Welker Article on Sportline.com by prisco

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston1974. Show boston1974's posts

Welker Article on Sportline.com by prisco

He said by far welker is the toughest football player in league, it was a good article.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Welker Article on Sportline.com by prisco

With all the hits he takes, I hope he won't lose too much come playoff time.  He took a couple good wallops yesterday.  Hopefully, BB sees this and will not call his number so much and give Edelman some quality time.  Isn't is interesting how Edelman is appearing more and more like a Welker clone? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston1974. Show boston1974's posts

I also think since welker, hired new agent this offseason, if he keeps this up he will want new contract, last 2.5 yeats over 280 catches. Wow!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Wes Welker has mad crazy skills and is a football god. Fits like a glove with Brady. Long may he reign as a Patriot!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Welker will never hold out for a new contract when he has 2 years left.  It's not his character.  However, 2 years from now, he'll get a big one.  Let's hope its from the Patriots.  He is becoming my favorite athlete of all time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Welker Article on Sportline.com by prisco:
    [QUOTE]Welker will never hold out for a new contract when he has 2 years left.  It's not his character.  However, 2 years from now, he'll get a big one.  Let's hope its from the Patriots.  He is becoming my favorite athlete of all time.
    Posted by pyegian[/QUOTE]

Well I would hope the Pats do the honorable thing and give him a new deal.  If next year is uncapped, as it looks like it will be, I expect to see a large increase in holdouts.  Players will know that 2010 will likely be the one and only uncapped year in their career.  Welker has outplayed his contract by such a large margin that I don't think I could hold it against him if he does hold out. 

Sections
Shortcuts