1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: WEEK 17 NFL PICKS and

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:
    [QUOTE]

you arent a pats fan 

[/QUOTE]

Have to give you credit Texas Pat for putting up with so many silly, Kool-aid drinking Pats fans for so long! I myself have had it-can't stand listening to so many Bozos who think they know so much about the Pats. Not one of them is coaching on the Pats team---I have come to the conclusion this board has a lot of ex high scholl-college JOCKs who live vicariously thru the Patriots--I know "don't let the door kick you in the as_ on the way out"---so predictable with your sophmoric dialogue!!!! Enjoyed your posts and a handful of others on this board that still have the ability to be objective and constuctive----Jocks!------didn't care for them in high school and still don't now------bunch of self-inflated bullies.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I don't think it's ex-jocks who are the problem. My guess is that Ostrich Society members are primarily guys who never have played the game.

Not all so-called jocks were bullies. Some of my closest friends are guys who I played ball with, or against. But, there were some, so I know where you're coming from. It's unfortunate how cruel kids can be to other kids, sometimes. Sadly, some guys go through this type of behavior, on the way to growing up.     

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:
    [QUOTE]

you arent a pats fan 

[/QUOTE]

Have to give you credit Texas Pat for putting up with so many silly, Kool-aid drinking Pats fans for so long! I myself have had it-can't stand listening to so many Bozos who think they know so much about the Pats. Not one of them is coaching on the Pats team---I have come to the conclusion this board has a lot of ex high scholl-college JOCKs who live vicariously thru the Patriots--I know "don't let the door kick you in the as_ on the way out"---so predictable with your sophmoric dialogue!!!! Enjoyed your posts and a handful of others on this board that still have the ability to be objective and constuctive----Jocks!------didn't care for them in high school and still don't now------bunch of self-inflated bullies.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I don't think it's ex-jocks who are the problem. My guess is that Ostrich Society members are primarily guys who never have played the game.

Not all so-called jocks were bullies. Some of my closest friends are guys who I played ball with, or against. But, there were some, so I know where you're coming from. It's unfortunate how cruel kids can be to other kids, sometimes. Sadly, some guys go through this type of behavior, on the way to growing up.     

[/QUOTE]

Thanks TP-keep posting - I enjoy your posts, along with a handful of others--I wil be reading posts from this point on yet will no longer post anything--GO PATS!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Jints...what in the world has happened to the Giants? Losing is one thing...but 34-0 to Atlanta, and 33-14 to Baltimore? Embarrassing. They appear to be done. I don't see the Bears losing to the Lions, and, for that matter, I'm not sure that the Giants can handle their own business against the Michael Vick led Eagles.

Their defense in particular has really let them down. They are 28th overall against the pass, and 25th overall against the run. YUCK!!! In the upcoming draft and/or in free agency, they need help at every position on defense, and at OT. Lots of work to do in the off-season for GM Jerry Reese.

[/QUOTE]

Ego, arrogance and age. Older team.  

[/QUOTE]

they aren't really arrogant and they don't have too many egos-at least of the "i" before "we" type that can disrupt a team- so don't really agree there

age in some key spots and a sense of complacency are definitely the problem

also the schedule was really tough and i said in the pre-season i would gladly take 10-6 and make the playoffs but it caught up to them past two weeks-if they get in at 9-7 i'll take it but won't be impressed by it nor would i expect that much going forward

but that's a big IF right now...

[/QUOTE]

Comical that people are discussing the festering  suckness that is the NY giants... Lol.

How do you analyze SUCK...?  hmmm.... Sucky, very sucky ,  extra sucky.... . ALL OF THE ABOVE...?

I've been posting it for weeks... They squeaked by saints, which was a hollow victory, and then:

"suck1, suck2.... Hike!"  -eli  2 predicted losses.

I hope they continue sucking next year along with their ignorant weenie dink #1fan jints the little dink troll that keeps hanging out here getting humiliated....

Stupid dink troll , who cares what position they suck most at?  GO DISCUSS IT WITH your dinky NY FRIENDS... on your loser jints board.  Hahahah... Lol.

BTW, IGNORING any jintsy troll posts that follow my posts while posting this picture :See full size imagewaa I don't like when people call me names evn tho I'm a little dinky troll hanging here getting humiliated on another teams board....

crying-baby-jintsy whose team has lost 5 of 7 games while looking putrid most of the time.. let's all laugh at jints troll while ignoring his juvenile ramblings... hahaha...lol... Jintsy the little dink troll from NY... hahaha....hangig here getting humiliated ... Lol...Updated: 9:56 AM, December 27, 2012

Tom Coughlin walked into the morning meeting yesterday and laid it all out for the Giants, farted a couple times , then fell asleep...  

