Welcome to (H)elichick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Re: Welcome to (H)elichick

In Response to Re: Welcome to (H)elichick:
    [QUOTE]Hey we cant all be like you and just show up after a loss or after the draft to b*tch like a little girl. But hey just think soon today will be over and then we wont hear from you till next year when you want to b*cth about the same thing. The philosophy on how to draft wont change as long as Belichick is the coach so why people like you continue to get your hopes up about the pass rusher makes no sense. Its the same thing with you guys every year. They need a pass rush! Yes they do but they dont draft pass rushers in round 1.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Killa...you sure you don't work for the Pats?...because with all your inside knowledge you really should! They'd be so much better if you were just running the show...we might even make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. But then again, you would have to leave your Mom's basement....so maybe not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I recall all of this kind of noise about last years draft as well.  PATS played six rookies in key positions and went 14 - 2, winning another division title.  Oh well...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Hey we cant all be like you and just show up after a loss or after the draft to b*tch like a little girl. But hey just think soon today will be over and then we wont hear from you till next year when you want to b*cth about the same thing. The philosophy on how to draft wont change as long as Belichick is the coach so why people like you continue to get your hopes up about the pass rusher makes no sense. Its the same thing with you guys every year. They need a pass rush! Yes they do but they dont draft pass rushers in round 1.
    Didn't they draft Richard Seymour and Ty Warren in the first round?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

[QUOTE]Oh your a funny guy, so you come on here and bash the team for not "doing what I want! I want it! I want it! I want it!" And yet you think you can spin it so im the one playing fake GM? Ok man, your a f*cking joke. No one on here is taking you seriously, your gonna b*tch like the little girl you are for a day or two and then go away till they lose some game and then you will come back and cry for a day and then be gone again. You are a pink hat. And exactly how was I making it seem that I should run the show? Because unlike you I know the Pats draft habits? Thats called paying attention you should try it sometime.

GM Killa...certainly has a nice ring to it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I am sick of seeing the words, IMPACT PLAYER...  These are so few in a team game.  You need good all around players who love to play and to learn, this is what a team needs.  It does not need a team full of Lawrence Taylors..  The so-called impact players only enhance the qualities of a good team, they cannot do it by themselves if the rest of the team is a bunch of losers.  Ask Jason Taylor.  Ask Fred Taylor.  Ask Ricky Williams.  Ask so many who were so good but never won a damned thing because real teams were not built around them.

Frankly those who are drooling over IMPACT PLAYERS are living in fantasy land. It is a team game and IMPACT PLAYERS are only contributor

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

[QUOTE]I recall all of this kind of noise about last years draft as well.  PATS played six rookies in key positions and went 14 - 2, winning another division title.  Oh well...
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

14-2...first round bye and adios...sounds like a killa season to me...huh Vlad?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Hey...look Killa...I'm up to 51 posts!...I know it's a long ways off from your stellar showing but maybe someday I too can play fake GM!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]Hey...look Killa...I'm up to 51 posts!...I know it's a long ways off from your stellar showing but maybe someday I too can play fake GM!
    Posted by mattman1447[/QUOTE]

Not for nothing, I am mostly a lurker, dont post much anymore and dont have a side in this. Dont know either one of you, but I gotta say you are getting smoked here bro. You should just walk away at this point and save a little face.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to (H)elichick : Didn't they draft Richard Seymour and Ty Warren in the first round?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

And Vince Wilfolk, Damien Woody, Logan Mankins, Ty Law...etc...

People, it's okay to pick in the first round...the Pats have a fine track record....

...repeat after me...."I will not fear the first round"...."I will not fear the first round"....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to (H)elichick : Not for nothing, I am mostly a lurker, dont post much anymore and dont have a side in this. Dont know either one of you, but I gotta say you are getting smoked here bro. You should just walk away at this point and save a little face.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Then maybe it's time for you to go back to the closet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to (H)elichick : I guess Julius Peppers didn't help the Bears last year either.

Did the Bears win the Super Bowl?  I had not heard. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to (H)elichick : Then maybe it's time for you to go back to the closet.

Dont fret, I wont reply after this. I will go back to laughing at you with all the other lurkers. Good luck lol.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Nope not an expert just know more about football then you. Experts get paid I pay attention for free. You on the other hand watch one draft special set your heart on one guy and then when they dont draft him you cry like a little b*tch and rush to the nearest PC so you can tear down the team. If you want a team that trades up to the top of the draft on a normal basis and over pays for run of the mill talent go cheer for the Jets or Cowboys cause thats just not how the pats do business.

