Welcome to (H)elichick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

Re: Welcome to (H)elichick

Killa Shut up Pretty quick Now.....
    Every loser with 3,000+ posts has a cushy job that earns them tons of money, and they don't have to work very hard so they can post all day long...

YEAH RIGHT  you have no clue whats up at all.  If you knew anything about the real world you'd know that high paying jobs involve work.  You are the classic over posting wana- be expert with a cushy high paying job at the McDonalds drive through!!!!!!!

Bottom line right here::

They could have upgraded the defense substantially, instead they added good players at positions where they already have good/great players, neglected their needs when they could have addressed them with GREAT players, and HAVE NOT UPGRADED THEIR DEFENSE VERY MUCH AT ALL.
    THE D NEEDS UPGRADING, what don't you understand about this?????????

If they had a demarcus ware, terrel suggs type player then the D would be ridic.  These players can be found in rounds 4+, but how often does that happen?????????

They could of had a mayo/ mccourty (very good) type pass rusher but they went in a different direction...... for the first 3 freakin rounds........

get a clue killa, they can still upgrade their D, but they could have definitely drafted a very very good pass rusher, a very good OT, made trades etc,
    AND NOT DRAFTED POSITIONS THAT THEY ALREADY HAVE GREAT PLAYERS AT????

Hey lets draft a punter and kicker next....  The colts should've drafted a QB in round 1 because he was the best player available??????

NO you have an opportunity to adress you're number 1 serious and legit need and they balked??
    They got great players, but so what because they don't really need another corner, QB, 2 rbs  nearly as bad as they need a pass rusher.

Terrel suggs, dwight freeny demarcus ware type players don't just grow on trees and rarely do they get drafted in round 5+. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Too bad we couldn't of traded players in this draft, we could of traded Merriweather....for a bag of socks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

In Response to Re: Welcome to (H)elichick:
    [QUOTE]Killa Shut up Pretty quick Now..... Every loser with 3,000+ posts has a cushy job that earns them tons of money, and they don't have to work very hard so they can post all day long... YEAH RIGHT  you have no clue whats up at all.  If you knew anything about the real world you'd know that high paying jobs involve work.  You are the classic over posting wana- be expert with a cushy high paying job at the McDonalds drive through!!!!!!! Bottom line right here:: They could have upgraded the defense substantially, instead they added good players at positions where they already have good/great players, neglected their needs when they could have addressed them with GREAT players, and HAVE NOT UPGRADED THEIR DEFENSE VERY MUCH AT ALL. THE D NEEDS UPGRADING, what don't you understand about this????????? If they had a demarcus ware, terrel suggs type player then the D would be ridic.  These players can be found in rounds 4+, but how often does that happen????????? They could of had a mayo/ mccourty (very good) type pass rusher but they went in a different direction...... for the first 3 freakin rounds........ get a clue killa, they can still upgrade their D, but they could have definitely drafted a very very good pass rusher, a very good OT, made trades etc, AND NOT DRAFTED POSITIONS THAT THEY ALREADY HAVE GREAT PLAYERS AT???? Hey lets draft a punter and kicker next....  The colts should've drafted a QB in round 1 because he was the best player available?????? NO you have an opportunity to adress you're number 1 serious and legit need and they balked?? They got great players, but so what because they don't really need another corner, QB, 2 rbs  nearly as bad as they need a pass rusher. Terrel suggs, dwight freeny demarcus ware type players don't just grow on trees and rarely do they get drafted in round 5+. 
    Posted by fancy-shamanski[/QUOTE]

Ditto with that bro....but why address the obvious when you can just trade current picks for future draft picks?...pure genius! Same team, same results...early playoff exit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

No they are still a great team and i think will be better next year the problem has been stated to death though

OLB and OL were major needs, could've been addressed with great players... instead drafted a QB and injury prone CB (we all know injury prone players keep getting injured... very risky pick at 33)??

That's not smart drafting plain and simple.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

[QUOTE]No they are still a great team and i think will be better next year the problem has been stated to death though OLB and OL were major needs, could've been addressed with great players... instead drafted a QB and injury prone CB (we all know injury prone players keep getting injured... very risky pick at 33)?? That's not smart drafting plain and simple.
    Posted by fancy-shamanski[/QUOTE]

Exactly...what's so difficult about taking a talented pass rusher at #17 instead of Solder...who probably still would've been on the board at #28? Not only would Cameron Jordan been an excellent addition to a good, young upcoming defense...it would have made the secondary better by just adding a little pressure on the QB.

Too predictable for BB I guess.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

I agree with you a 1000000%

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to (H)elichick : Let's just ignore the obvious...no pass rush since seymour got traded...lots of really good pass rushers available but let's pick an obscure OT and trade outta the first round and for future picks. Makes a lot sense to me. Why get type-A first round talent when you can settle on type-B players and make do. I thought the point of draft was to address glaring needs to help the team win NOW... not for more future draft picks that are only going to be traded away anyways! Jordan and Ingram would have looked really sweet in red, silver & blue! Look guys....I'm up to 40 posts!!!...only 2960 more to catch up to you oh so faithful fans!
    Posted by mattman1447[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

Bermuda, where are you located?? My moms side of the family is all Bermudian, we are in the states, but I visit every few. Usually stay around flatts, right near the aquarium.

[QUOTE]I agree with you a 1000000% In Response to Re: Welcome to (H)elichick :
    Posted by PatsBermuda[/QUOTE]