welcome to my nightmare

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

welcome to my nightmare

Did not see this coming.  Rayvens doing newyork giants imitation...  Sucky 4 of 5 game losing streak during regular season then back into playoffs... And run into underachieving NE Patriots and pull off the upset.  Pardon me while I pyuke.

Then you throw in pollard.  That play is pure evil. There was no tackle attempt.  No arm wrapping.  He did the same thing last year and just missed Hernandez head.   I pointed it out then...   of course it was in the context of his ju-jitzu move on gronkowskis leg. and the lunge at bradys knee.  Somebody  take this guy out permanently  .  The prospect that he now plays in the SB draped in glory as a "big hitter" is beyond wrong.   hurling chunks...

defense playing soft after loss of talib ( another injury)... No picks, minimal pressure. Gack...

mistakes on offense. 25 seconds left,  Brady stupidly runs, kicks ed reed then tries to run a play...?  Major brain cramp, dropped balls, mysterious holding penalties...  nauseating.

so completely awful ,it doesn't seem real.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: welcome to my nightmare

Overall, the entire team had a brain f*rt in the second half.  Seemed to have no life at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I just can't believe WE were the team at home, young and with the bye. We played old, slow and uniterested in that second half. I love Wilfork, but the guy was invisible in that game, yeah he was doubled, but he usually does something. I expect nothing out of Mayo and Hightower...and that's what they gave...nothing, but not Wilfork.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

You didnt mention Hernadez set up whole thing by NOT going out of bounds after he caught ball on sideline for first down....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsLuck12. Show ColtsLuck12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I just can't believe WE were the team at home, young and with the bye. We played old, slow and uniterested in that second half. I love Wilfork, but the guy was invisible in that game, yeah he was doubled, but he usually does something. I expect nothing out of Mayo and Hightower...and that's what they gave...nothing, but not Wilfork.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsLuck12. Show ColtsLuck12's posts

I can relate. I've seen that trick before with good ol' Peyton. But now there is hope--and a future. Will the Patriots be so Luck-y? TB's time is almost up..what then?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Their best Cornerback went down.  They couldn't score in the Red Zone in the first half.  A couple of unavoidable turnovers in the second half.  Game over.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

You didnt mention Hernadez set up whole thing by NOT going out of bounds after he caught ball on sideline for first down....

That play doesn't bother me as much since he's looking for yards with 2 timeouts left...

The totality of negative events in this game is mind boggling.  It's almost surreal.

Strike 1.... Talib

Strike 2....  Ridley

Strike 3....  Brady pick.

Game over.  Team needed more good things to happen but it didn't happen .  Rayvens got their turnover with their signature dirty play. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

sorry, but hernandez was not the reason why the Patriots lost.  In addition, on that series Brady should have called a time out after hernandez went down.....but noone has the courage to blame Brady for his part.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Without singling out guys, the D didn't force any mistakes.  Not enough pressure on flacco .  The myth that was suggested all week that Baltimore would be "tired" after overtime game, blah, blah... NOT.  That was dumb to expect a team to be unmotivated or worn out. 

The opposite was true.  rayvens were conditioned by tough game and ready, while NE was inexplicably lacking the readiness on this messed up night.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

That play doesn't bother me as much since he's looking for yards with 2 timeouts left...

The totality of negative events in this game is mind boggling.  It's almost surreal.

Strike 1.... Talib

Strike 2....  Ridley

Strike 3....  Brady pick.

Game over.  Team needed more good things to happen but it didn't happen .  Rayvens got their turnover with their signature dirty play. 

Game was over after the Ridley fumble.  21 unanswered points, no way were the Pats coming back from that, all you could do was pop another beer and start the count down to September.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Strike 1.... Talib

Strike 2.... Welker dropping a 1st down pass (punt)

Strike 3....  Ridley fumble

Strike 4....  No GRONK = no Redzone offence

Strike 5.... Brady not running for 2 easy 1st downs.

Strike 6.... Not playing Vereen when Ridley was bringing nothing.

Strike 7.... Mayo doing nothing except whiffing on a TD run.

Strike 8.... Wilfork being owned by the Ravens again.

Strike 9.... Midget DB unable to cover normal size WR. (recurring event)

Strike 10.. Gregory

Strike 11... No down field WR threat