Week 14 Picks for the Final Three

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Week 14 Picks for the Final Three

O.K. Jimmy and PatsFan2007.  It's just us and it's time to pick, since there's a game tonight.  I'm taking the Broncs over da Bears.  Whaddaya say?  Post it here or send it to Phikski. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: Week 14 Picks for the Final Three

I posted earlier on Knockout post-- my pick is the Jets. Good luck LTPs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Also I say next week we post last 3 weeks in advance if no winner!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

LVT, thanks for posting this thread.

My pick is Seattle Seahawks. Rams look pretty bad right now.

Difficult choice as a Pats fan, jimmy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

O.K. so that's it!  Good luck to all.  I have to say, these picks all look pretty safe -- very likely we'll all be here next week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I agree PF but in this to win and looks like a safe bet and if I lose I get to see the Jets lose a game that will most likely knock them out of the playoffs-kind of a win-win situation! Good luck to you-3 left standing!In Response to Re: Week 14 Picks for the Final Three:
    [QUOTE]LVT, thanks for posting this thread. My pick is Seattle Seahawks. Rams look pretty bad right now. Difficult choice as a Pats fan, jimmy.
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I get the feeling one of these picks is going to be a loser-just my gut. Good luck LTP!In Response to Re: Week 14 Picks for the Final Three:
    [QUOTE]O.K. so that's it!  Good luck to all.  I have to say, these picks all look pretty safe -- very likely we'll all be here next week.
    Posted by LuvsThosePats[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Sorry guys I've been out of the country. Here is the latest update. Post your picks here and there wont be any confusion.

Double check and make sure I have it accurate.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

2 wins of 3...  looking good so far!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

LTP-we made it thru to next week we have to wait and see if Pats fan wins his/her Seattle game---BTW did U get lucky/Tebowed today? LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Marion Barber meet Joe Picsarcik (sp).

You were hanging by a thread, LuvsThosePats. Tebow played great in 4th again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Tonight it could be down to 2. Time will tell.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Yeah, I thought I was a goner there.  I was gonna post something about a higher power being a buncha hooey, but I may have to revise that opinion.  Somebody up there likes me, at least for one week!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Very close to being me and you patsfan.In Response to Re: Week 14 Picks for the Final Three:
    [QUOTE]Marion Barber meet Joe Picsarcik (sp). You were hanging by a thread, LuvsThosePats. Tebow played great in 4th again.
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I would like to propose that we should pick the last 3 games, (Weeks 15,16 and 17), this week in advance. What do you guys think-it would have to be ok'd by Philski if we agree-what do you all think-you too Philski?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

You guys can play it how ever you want. You earned that rite. I'll do my best to keep it updated and I have e-mail addresses now incase I have to go out of town again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

I have a couple of objections to this -- First, just figuring out the entire league schedule for the next 3 weeks --Who's gonna do that chore?  But the second is injuries.  I'd only agree if we reserved the right to change our picks before the relevant game is played.  Not fair to have to pick a game where suddenly the team is starting a second-or third-string QB.  And that has happened A LOT this season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

You can get the schedule for every week at cbssports.com,(look under nfl schedules), and as for injuries, well we are getting down to some pretty scary teams anyway so I see no big deal. Here are my picks weeks 15-17 irregardless how we do it.  Week 15 will be :Arizona, Week 16 will be: Tennesee and Week 17 will be: Denver. If you guys/girls don't want to pick 3 up front I will make my pick later this week-I'm good either way-good luck to both of you!In Response to Re: Week 14 Picks for the Final Three:
    [QUOTE]I have a couple of objections to this -- First, just figuring out the entire league schedule for the next 3 weeks --Who's gonna do that chore?  But the second is injuries.  I'd only agree if we reserved the right to change our picks before the relevant game is played.  Not fair to have to pick a game where suddenly the team is starting a second-or third-string QB.  And that has happened A LOT this season.
    Posted by LuvsThosePats[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Thanks for posting the past picks Phil-good to see you back on the board.In Response to Re: Week 14 Picks for the Final Three:
    [QUOTE]Sorry guys I've been out of the country. Here is the latest update. Post your picks here and there wont be any confusion. Double check and make sure I have it accurate.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Alright, alright.  I'll pick for the next 2 weeks: Titans over Colts in wk 15, Texans over Colts in wk 16.  I'm not picking the last week yet.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

As far as I'm concerned you reserve the right to change your pick until 12:00 Sunday of the game. Unless ofcourse its a Thursday or Saturday game. The time stamp here is good enough for me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats_fan_2007. Show pats_fan_2007's posts

Like your solution, Phil.

Let's just continue with the existing rules. It's worked out well so far.

jim, you can pick ahead if you like.

Sections
Shortcuts