WEEK EIGHT NFL PICKS and "Game of the Week"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: WEEK EIGHT NFL PICKS and

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Jints...maybe I spoke too soon? 23-0...now 23-17?? What's going on? Where is that Giants' pass rush today? Victor Cruz has more drops today than catches.

[/QUOTE]

The boys lulled them to sleep in the 1st qtr.  Good strategy!  Sorry Jints.  LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey Jints...maybe I spoke too soon? 23-0...now 23-17?? What's going on? Where is that Giants' pass rush today? Victor Cruz has more drops today than catches.

[/QUOTE]

usual giants...getting complacent and not putting team away-it gets old but thats them

they also have been off in the red zone, fgs not tds-left points on the field

hey dallas is tough and not gonna roll over, esp vs jints at home...should be interesting finish!!

[/QUOTE]

Nice response by the Giants' "D" after that pick. Lets' see if mo turns around.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Eli = Clutch. No QB better in the 4th quarter than he.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Looks like the Giants "D" woke up just in time. Let's see if Eli can deliver the dagger to Dallas.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Were the Giants aggressive enough? Seemed like they settled for a FG, instead of trying to put Dallas away with a TD. Time will tell. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Looks like the G-men are going to hang on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You Texans should run Romo out of your state !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

ROFL ROFL ROFL ... Bryant ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That just may happen...LOL!!! But, Romo is not the main reason fpr the Cowboy's failures.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

HENCE THE GIANTS HORSESHOE!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

HENCE THE GIANTS HORSESHOE!

[/QUOTE]

YEAH YEAH IT'S ALWAYS "LUCK"...BS

[/QUOTE]

LOL ... A FINGER TIP OUT OF BOUNCE. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]

Typical romo i guess...great numbers but 4 picks and just falls short-still he takes way too much blame, some is his fault but a lot isnt..they need a real coach but havent had one since parcells...

giants should have run away with it but off was off and D played disinterested for way too many drives-plus give dallas, romo and off credit-they have talent, they didnt quit and nearly pulled it out-see brady was right, never easy to win in the nfl  :  )

they were too conservative on last drive should have thrown to get first down and end it but went 3 runs and had to sweat it out...gilbride/coughlin make me shake my head sometimes but i have no real complaints!

btw guess u guys enjoyed todays jets game huh?

[/QUOTE]

"Illegal formations"?  Unlike the Jets, Miami has some manners when they play the Patriots.  Enjoyed the Jets final score, didn't watch.

What you saw from the Giants is what you get most weeks.  Dallas was second and 1 on the Giants' 19 with 1:23 left in the game and couldn't get the go-ahead touchdown.  Credit to the Giants for beating a 3-3 team.  Next week with the Giants at home against Pittsburgh, a 4-3 team, I have Giants by 7.0 points.

Meanwhile, Brady was just buttering the St. Louis Rams up when he said that it's never easy to win in the NFL.  It's easy, 45-7.  You don't tell the other team that.  It hurts their feelings, and the player's union needs solidarity.

As of now, the Patriots have the #1 power ranking in the NFL.  Other teams have more wins, but the Pats are the team that you really don't want to play two weeks from now.  Pats by 17.0 points versus Buffalo.  Called this week's Atlanta over Philly game, in spades.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]

and no one wants to face the big bad pats in two weeks? one team wouldnt mind since they always beat the pats-quick, guess who?!

[/QUOTE]

Your sample size is small.  The Patriots needed to beat the Giants to have the first 16-0 regular season in NFL history.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fiercely competitive produces better leadership over the course of a season which translates into corrected mistakes and a better record going forward.

computer rankings that crunch numbers don't tell the whle story.  Improbable means if you're leading in the 4 th qtr you're going to win most of those games.  Lucky Eli plays do happen but eventually luck runs out and probability takes over. 

[/QUOTE]

let me know when that probability takes over ok?

[/QUOTE]

in the case of the jints and lucky Eli... Luck runs out this week and cowboys roll.

for the pats , probability took over last week and they won the game. They had the lead on these teams for a reason , actually several.  that  win is one of many that will follow .

[/QUOTE]

responses like this are the reason no one likes pats fans

[/QUOTE]

awww....  Apparently making sense and coming within one dez Bryant fingernail of being completely correct in my response is unbecoming ....?  I am so disappointed ... I don't know how I'll be able to post again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That just may happen...LOL!!! But, Romo is not the main reason fpr the Cowboy's failures.

[/QUOTE]

Typical romo i guess...great numbers but 4 picks and just falls short-still he takes way too much blame, some is his fault but a lot isnt..they need a real coach but havent had one since parcells...

RESPONSE: How can fans of a team that turns the ball over 6 times, whine about not getting any breaks? Cowboy fans...give me a break!! That Jones fumble was a killer. 

giants should have run away with it but off was off and D played disinterested for way too many drives-plus give dallas, romo and off credit-they have talent, they didnt quit and nearly pulled it out-see brady was right, never easy to win in the nfl  :  )

RESPONSE: TE Whitten was outstanding. The Cowboys really missed RB DeMarco Murray. Victor Cruz had a bad game. He seemingly had more drops than receptions. 

they were too conservative on last drive should have thrown to get first down and end it but went 3 runs and had to sweat it out...gilbride/coughlin make me shake my head sometimes but i have no real complaints!

RESPONSE: I thought so, too. But, it worked out. Coughlin wanted to be sure of getting the FG, to make the 'Boys score a TD to beat him. 

btw guess u guys enjoyed todays jets game huh?

RESPONSE: Could care less about the Jets. They're a joke. I'm more worried about how the Patriots have been playing. Yesterday, they finally had the look of the 2011 Pats, albeit against the sorry Rams. Some of the homers around here are reacting to the win as if was the SB...LOL!!  

[/QUOTE]

20. This post has been removed.