Week 17 NFL Picks and "Game of the Week"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Week 17 NFL Picks and "Game of the Week"

A boy named Suh . . .

Wonderful.

And there I was thinking one Chris Berman on the planet was already one too many.

Bonus points awarded for: "But they're the Jets."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

1.boys
    2.bills
    3.saints
    4.jags

5.bears

6.pats

7.pitt
    8.nyg
    9.cin
    10.49ers

11.alt

12.gb

13.den

14.balt

15.sd

16.ten

Yes game of the week is Dall and phil, however until the AFC playoffs are decided ,all the playoff contender games will be fun to watch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Cinci will only win by accident.  They have nothing to play for plus why show your hand to the team your playing in the first round when you don't have to?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Who besides me wonders why the "flex schedule" gives us ratty Cincy v. Green New Jersey in what may well be a meaningless game when Dallas/Philly is sitting right there?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

The Bengals have been mediocre lately and I'm afraid they were planning to rest their starters anyway so we must get used to the idea of the Jerks in the playoffs. There's no living with inflation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Who besides me wonders why the "flex schedule" gives us ratty Cincy v. Green New Jersey in what may well be a meaningless game when Dallas/Philly is sitting right there?

Conspiracy?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

1)Philadelphia Eagles (+3) @ Dallas Cowboys: This very well could determine who makes it the bowl IMO. I don’t think Dallas can score enough to keep up with this bunch of birds. Brooking is a tool. ‘Smash um in the mouth, gonna bloody um up’ PICK: Eagles;

2.) Indianapolis Colts @ Buffalo Bills (no line): I will not pick Indy the rest of the way, sorry UD. your team doesn’t impress me that much with that cupcake schedule and all . PICK: Bills;

3.) New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers (no line): New Orleans will show nothing creative on offense in this game PICK: Panthers;

4.) Jacksonville Jaguars (+1.5) @ Cleveland Browns: Jags are deflated PICK: Browns;

5.) Chicago Bears @ Detroit Lions (+2): In typical Cutler fashion, I like Jay to have a letdown this week PICK: lions;

6.) New England Patriots (+8) @ Houston Texans: Crazy spread, agreed PICK: Patriots;

7.) Pittsburgh Steelers @ Miami Dolphins (no line):
    As SB champs PIT will win and sneak in PICK: Steelers;

8.) NY Giants (+9.5) @ Minnesota Vikings: too many points PICK: Jints;

9.) Cincinnati Bengals (+10)  @ NY Jets: Bengals are the biggest sleepers from either conference this postseason. A very good all around team

PICK: Bengals;

10.) San Francisco 49ers @ St. Louis Rams (+7.5): Rams stink PICK: 49ers;

11.) Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+2.5): I expected more from ATL this year PICK: Falcons;

12.) Green Bay Packers (+3) @ Arizona Cardinals:  Cards or Philly in the bowl from the NFC if you ask me  PICK: Cardinals;

13.) Kansas City Chiefs (+13) @ Denver Broncos: The chefs are horrible and Mr cassel  should worry about his future after next season PICK: Broncos;

14.) Baltimore Ravens @ Oakland Raiders (+10): Ravens D will assume control from the get go PICK: Ravens;

15.) Washington Redskins (+4.5) @ San Diego Chargers: Talk around here is to stay sharp. Nobody can stop this Charger offense. Even if Volek starts, SD should still win. I say that because he did win a playoff game off the bench vs. Indy.  The skins wont keep up IMO PICK: Chargers;

16.) Tennessee Titans @ Seattle Seahawks (+4.5): Hawks are good at home and Titans are crushed between the ears PICK: Hawks;

Best Bets: Ravens

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

posted at 12/29/2009 3:56 PM EST

First: 4/14/2007
    Last: 12/29/2009

I think they are putting the Jets/ Cinci game late, because it will force all of the AFC teams in contention playing earlier to play for the win.  Making the early games more interesting.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Patriots over Texans
    Eagles over Cowboys
    Bills over Colts
    Vikings over Giants
    Lions over Bears
    Panthers over Saints
    Browns over Jaguars
    Steelers over Dolphins
    Jets over Bengals