4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: WEEK THREE NFL PICKS and

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    serious doubts about cam Newton .  the stage was set for him to show his talent and or leadership last night and he was schooled by Eli . Newton could be reading too much of his press and has some prima donna going on.  Lame.

RESPONSE: Amen, brother! Want to read something funny? Newton pulled the "they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves" card...much like Clay Matthews did after the Giants crushed his Packers in the play-offs. Hey Cam...36-7 was the final score. Just shut up!: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/21/cam-newton-pulls-the-they-didnt-beat-us-we-beat-ourselves-card/  

originally picked giants but then switched because of the Thurs night effect...  Carolina turned out to be the no-show. Moving on.

RESPONSE: almost reversed field on this game myself. But, since we can no longer edit...why bother?

pats rams bucks, 49ers lions, skins, phins, chiefs, steel, Texans , pack , falcons , cards, bills, colts.

RESPONSE: Pick games opposite of me, and you'll do fine...LOL!!

taking the points against saints cowboys and bears...  three teams that are enigmas or shells of their former selves.  Looking at pats ravens, I see an improved ne tram going against same Baltimore team.  Brady refocuses better than anybody and the loss last week could help this team.  hype favors team that executes... Go pats.

RESPONSE: Brady is not the main reason why the Pats are struggling. Poor offensive line play and poor offensive game plans and adjustments are the leading culprits. Though the Pats' defense has improved from last year, their offense appears to have taken two steps back. 

last week 10-5-1 ats.  Season 17-14-1.

RESPONSE: Great job so far, Cool!

[/QUOTE]

So far...  Picking  healthy amounts of home dogs and dogs in general around 50%.  Not trying to be contrarian  ,  more like trying to figure psychology along with  xs and os...  That said fully expect to be completely wrong half the time... while chasing  the holy grail...16-0 ats.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Your stats might be overvaluing the saints , chiefs could have their coming out party this weekend...  Carolina is on the rise ... St Louis can't be 32nd if they're 1-1... Patriots are bouncing back in a big way... Steelers going against your 31 team should be a lock... Cleveland is 0-2 for a reason ...

Still working on my picks.  I like Newton on Thursday to run wild over tired depleted jints.

[/QUOTE]

Still working on my picks. I like Newton on Thursday to run wild over tired depleted jints.

yep....

[/QUOTE]

He would have run wild except he was too busy posing for NYC media.   oh well, jints are 2-1.  Miracles never cease... Hopefully you can reach 9-7 like last year ... 

Cept most years teams that suck that bad don't make the playoffs .  Hmmmmm... Just keep those fingers crossed buddy , luck runs out eventually .

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Your stats might be overvaluing the saints , chiefs could have their coming out party this weekend...  Carolina is on the rise ... St Louis can't be 32nd if they're 1-1... Patriots are bouncing back in a big way... Steelers going against your 31 team should be a lock... Cleveland is 0-2 for a reason ...

Still working on my picks.  I like Newton on Thursday to run wild over tired depleted jints.

[/QUOTE]

Still working on my picks. I like Newton on Thursday to run wild over tired depleted jints.

yep....

[/QUOTE]

He would have run wild except he was too busy posing for NYC media.   oh well, jints are 2-1.  Miracles never cease... Hopefully you can reach 9-7 like last year ... 

Cept most years teams that suck that bad don't make the playoffs .  Hmmmmm... Just keep those fingers crossed buddy , luck runs out eventually .

[/QUOTE]

dont worry coolade...the pats will EVENTUALLY beat the Giants..gotta happen one year/decade  :  )

[/QUOTE]

the last 3 were close games that could have gone either way....  Gloating about that on our board makes you sound like a giddy schoolgirl.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yep....

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

dont worry coolade...the pats will EVENTUALLY beat the Giants..gotta happen one year/decade  :  )

[/QUOTE]

the last 3 were close games that could have gone either way....  Gloating about that on our board makes you sound like a giddy schoolgirl.

[/QUOTE]

i agree re: last 3 games but u started it...

[/QUOTE

oops..  I guess I get a little edgy sometimes .  Now what was this thread about?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

RESPONSE: Brady is not the main reason why the Pats are struggling. Poor offensive line play and poor offensive game plans and adjustments are the leading culprits. Though the Pats' defense has improved from last year, their offense appears to have taken two steps back. 

[/QUOTE]

Actually, the offensive line was playing quite well except for Logan Mankins last week.  Brady was somewhat inaccurate last week according to profootballfocus.com. 

Poor adjustments to losing Hernandez might be blamed, but also the Arizona coach's charge that the Pats telegraphed their plays carries creedence with me.  Arizona's coach has every reason to be honest.  New England won't play Arizona for another four years, but they will play all of Arizona's division rivals soon.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In response to sod11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

First of all no pro handicapper picks across the board.If you cant read FBI crime stats and find out blacks are 10 -15 times more violent then whites or 20 times Asians.Move to a black hood and find out are you that devoid of common sense?

[/QUOTE]

You assume that the rest of us are all white.  Interesting. 

If you're a young black man walking in a white neighborhood, you worry about being picked up by the police.  It's called walking while black, or driving while black. 

Some white friends adopted a black little boy, and as he grew up he learned how dangerous his own neighborhood could be.

A first round draft choice for the Boston Celtics was in a car with his wife, about to enter a Wellesley bank to apply for a mortgage on a house.  He never made it inside.  The police saw a young black man with big muscles and arrested the both of them at gunpoint.

[/QUOTE]

17. This post has been removed.