Welker 9 catches 2 TD's Amendola Groin Injury ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Welker 9 catches 2 TD's Amendola Groin Injury ??

Belichick must have loved watching Denver beat super bowl champion Baltimore last night, with Manning throwing 7 TD passes -two to former Patriot Welker. Welker would still be a Patriot if Belichik EGO didn't get in the way of his clear thinking. 

Welkers replacement Danny I can't stay on the field Amendola is injured already and will be questionable with a groin injury for the opening game.

Mark my word Welker will catch over a 100 passes this year and Amendola will catch fewer then 50 and miss at least 4 games. Denver will win the Super bowl and the Pats will lose in the first round.

Brady will miss Welker, Lloyd and Woodhead and the rookie receivers will play like rookies.

All because Belichick has a big EGO and Kraft is looking to save money.

Take care RunFrown

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Re: Welker 9 catches 2 TD's Amendola Groin Injury ??

We haven't even played our first game yet... -___-

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Go root for the Broncos then.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

I love the Pats but letting Welker go was a huge mistake. Welker gave his heart to the Pats and they stomped on it.

Run

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:

I love the Pats but letting Welker go was a huge mistake. Welker gave his heart to the Pats and they stomped on it.

Run

Did he give his heart to the Pats before or after he refused to sign a long term extension before being tagged last year? 

Or was it before of after he signed a lower contract with Denver after being offered more by NE?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to Mike-J-D's comment:

Run

Did he give his heart to the Pats before or after he refused to sign a long term extension before being tagged last year? 

Or was it before of after he signed a lower contract with Denver after being offered more by NE?

The Pats never offered a fair contract to Welker they gave him a 1 year deal.If Welker had had an injury that year he would have been out of luck . Yet Welker still played hard and led the Pats in catches and was rewarded with a get out of town offer of 5 million. The man is a future Hall of Fame player and Belichick could have cared less.

Run

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I liked Welker too.  But they didn't win any Super Bowls with him.  Time to move on.  He's a Bronco now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rjheckma. Show rjheckma's posts

I liked Welker too.  But they didn't win any Super Bowls with him.  Time to move on.  He's a Bronco now.

Yea, glad they got rid of that aging slouch. No Super Bowls. Let's see, looks like we need to get rid of Brady too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

run you failed to mention that WW's 9 catches only totaled 67 yards, and his prolific hands were at it again fumbling a punt that led to 7 Ravens points! I liked WW when he was here, but I am fully onboard with the upgrade to Amendola. Like a poster said in another thread; if WW had better hands we might have two more rings (definitely 1) !!!1

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That is seriously the worst excuse ever.  So tired of that saying.  I guess David Tyree was a great receiver.  Thanks for clearing that up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Run

Troll!

But I agree with you!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Just in case anyone knows, runrunrun is an ultra-negative belly acher who likes to whine about his agenda, which often has racial undertones. He's the worst poster in the history of the BDC Celtics forum where he stops by now and again to spread his toxins.

I advise to steer clear of him as he is not interested in discussion, just feeling sorry for himself as his world closes in on him.

Run simple question if Welker is the absolute difference between winning a Super Bowl and not, then why didn't we win a single Super Bowl with him? 

Don't bother answering there is no answer. You're here to vent your spleen.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Misrepresent the contract offers to Welker much?  Love WW but I feel he dropped the ball in the contract negotiations with the Pats.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Welker runs great routes but made crucial drops in important games.  You guys go ahead and pine for him all you want.  He's not here anymore.  You gotta move on. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Belichick must have loved watching Denver beat super bowl champion Baltimore last night, with Manning throwing 7 TD passes -two to former Patriot Welker. Welker would still be a Patriot if Belichik EGO didn't get in the way of his clear thinking. 

Welkers replacement Danny I can't stay on the field Amendola is injured already and will be questionable with a groin injury for the opening game.

Mark my word Welker will catch over a 100 passes this year and Amendola will catch fewer then 50 and miss at least 4 games. Denver will win the Super bowl and the Pats will lose in the first round.

Brady will miss Welker, Lloyd and Woodhead and the rookie receivers will play like rookies.

