Welcome to the league, Pat Chung

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jason4444444. Show Jason4444444's posts

Re: Welcome to the league, Pat Chung

In Response to Re: Welcome to the league, Pat Chung:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to the league, Pat Chung : I'm sorry but what on EARTH are you talking about?  Chung not only fits this defense, but he is pretty much a prototypical Bill Belichick defense player.  Aggressive yet disciplined, VERSITILE (can play close to the line, or in deep coverage), excellent in the kicking game, good ball skills, and a good tackler.   Bob Sanders plays around 4 games a year.  Chung will be a stud in this defense for years.  I'm sorry but your rant makes no sense.
    Posted by pyegian[/QUOTE]

I agree completely here. Chung is a Patriot true and ture. BB keeps talking about how he comes in early and stays light. He wants to be great more than anything. Players hate to practice against him like the used to hate practicing against Rodney. He was one speed and its 110 mph. (During warm up laps at training camp there were pictures of Chung sprinting the entire time.) Versitility his huge for him playing the rover position in college but I think it is important to point out that he was a 4 year starter and captain but still played special teams. He is a football player and why not let him learn from the Brandons. BTW is James Sanders suppose to be a good saftey? Where is he?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]He has to learn from this experience. He cannot continue to hit like that. He needs a better tech.
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

What was wrong with his technique? I thought he had a brilliant hit and that the refs blew it...What am I missing?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to the league, Pat Chung : I'm sorry but what on EARTH are you talking about?  Chung not only fits this defense, but he is pretty much a prototypical Bill Belichick defense player.  Aggressive yet disciplined, VERSITILE (can play close to the line, or in deep coverage), excellent in the kicking game, good ball skills, and a good tackler.   Bob Sanders plays around 4 games a year.  Chung will be a stud in this defense for years.  I'm sorry but your rant makes no sense.
    Posted by pyegian[/QUOTE]

Thanks Pyegian. You said it more diplomatically than what I wanted to say!!

I loved Chung's play yesterday and look forward to him being a key part of our defense for a very long time !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to the league, Pat Chung : Noooo.... see you are wrong because a Smart Woman sleeps with the Owner! Why would we lower ourselves to a puny minded quaterback that only makes millions, when we can have the puny minded owner that makes billions...Thats why we have a coochie and half that cash baby!!!           I think the problem is there are tooo many g ayy men in the league and they want to switch it that they have to tackle them by the a zzzz. Just a thought!
    Posted by Wendylee03[/QUOTE]

Like any hoooker?

Sections
Shortcuts