weis to buffalo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

weis to buffalo?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/28/bills-contact-charlie-weis/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: weis to buffalo?

I'm going to say if they offer him the job he will take it.  He was suppose to go to the bills a few years back. I think after the 3rd SB.  So it makes perfect sense.  Buffalo has talent so they could end up rising from the ashes pretty soon.  I just dont like seeing ex-pats in the same division.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

what suprises me is like nick saben,and mangini. these are,or were BB freinds.so why are they chooseing to coach teams in the same division?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

If Weis takes that job Jimmy Clausen ends up as the Bills rookie QB.  It makes since, outside of the SB head coaches Weis would the splash needed in Buffalo.  That would also mean the end for TO in Buffalo which I think was always going to be a 1 and out.
    Weis draft Clausen in the 1st round and trades up to get Tate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I don't get it, how does a guy who flamed out in college create a splash as an NFL hire?? 

Maybe they're going to drop his fat butt off a diving board.  That's the only splash I see Charlie making in the NFL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Some coaches are made for the NFL and some are built for college.  Buffalo wanted Weis before he went to ND.  So now that he is available I can see that happening.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

The guy couldn't win in college with top rated recruiting classes.  He was a horrible leader that would do nothing to help a professional team succeed.  That said, he's perfect for Buffalo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Brady has made a lot of offensive coordinators "geniuses".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

but a lot of people here wanted him back so comments like those of K-max are completely contradictory. Oh well, typical of pats fans

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

There is a huge difference (not a fat joke).  In 2004 he was coming off 3 SB's as an OC.  Now he is coming off 2 train wreck seasons at ND.  In situations like this you usually have to sit out a year before being offered a HC position.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I think Canisius College in Buffalo is what Moss Effect means, right?  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

NYC-as organizations i could say there wouldnt be a diffrence,but i still think weis could improve the play calling here as a cord.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

Agreed mosseffect, but dont know if he is a good head coach we will see.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Hopefully he can get them back to 7-9

Sections
Shortcuts