[/QUOTE]

sorry coolio read the first two sentences then got bored...sounded like some bitter sore loser rant or something-desperate sounding too

btw you will be happy to know i just got a great deal on ebay on the "Road to SB 46" giants dvd...a really good price with free shipping

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the giants arent a good regular season team anyway, if they win this week, they will end up only one game off what they were last year....it just seems they havent been able to get it going late in the year like they were able to last year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Greg Cote of the Miami Herald usually does a good, and entertaining job at picking the winners, even against the spread. Here are his Week 17 picks: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/27/3158739/greg-cotes-week-17-nfl-picks.html

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the giants arent a good regular season team anyway, if they win this week, they will end up only one game off what they were last year....it just seems they havent been able to get it going late in the year like they were able to last year.

[/QUOTE]

they are inconsistent in the regular season

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Would you rather have a consistant regular season winning team with 0 Super Bowls in the last 5 years or an inconsistant regular season winning team with 2 Super Bowls in the last 5 years?  And no you cant answer, consistant reg season and 2 Super Bowls as that would be everyone's answer.

P.S.  This is also not a question about the Pats or Giants. Just in general as a fan, would people rather have years of inconsistency with championships sprinkled in, or a consistantly good team that never quite wins it all. (again this is not about the Pats per se, I know they have 3 SB rings)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Would you rather have a consistant regular season winning team with 0 Super Bowls in the last 5 years or an inconsistant regular season winning team with 2 Super Bowls in the last 5 years?  And no you cant answer, consistant reg season and 2 Super Bowls as that would be everyone's answer.

P.S.  This is also not a question about the Pats or Giants. Just in general as a fan, would people rather have years of inconsistency with championships sprinkled in, or a consistantly good team that never quite wins it all. (again this is not about the Pats per se, I know they have 3 SB rings)

[/QUOTE]

well u know my answer

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Game of the Weak:

"(6-9) NY Jets (+3.5) @ (5-9) Buffalo Bills: Is there a sadder, more dreary place to end a horrific season, than Buffalo, NY? Games don't come much more more void of meaning than this one. Does amybody care? Will anybody show, especially if a snow storm hits: PICK: Jets"

I'd change the line TP...Wrecks Ryan is mad as a hornet and bawling in the locker room.

The inept Bills in a blowout, reversing their opening game in NJ: 48-28

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]

Greg Cote of the Miami Herald usually does a good, and entertaining job at picking the winners, even against the spread. Here are his Week 17 picks: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/27/3158739/greg-cotes-week-17-nfl-picks.html

[/QUOTE]

His column says that he's 2 games under .500 against the spread this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I see a close game with Miami too, maybe just enough to win. That said if the colts are able to beat the texans the patriots could win by more

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Jints...what in the world has happened to the Giants? Losing is one thing...but 34-0 to Atlanta, and 33-14 to Baltimore? Embarrassing. They appear to be done. I don't see the Bears losing to the Lions, and, for that matter, I'm not sure that the Giants can handle their own business against the Michael Vick led Eagles.

Their defense in particular has really let them down. They are 28th overall against the pass, and 25th overall against the run. YUCK!!! In the upcoming draft and/or in free agency, they need help at every position on defense, and at OT. Lots of work to do in the off-season for GM Jerry Reese.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

they aren't really arrogant and they don't have too many egos-at least of the "i" before "we" type that can disrupt a team- so don't really agree there

also the schedule was really tough and i said in the pre-season i would gladly take 10-6 and make the playoffs but it caught up to them past two weeks-if they get in at 9-7 i'll take it but won't be impressed by it nor would i expect that much going forward

[/QUOTE]

Comical that people are discussing the festering  suckness that is the NY giants... Lol.

How do you analyze SUCK...?  hmmm.... Sucky, very sucky ,  extra sucky.... . ALL OF THE ABOVE...?

I've been posting it for weeks... They squeaked by saints, which was a hollow victory, and then:

I hope they continue sucking next year along with their ignorant weenie dink #1fan jints the little dink troll that keeps hanging out here getting humiliated....

Stupid dink troll , who cares what position they suck most at?  GO DISCUSS IT WITH your dinky NY FRIENDS... on your loser jints board.  Hahahah... Lol.

BTW, IGNORING any jintsy troll posts that follow my posts while posting this picture :See full size imagewaa I don't like when people call me names evn tho I'm a little dinky troll hanging here getting humiliated on another teams board....

crying-baby-jintsy whose team has lost 5 of 7 games while looking putrid most of the time.. let's all laugh at jints troll while ignoring his juvenile ramblings... hahaha...lol... Jintsy the little dink troll from NY... hahaha....hangig here getting humiliated ... Lol...Updated: 9:56 AM, December 27, 2012

Tom Coughlin walked into the morning meeting yesterday and laid it all out for the Giants, farted a couple times , then fell asleep...  

