Welker chose money over championships

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Welker chose money over championships

You know what is really funny when we look back at this season... BB brought in washed up Adrian Wilson and Tommy Kelly to help make this defense better.  I don't know if I want to laugh or cry about this after watching such a dominating defense last night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Most of welkers yards came when the game was out of hand. Not his fault but a fact.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Welker was a non factor when it mattered.  Peoole pointing to his yards and catches are silly.  Manning had almost 300 passing yards.  Did he have a good game?  Lmao.  I do not dislike Welker like some posters here seem to, but after last night I think it is ridiculous for fans of Wes' to pretend he would have made a difference if he was still on the team.

And your silly to think that Welker would not have made a difference. Without WW the Pats receiving corps this year with the exception of Edelman was just not very good. To think Welker would not have had another 100 catches for 12-1300 yards is naive at best. Welker would have given Brady his favorite open target to throw to. The only reason Welker didn't get his usual numbers this year because for once he was playing in an offense that had four other talented receivers and missed three games. 

Hetch 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Most of welkers yards came when the game was out of hand. Not his fault but a fact.

LMAO!  Game was out of hand in the first QTR, do you think everyone stopped trying?  Come on, that is just plain lame.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Dumb thread, Welker had a very good game tonight.  Pats sure could have used him this season, would have had a better season then Amendola and Edelman had.  He helped a team get further then the Pats got this season, and played in the big game.

He caught most of his passes after the game was decided. When the Seahawks dropped into a cover two, sorry but he really had only 3 catches when the score was anywheres near competitive. For those wondering my post was placed out of line, I'm actually Sportsbozo1 and was placed in the second spot...

LOL!

Welker another now show in the postseason.  LOL!

You are clueless!

LOL @ U!

Welker last season playoffs vs Texans 8/131 yards, Ravens 8/117 yards and 1 td then tonight against the #1 defense in the Super Bowl he goes 8/84 yards.  WOW, Welker did more today vs the # 1 defense then Amendola could do in the entire playoffs.  LMAO @ Rusty, poor guy!!  Learn the game!

After reading your comments I'm not surprised BOZO is a part of your handle.

Hetch

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

LMAO!  Game was out of hand in the first QTR, do you think everyone stopped trying?  Come on, that is just plain lame.

i meant towards the second half TB.  I like welker i meant it toward that way

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

I thought Wlker wasn't a Pat because BB didn't want him around.

Not at that money! Yes, BB was fed dup with Welkie's me first attitude. Yes. Bye bye Welkie!

Good riddance.  Thanks for your time here, but the system MADE YOU. Yep.

More stupid comments from a ME ME TROLL. 

Hetch

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

I thought Wlker wasn't a Pat because BB didn't want him around.

Not at that money! Yes, BB was fed dup with Welkie's me first attitude. Yes. Bye bye Welkie!

Good riddance.  Thanks for your time here, but the system MADE YOU. Yep.

More stupid comments from a ME ME TROLL. 

Hetch

Sorry, Welkie and Brady got a little close as buddies while here. BB sniffed it out and moved on, thankfully.

Can you imagine if Welker was still here and we were in that SB watching Brady come out in that shotgun spread again?

The pain of it.

Why are you talking about Welker in a Patriots context, please by all means de-rail the broncos for ever more for what was an utter embarrasment of a performance...that said it has nothing to do with Brady anymore. Why do you find it odd that Brady would be friends with Welker, he always seems to stay friendly with the WRs who work well with him. Is it disturbing that Brady is good friends with Edelman, he never called Welker minitron or anything like that. He could like Edelman even more. There's nothing disturbing about the company Brady keeps, it's nothing to do with us, concern yourself with what he does on the field only please! You care more about his private life than Aaron Hernandez's each of which are equally as relevant to you. Hernandez's being much more detremental to the team 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Dumb thread, Welker had a very good game tonight.  Pats sure could have used him this season, would have had a better season then Amendola and Edelman had.  He helped a team get further then the Pats got this season, and played in the big game.

Actually WW wasn't a better player for his team than Edelman! He did score more TD's against a cupcake schedule. Edelman was the 5th leading receiver in the NFL, where as WW wasn't even in the top 10. A lot of this is because of the receiving corps of both teams, but when all is said and done Edelman's year was far more important, and productive than WW's was.

You are telling me Welker/Edelman combo wouldn't have been better then Edelman/Amendola?  Come on, Edelman has a career season and just barely tops Welkers worst Pats season of 2010.  Let me know when Edelman has 5 more like this past season.

I'm telling you that Edelman had a better year than WW. Also since I doubt Tom Brady will be tossing the rock in 5 years he probably won't do what WW did when he had a healthy TB for 5 years, but then again maybe the Patriots will draft the right QB at the appropriate time and he will still be as good at that time. Only time can answer your questioning of Edelman's worth vs.WW's. Realize this when you are comparing the two, they both have great QB's but the supporting cast is vastly different, Edelmans WR group included 3 rookies for most of the season and two non pass catching TE's and two more glass house WR's. Where as WW played with the league MVP,and Offensive player of the year, with Two All Pro WR's flanking him, and an all world TE at the same time! Yes J.Thomas missed 2 games, but Gronk only played 3 games all season! Just the fact that Edelman had 105 receptions with the cast of wide receivers he teamed with is amazing.

Welkers stats speak truth here.  Had he been a Patriot this season he would have done what he normally did... 110+ receptions, 1400 yards, Edelman would have had a good season, instead they brought in Amendola who had a very disappointing season, so much so that many people are saying the Pats should cut him already.  Wow, what a mistake that was.  BTW, Gronk while here for 7 games this season had great stats, was close to having the same numbers he had last season in 11 games. 

But that is past, season is over, Broncos were in the big game with a chance at a title, Welker helped with that.. Pats and Amendola were at home, not even in position for a chance at the title.  Tell me, which situation would you have rather been in?

We could debate this for hours but the fact is WW wasn't a Patriot and I'm not so sure Josh McD even wanted him back. O before you start tooting about Gronk you better realize he was only on the active roster for 3 games! He was injured on 12/09/2013. He was activated on 11/25/2103 so please tell me how he played in 7 games, he played 3 games for the Pats this season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

He caught most of his passes after the game was decided. When the Seahawks dropped into a cover two, sorry but he really had only 3 catches when the score was anywheres near competitive. For those wondering my post was placed out of line, I'm actually Sportsbozo1 and was placed in the second spot...

LOL!

Welker another now show in the postseason.  LOL!

You are clueless!

LOL @ U!

Welker last season playoffs vs Texans 8/131 yards, Ravens 8/117 yards and 1 td then tonight against the #1 defense in the Super Bowl he goes 8/84 yards.  WOW, Welker did more today vs the # 1 defense then Amendola could do in the entire playoffs.  LMAO @ Rusty, poor guy!!  Learn the game!

After reading your comments I'm not surprised BOZO is a part of your handle.

Hetch

Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me, now GFY!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

We could debate this for hours but the fact is WW wasn't a Patriot and I'm not so sure Josh McD even wanted him back. O hbefoire you start tooting about Gronk you better realize he was only on the active roster for 3 games! He was injured on 12/09/2013. He was actgivated on 11/25/2103 so please tell me how he played in 7 games, he played 3 games for the Pats this season.

Gronk had 118 yards vs the Jets on October 20th, 7 games, 592 yards, 4 tds in 2013.

Played in the following games.. Jets, Dolphins, Steelers, Panthers, Broncos, Texans, and went down vs the Browns. 

Joshmaking room for Amendola, lol!  Not the first time Josh has brought someone in that didn't work out.

Sections
Shortcuts