Welker and Amendola who???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Welker and Amendola who???

Julian Edelman has got to be feeling odd man out and overlooked with all the discussion of Welker and then Amendola.  When our rookies sucked and Gronk was still nursing himself back to health, who was the one guy that we could rely on and led all NFL receivers in catches and yards?  JE.  Last night during the big matchup between Welkers return to Foxboro against his replacement, who shows up and puts them both to shame?  JE. 

This is another guy we really need to hold on to.  I do not want to go the Woodhead route with him and just think he's easily replaceable because he's not.  He's gotten progressively better every year he's been with New England and is having one hell of a year so far.  Another key component to our team that I feel needs to be kept around. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re: Welker and Amendola who???

Edelman was awesome.  I'm sorry for ever doubting him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I've always liked his play.......glad when he was re-signed.  Very versatile.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:

Julian Edelman has got to be feeling odd man out and overlooked with all the discussion of Welker and then Amendola.  When our rookies sucked and Gronk was still nursing himself back to health, who was the one guy that we could rely on and led all NFL receivers in catches and yards?  JE.  Last night during the big matchup between Welkers return to Foxboro against his replacement, who shows up and puts them both to shame?  JE. 

This is another guy we really need to hold on to.  I do not want to go the Woodhead route with him and just think he's easily replaceable because he's not.  He's gotten progressively better every year he's been with New England and is having one hell of a year so far.  Another key component to our team that I feel needs to be kept around. 

+1. Lets not foget he is also one of the best punt returners in the game, and serves as a 3rd string QB. Oh yeah and emergency DB!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Yeah, his skill combined with his versatility is huge.  If memory serves, isn't he on a one year contract this year?  So he's an FA next year?  I would absolutey HATE to see him go. 

Sections
Shortcuts