1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Welker comments

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

My favorite part of this thread is TFB12 asking RallyC why Rally thinks TFB12 has an unhealthy infatutation with Welkie.

bawhahaa

Cannot be made up. It just can't. TFB12, as an adult acted like an 8 year old Edmonton Oilers fan would have in August of 1988 when Edmonton dealt Gretzky to LA.  I've never seen any adult act like that when it comes to free agent movement in sports.

Actually I see it plenty of times from you when you have your man love for BB.  And then there are all the times you have melt downs when you argure with people, calling them names etc.  And then to go over and look at the Bruins site!!!  Bwahahahahaha!!  Your middle name must be owned!! 

And now to see RallyC have his melt down.  The dude came on here and said he was 50+ years old and when he had his melt down he was acting like 5.  Seriously, you and your troll buddy (you) are seriously ill.  But it's all good, there is plenty of proof on here showing what a troll you and him are.

OWNED!!

Why? because I am happy that the Pats made the right decision to let your MAN, Wessie, walk. Come on dude, melt down? You ain't seen nothin if that is a melt down. Now then, lets see how long it takes you to start talking football. Your insane crush is old. Lets move on to somethng more constructive. If you don't, I will call on Rusty to spank you again!

Since you are Rusty's BFF now, ahhh, would you please ask him if he still thinks Welker has lined up in the slot more then Amendola has.  I gotta know.  HAhahaha!!  

Why don't you ask Wes tonight?

Come on mr ex football player, do you happen to know?  Give me a quick guess what you think on that answer.  And while you and your new BFF mingle over dinner tonight ask him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey Rallyc... why do you have to keep going in and changing your threads?  Rusty whispering in you ear what to say?  Please learn how to use quotes.  I thought you said you were the smart guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

My favorite part of this thread is TFB12 asking RallyC why Rally thinks TFB12 has an unhealthy infatutation with Welkie.

bawhahaa

Cannot be made up. It just can't. TFB12, as an adult acted like an 8 year old Edmonton Oilers fan would have in August of 1988 when Edmonton dealt Gretzky to LA.  I've never seen any adult act like that when it comes to free agent movement in sports.

Actually I see it plenty of times from you when you have your man love for BB.  And then there are all the times you have melt downs when you argure with people, calling them names etc.  And then to go over and look at the Bruins site!!!  Bwahahahahaha!!  Your middle name must be owned!! 

And now to see RallyC have his melt down.  The dude came on here and said he was 50+ years old and when he had his melt down he was acting like 5.  Seriously, you and your troll buddy (you) are seriously ill.  But it's all good, there is plenty of proof on here showing what a troll you and him are.

OWNED!!

Why? because I am happy that the Pats made the right decision to let your MAN, Wessie, walk. Come on dude, melt down? You ain't seen nothin if that is a melt down. Now then, lets see how long it takes you to start talking football. Your insane crush is old. Lets move on to somethng more constructive. If you don't, I will call on Rusty to spank you again!

Since you are Rusty's BFF now, ahhh, would you please ask him if he still thinks Welker has lined up in the slot more then Amendola has.  I gotta know.  HAhahaha!!  

Come on mr ex football player, do you happen to know?  Give me a quick guess what you think on that answer.  And while you and your new BFF mingle over dinner tonight ask him.

How about I go there. I don't keep stats on Amendola or his positioning to start a play, but my EDUCATED GUESS is that Welker would have lined up in the slot much more being that Amendola is closer to a WR type than Wes...I don't need to ask Rusty. Next?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Hey Rallyc... why do you have to keep going in and changing your threads?  Rusty whispering in you ear what to say?  Please learn how to use quotes.  I thought you said you were the smart guy.

See, I try to correct typos or grammar errors when i see them since I am not a typist by trade. See Athletes don't spend too much time acting like secretarys. NEXT?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

You didn't like my answer TFB? I obliged you....and FYSA, reference one of your recent posts about me, I was a CB in the NFL, CFL, News anchor on cable network news for 6-years, and now work for a US Government Agency and maintain a Top Secret Clearance. NO, I'm not a security guard but can carry a gun. Next?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

bawhahaa

OWNED!!

How about I go there. I don't keep stats on Amendola or his positioning to start a play, but my EDUCATED GUESS is that Welker would have lined up in the slot much more being that Amendola is closer to a WR type than Wes...I don't need to ask Rusty. Next?

Bwahahahaha!  Troll!  You are wrong!  Just like when Rusty was on here telling everyone that Amendola is going to do this and that as a Patriot because he lines up so much more on the outside and Wes only lined up at the slot.  Wrong!  Complete opposite.. go look at the numbers and if you have a problem finding them I will provide them for you. 

Rusty lies, makes up things to push his little agenda.  His opinions are just that.. opinions.  More wrong then right and he thinks they are facts.... until people constantly prove him wrong.  I thought you knew football.  Did you even play?  Bwahahahaha!

Funny how after Rusty get's owned all last week by this forum and the Bruins forum and then a funny Rusty thread pops up where people are making fun of him and then all of a sudden he finds a new BFF!  Hey Rallyc, have you been over to the Bruins forum yet to try and defend Rusty over there?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

You didn't like my answer TFB? I obliged you....and FYSA, reference one of you recent posts about me, I was a CB in the NFL, CFL, News anchor on cable network news for 6-years, and now work for a US Government Agency and maintain a Top Secret Clearance. NO, I'm not a security guard but can carry a gun. Next?

Eh while were on the subject of having top secret clearance. Aliens exist? Make this thread more lively.

