Week 3 v. Ravens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Week 3 v. Ravens

Anyone else sick of hearing "Flacco outplayed Brady and if that no name WR held onto the ball they MIGHT be in the SB." I am hoping that Brady and the defense mops up these guys? The WR didn't hold onto the ball and the Pats D made the more great play at the right time. Sure Brady didn't have a great game and Flacco finally looked good against one of the worst passing defenses in the league last year that focused on stopping Rice more than anything else.

The Ravens defense will be missing Suggs, but it will still be a early test of this teams offense. I can only hope we beat the snot out of them and the media can get their head out of space a realize Flacco still and will always be a mediocre QB.

Anyone else have any feelings about this AFC championship game rematch?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Week 3 v. Ravens

The Ravens, as long as they have existed have walked out of every loss with a list of excuses how they really won. They seem to hire coaches to support that loser mentality, which is why they will never go to the SB again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I would love to walk into Baltimore and slap them around like lil B!thches and leave with a 35-10 win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

Agreed, Quagmire, and having Pollard carted off the field would be icing on the cake, as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Oh man I would love to go Nancy Karrigen on Pollard! He basically killed our SB chances when he wrapped at twisted Gronks feet. As a matter of fact I hope Jones takes a few tips from his brother and takes Flacco out also.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Not a good forecast.  Covering the past three years with emphasis on last year, Baltimore has the second best home field advantage in the NFL.  The crowd works the refs all day.  I wonder what scab refs will do under pressure.

My numbers are admittedly shaky in preseason, particularly with the Patriots who have their cards close to their vest so far in preseason, but right now I have Baltimore as a 3.4 point overdog at Baltimore. 

Baltimore's starters did their good thing at home against Jacksonville last night.  They looked good at home against Detroit.  They looked completely awful on the road against Atlanta.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Flacco=Overated and we runs screens with chop-blocks on Pollard til he retires.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

27-3 Patriots