for the likes of you trogs living in the wilds of PA. I never posted end of the world stuff or called for getting rid of anybody.  Don't' make things up.  Quote me to prove your point. No, I have complete disdain and disgust for guys like you who half the time can't even stay on topic and discuss football, but instead get into name-calling and personal attacks just like you did on this post. You out-of-towners are all of bunch of front-runners who just wanted to root for a winning organization, the definition of bandwagon fans.  Then you come on this board out of Boston, MA, from god-knows-where in the boondocks, and you have the nerve to tell those of us who really live in Boston, in New England, how to be fans, how to discuss our team. Get out of here with your garbage.  You disgust me.

Your handle really should be RageOn, RR! 

Just sayin' Rage, that you might seriously consider seeking some professional assistance in the anger management area.  

Also, just curious, did you get some sort of prior patient fee for referral of BB and Tom on their lobotomies?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies :       hahaha your funny I ddint go too insults like you ,so whos talking about respect.I was making a point just cause they live out of state doesnt mean anything maybe thier from mass and move away!So this whole thread doesnt respect  other fans  cause you think your better then they are so whats your point about respect  when you dont give it ?         For another thing i seen alot of ur stupid threads  making no sense  thats my point  and good bye!!!!
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]

-

dude, you called me a fair-weather fan, called my posts stupid, and you accused me of saying things I never said.

And this makes you, what, better, more respectful, less insulting?

If you were going to be in a debate, you'd brush up on your verbal skills and try not to sutter and stammer and use improper English during the debate, wouldn't you?   And if you are going to contribute to a forum where the written word is the mode of communication, you should brush up on your spelling and grammar, for a start (try using spell-check), and that would be showing respect to others here. 

A person who doesn't know the difference between, their and there, too and to, your and you're, can't expect much respect on a written forum.

There are plenty of online resources for you to turn to to get a better grasp of basic, written English.  Go for it.  Just trying to help.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WEEI: Belichick & Brady Undergo Dual Lobotomies : - dude, you called me a fair-weather fan, called my posts, stupid, and you accused me of saying things I never said. And this makes you, what, better, more respectful, less insulting? If you were going to be in a debate, you'd brush up on your verbal skills and try not to sutter and stammer and use improper English during the debate, wouldn't you?   And if you are going to contribute to a forum where the written word is the mode of communication, you should brush up on you spelling and grammar, for a start (try using spell-check), and that would be showing respect to others here.  A person who doesn't know the difference between, their and there, too and to, your and you're, can't expect much respect on a written forum. There are plenty of online resources for you to turn to to get a better grasp on basic, written English.  Go for it.  Just trying to help.

haha i dont type all that well so make fun of it I dont care !!! so run along now!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]

You sure do have a lot of inside info on lobotomies.

Posted by EnochRoot

[/QUOTE]

-

And you were identified long ago as one of the

Master's of the Lame One-Liner's Club

One liners that are not clever, are not funny and don't make any sense.

Like this one, for instance.  How does my joke-post indicate that I have any more info on lobotomies than you do?

Is the joke that because I said the word "lobotomy" I must have had one?  How old are you? 

Duh and duh, again.  Pleeeeeease.  Not juvenule humour on this board.  No way.

LOL 

PS  Thanks for keeping the joke alive.