Awesome... this guy doesn't know football or the Pats.    We'll see what round 2 brings, and then when free agency comes I'm sure we find what we need.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to (H)elichick : Dont fret, I wont reply after this. I will go back to laughing at you with all the other lurkers. Good luck lol.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bro!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to (H)elichick : Awesome... this guy doesn't know football or the Pats.    We'll see what round 2 brings, and then when free agency comes I'm sure we find what we need.  
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

I'm in a room of football Guru's....I bow to thee expects!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to (H)elichick : Dude...at some point you have just go with the flow and address your needs with quality players. I know BB tries to outsmart everyone in the room and he's very good at this. But at some point, be sensible and just select some top notch players who will help you win now...not in the future...now. These one and done in the playoffs with less talent is getting really old. I'm all for the Danny Woodheads and the Mike Wrights of the world...but I'm just saying if you have the players there in the first round and you have the picks, it's not going to kill you to just take them for once instead of trading down or for the future...in this scenerio, the future never comes..it's always traded away for more future picks!

who would you had taken?  What exactly is wrong with trading 28?  Do you think maybe neither Wilkerson nor Heyward who both have questions on are an upgrade over Warren, Deadrick, Stroud, Richard, Brace?

or why pick an OLB there when their value is not a 1st round grade?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to (H)elichick : who would you had taken?  What exactly is wrong with trading 28?  Do you think maybe neither Wilkerson nor Heyward who both have questions on are an upgrade over Warren, Deadrick, Stroud, Richard, Brace? or why pick an OLB there when their value is not a 1st round grade?
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]

I would have taken Cameron Jordan while sitting there at 17 and Solder would have easily been there at 28.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

[QUOTE]Says the man who tried to act like he know's better then Bill Belichick you are a f*cking joke.

Dude...relax...what we say here isn't going to impact much...it's not going to save the world or solve world hunger. It's just a football draft....try keeping it in perspective. I think we're all allowed our own opinions here without getting all hot under the collar....Killa, it's gonna be okay.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to (H)elichick : I'm in a room of football Guru's....I bow to thee expects!

Can you change your thread title to "Welcome to douchbaggery." ??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to (H)elichick :   Can you change your thread title to "Welcome to douchbaggery." ??
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Good one Getzy

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Welcome to (H)elichick:
    [QUOTE]Welcome to (H)elichick faithful fans...where there's never a present day need to be addressed because there'll always be future traded draft picks that will be continued to be traded. A place where you excell in the regular season only to get ousted in the first round of the playoffs...a place where really great first round draft picks are traded off for grade B type players....but there's always plenty of future draft picks to be had or traded! Welcome to (H)elichick!!!

You are correct. But you will get nothing for it but grief around these parts. The Pat's fanbase has become the Colt's fanbase, except BB is their unerring sacred cow rather than Manning. The results are the same as the Colts historic results as well. There are few genuine Pat's fans left. Mostly there are Belichick fans posing as Pat's fans. It's a product of the 10 year bandwagon.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Well...how's everyone enjoying this draft now?

OT
    DB
    RB
    RB
    QB

What???....No DE?...that's just too predictable!!! Oh well, maybe some of you BB lovers can explain this to the rest of us novices?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Well...how's everyone enjoying this draft now? OT DB RB RB QB What???....No DE?...that's just too predictable!!! Oh well, maybe some of you BB lovers can explain this to the rest of us novices?

Now now, we needed TEs last year and RBs this year. BB says so. Never argue with his perfect genius.

I know, I know, we have never won a SB with players entirely of his choosing, but... uh, hey, he's a genius dammit! That's better than winning the SB!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Care to back that statement up? Provide examples? Anything other then just throwing sh*t at the wall to see if it sticks there Parilli?

Specifically, which statement would you like me to back up?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Noone can predict Belichick but you can't argue with 51-13 the last four seasons. 14-2 last year against a tough schedule was incredible. They didn't lose to the Jets in the playoffs due to a lack of pass rush (although it didn't help), they lost because they made way too many untypical mistakes.

I see for some of you it's Super Bowl or bust. For me, just being in the playoffs every year is sufficient. The Super Bowl is hard to win, even for the best teams. New England is one of those best teams.