Take care RunFrown

Last night was a PERFECT microcosm of Wes Welker as a New England Patriot. In the end Wes walked away from last night with 9-catches, 2-TDs from a future HOF QB and the resulting win.  BUT that win, when the moments were the biggest and squarely in Wes Welker's hands, HE failed BOTH TIMES.

First, Wes made one of the worst blunders in football. YOU NEVER FAIR CATCH A PUNT INSIDE OF YOUR OWN 10-yard line!!! The returner is trained to stand on the 11-yard line and if he has to take even one step back to line it up, he is supposed to abort and get away from the ball. Not only did he disobey this cardinal rule, HE TRIED TO CATCH IT AND FUMBLED!!! Result, easy Raven's TD. Add stupidity to fundamentally wrong and you can see that something not quite right is going on in WW's head. 

THEN on the most pivotal play of the game, WES DROPS THE BALL that he should catch every time! Look familiar? BUT he gets bailed out by no challenge/review by the Ravens and the Broncos score a TD seconds later. THE TD that arguably changes the game and puts the Ravens in chase mode for the rest of the night. SURE WW's stats look good on paper, but if you watched the game with your eyes, you see exactly why BB let Wes Walker!!!  No offense intended to any of you WW fans out there, but this is the truth. Wes played the worst 9-catch, 2-TD, win game I've seen in a long time. Its no coincidence that we are seeing this type of a choke so regularly from him now, it is a trend, becoming the norm. Still glad he is gone..........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Garbage time TD's against a defense that already packed it in for the night is always a sign of greatness. Lol

When the game mattered he dropped passes and muffed a punt that cost his team 7 points.  

Denver didn't start scoring till they ignored Welker.  It wasn't till Baltimore had already quit, that Manning threw a couple of facing saving Red Zone (stat padding from the great one) TD passers to him.  Welker would of been roasted in Denver today if a Bad Baltimore team didn't quit.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Welker runs great routes but made crucial drops in important games.  You guys go ahead and pine for him all you want.  He's not here anymore.  You gotta move on. 

+1

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Take care RunFrown

Thank you Boston.com for the ignore feature...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Run is always posting negative...choose the ignore feature

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Welker is dead to me. DEAD

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Take care RunFrown

Sounds to me like you are very unhappy with this team. That's okay....31 other teams to go root for.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Every time I see a post like this I wince. Correct. They didn't win with Wes nor randy, but its about the compliment of the group. Wes complimenting decker and Thomas is different than him complimenting and Gronk and Hern. 

What was the state of the offense and defense while Wes was here? I mean its 50+ players, not 1 slot WR who is going to win a championship 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Welker got stiffed....happens all the time in football....I have moved on.

Who's up next...Amendola....fine by me....but make no mistake about it...the onus is clearly on him to show he's not injury prone wether Wes was here or not.

I quote Parcells a lot, probably too much, however one of his many gems was " I don't care how good you are....you ain't any good to me if you can't stay on the field"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

run you failed to mention that WW's 9 catches only totaled 67 yards, and his prolific hands were at it again fumbling a punt that led to 7 Ravens points! I liked WW when he was here, but I am fully onboard with the upgrade to Amendola. Like a poster said in another thread; if WW had better hands we might have two more rings (definitely 1) !!!1

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Quag

Without Welker the Pats never make it to the Superbowl period.

Plus that dropped catch was in fact a badly thrown ball to the wrong side of Welker. The catch would have been a fantastic catch and the drop was the fault of Brady. 

Run

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Just in case anyone knows, runrunrun is an ultra-negative belly acher who likes to whine about his agenda, which often has racial undertones. He's the worst poster in the history of the BDC Celtics forum where he stops by now and again to spread his toxins.

I advise to steer clear of him as he is not interested in discussion, just feeling sorry for himself as his world closes in on him.

Run simple question if Welker is the absolute difference between winning a Super Bowl and not, then why didn't we win a single Super Bowl with him? 

Don't bother answering there is no answer. You're here to vent your spleen.

Boston Troll

Please stop the hate, I have never used racial undertones. I liked Welker and Lloyd and they are both gone.

Take care Run

Sections
Shortcuts