[/QUOTE]

sorry coolio read the first two sentences then got bored...sounded like some bitter sore loser rant or something-desperate sounding too

btw you will be happy to know i just got a great deal on ebay on the "Road to SB 46" giants dvd...a really good price with free shipping

[/QUOTE]

Whatever drivel you typed I didn't read it... since it was stated above that all jintsy/42 posts would be ignored...  lol.  Stupid dinkweed troll.... Go back to your jintyland board of crying babies with their fingers crossed and post all your crap to people who might read it...  Lol...  dumdum NY troll....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I see a close game with Miami too, maybe just enough to win. That said if the colts are able to beat the texans the patriots could win by more

[/QUOTE]

A Colts win over the Texans would make a fine belated Christmas present for the Pats and their fans. With all the injuries the team is dealing with, avoiding the wildcard round, and getting a week off, would be huge. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]

The Giants have this magnificent record all year of falling apart against diddly teams.  They couldn't beat Dallas.  They couldn't beat Philly the first time.  They couldn't beat Washington.  Two weeks ago the Jints had the division championship in their hands but then they laid down by a total score of 14-67.  Now, with a reported 6% chance remaining of making the playoffs compared to what they had two weeks ago, I say they complete the gas pipe job early.  I'm going to have to go with the World Champion New York Giants self-destructing against poor worthless little Philly and Nick Foles,a relatively good road team that doesn't mind New Jersey weather much.  Fore!

RESPONSE: Nick Foles is out for the Giants' game, having suffered a broken hand. Michael Vick will start for Philly. 

[/QUOTE]

After some thought, I'll stick with Philly. 

JintsFan recently encouraged me to go with Pittsburgh, or at least not have my game of the week against Pittsburgh, because Big Ben Roofies was starting.  I said no, Big Ben would probably be rusty and his ribs would still hurt a bit.  It turned out that he was rusty and he lost that game for Pitts. 

This time, Michael Vick is an experienced if slowed quarterback.  Subbing him in for the rookie isn't all that bad in the short term, particularly if the Giants couldn't find a cornerback to save their lives -- they're both out.  As a coach I'd give the rook some more experience if he were healthy, but from a point spread point of view the two QBs aren't all that different in the short term.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Giants have this magnificent record all year of falling apart against diddly teams.  They couldn't beat Dallas.  They couldn't beat Philly the first time.  They couldn't beat Washington.  Two weeks ago the Jints had the division championship in their hands but then they laid down by a total score of 14-67.  Now, with a reported 6% chance remaining of making the playoffs compared to what they had two weeks ago, I say they complete the gas pipe job early.  I'm going to have to go with the World Champion New York Giants self-destructing against poor worthless little Philly and Nick Foles,a relatively good road team that doesn't mind New Jersey weather much.  Fore!

RESPONSE: Nick Foles is out for the Giants' game, having suffered a broken hand. Michael Vick will start for Philly. 

[/QUOTE]

JintsFan recently encouraged me to go with Pittsburgh, or at least not have my game of the week against Pittsburgh, because Big Ben Roofies was starting.  I said no, Big Ben would probably be rusty and his ribs would still hurt a bit.  It turned out that he was rusty and he lost that game for Pitts. 

This time, Michael Vick is an experienced if slowed quarterback.  Subbing him in for the rookie isn't all that bad in the short term, particularly if the Giants couldn't find a cornerback to save their lives -- they're both out.  As a coach I'd give the rook some more experience if he were healthy, but from a point spread point of view the two QBs aren't all that different in the short term.

[/QUOTE]

Vick is not "slowed". He's healthy. This is a huge, "showcase" game for him. If he plays well, he could literally earn himself a starting QB job, and millions, elsewhere. Talk about motivation...this is why I like Philly to win outright: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/28/vicks-reluctance-to-renegotiate-reduces-eagles-options/

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Vick is not "slowed". He's healthy. This is a huge, "showcase" game for him. If he plays well, he could literally earn himself a starting QB job, and millions, elsewhere. Talk about motivation...this is why I like Philly to win outright.  

[/QUOTE]

Vick blows, though. He and you are delusional if you think this is a "showcase" game. He will be a backup next year somewhere or be a starter on some moron team that still doesn't get it.

You're clueless.

[/QUOTE]

Well. well. well. Look whose here! The crown jewel of fool himself! LOL!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whatever drivel you typed I didn't read it... since it was stated above that all jintsy/42 posts would be ignored...  lol.  Stupid dinkweed troll.... Go back to your jintyland board of crying babies with their fingers crossed and post all your crap to people who might read it...  Lol...  dumdum NY troll....

[/QUOTE]

if u ignored my post why did u respond to it?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Vick is not "slowed". He's healthy. This is a huge, "showcase" game for him. If he plays well, he could literally earn himself a starting QB job, and millions, elsewhere. Talk about motivation...this is why I like Philly to win outright.  

[/QUOTE]

Vick blows, though. He and you are delusional if you think this is a "showcase" game. He will be a backup next year somewhere or be a starter on some moron team that still doesn't get it.

You're clueless.

[/QUOTE]

Well. well. well. Look whose here! The crown jewel of fool himself! LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey, remember when you picked Houston to beat NE in NE when educated fans knew Houston matched up poorly against NE?

"LOL" is right.

You're a legend in your own mind, TPat.  

[/QUOTE]

I also remember picking the 49ers too, you block-head. You'd be a legend in your own mind if you had one, Rusty.

Sections
Shortcuts