Good question! As a matter of fact, lots of what I do engages with Air Traffic Security and does involve some investigations of UFOs and unusual issues pertaining with airspace issues around the US and its territories. Nice stab!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

See, I try to correct typos or grammar errors when i see them since I am not a typist by trade. See Athletes don't spend too much time acting like secretarys. NEXT?

You aren't correcting typo's you are adding to the thread.  Rusty not speaking clearly to you before you hit send?  You aren't even an athlete, you never were troll!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bawhahaa

OWNED!!

Bwahahahaha!  Troll!  You are wrong!  Just like when Rusty was on here telling everyone that Amendola is going to do this and that as a Patriot because he lines up so much more on the outside and Wes only lined up at the slot.  Wrong!  Complete opposite.. go look at the numbers and if you have a problem finding them I will provide them for you. 

Rusty lies, makes up things to push his little agenda.  His opinions are just that.. opinions.  More wrong then right and he thinks they are facts.... until people constantly prove him wrong.  I thought you knew football.  Did you even play?  Bwahahahaha!

Funny how after Rusty get's owned all last week by this forum and the Bruins forum and then a funny Rusty thread pops up where people are making fun of him and then all of a sudden he finds a new BFF!  Hey Rallyc, have you been over to the Bruins forum yet to try and defend Rusty over there?

OK. You asked me my opinion and I answered honestly. Dude, I don't make things up. I also don't claim to be right about everything when voicing my opinion. Did I say I knew I was right? Do you know what educated guess means? Do you hear yourself?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

You aren't correcting typo's you are adding to the thread.  Rusty not speaking clearly to you before you hit send?  You aren't even an athlete, you never were troll!

I still don't know what you mean. And you don't have to call me Troll, I already know what you think, or at least what you want others to believe becasue I hit a nerve with your feelings for Wes. Its all good.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I still don't know what you mean. And you don't have to call me Troll, I already know what you think, or at least what you want others to believe becasue I hit a nerve with your feelings for Wes. Its all good.

You don't hit any nerves with me.  I don't get flustered by people who troll.  That's what gets you trolls off is to fluster people and get on their nerves.  Doesn't work on me.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bawhahaa

OWNED!!

OK. You asked me my opinion and I answered honestly. Dude, I don't make things up. I also don't claim to be right about everything when voicing my opinion. Did I say I knew I was right? Do you hear yourself?

TFB12 is too dumb to realize it was literally like 10 people on the Bs board who were circling like vultures, which is no different here. They just have bigger mouths than 90% of the rest of the board do.

In fact, a handful were actually complaining about the supposed fanboy leader dork I was taking on over ther (Not A Shot).   So, clearly he's not as popular over there as TFB12 thinks he is.

Funny, I have no issue in the music forum whatsoever and people enjoy my comments there.

Rusty, based on my experiene today, TFB12 is the one who really tries to start trouble for anyone he can by insighting someone and then blaming them for being irritated with his nonsensical blather. I don't know you from other than today, but for me, you know what you are talking about and TFB12 is desperate to be right or to prove that tohers aren't. You got his goat, no doubt.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

bawhahaa

OWNED!!

OK. You asked me my opinion and I answered honestly. Dude, I don't make things up. I also don't claim to be right about everything when voicing my opinion. Did I say I knew I was right? Do you hear yourself?

TFB12 is too dumb to realize it was literally like 10 people on the Bs board who were circling like vultures, which is no different here. They just have bigger mouths than 90% of the rest of the board do.

In fact, a handful were actually complaining about the supposed fanboy leader dork I was taking on over ther (Not A Shot).   So, clearly he's not as popular over there as TFB12 thinks he is.

Funny, I have no issue in the music forum whatsoever and people enjoy my comments there.

Rusty you were getting owned there, they pretty much laughed you out of that place.  It's a funny read.  Basically it's much like here, people owning you left and right but it's new people doing it.  Funny stuff!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

You didn't like my answer TFB? I obliged you....and FYSA, reference one of you recent posts about me, I was a CB in the NFL, CFL, News anchor on cable network news for 6-years, and now work for a US Government Agency and maintain a Top Secret Clearance. NO, I'm not a security guard but can carry a gun. Next?

Eh while were on the subject of having top secret clearance. Aliens exist? Make this thread more lively.

Good question! As a matter of fact, lots of what I do engages with Air Traffic Security and does involve some investigations of UFOs and unusual issues pertaining with airspace issues around the US and its territories. Nice stab!

Woooooooooooo! You didnt deny it so theyre real! Pumped!

My work has taken me to NASA, "Skunkworks", NORAD, obviously DC, and other very cool locations. I can't say that I really know there are aliens, but my experience with math tells me that it is virtually impossible that there aren't inhabital planets within our own Milky Way Galaxy. As a matter of FACT, it is scientifically impossible that there aren't aliens based on the mathematical probabilities. I can tell you that I have read hundreds of reports related to my job from commercial airline pilots that describe the type of UFOs you hear about regularly. But I also deal with US DoD drones and know that they are often mistaken as such. I'll shut up now......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Sorry Russ, you can hide behind names but the prose is a dead ringer.

"Be careful Ciff! You're gonna get abused for seeing things like I do. I made the mistake by defending my knowledge and sharing my background, which some just tossed aside as BS. Its clear that you have more than casual exposure to the game, as have I. Good to know there are more than the typical Man-crush, couch QBs here. What you say is simply the truth. I too wish Tom was the same QB that he was then"

Careful Russ when switching between two identities you can sometimes get confused and fall out of character.

Anyone who praises your incredible amount of football knowledge is immediately suspicious.

Second if this guy RallyC has been posting to the tune of 900 posts and he doesn't know who this Rusty character is, than I call BS, you're more infamous here than anyone and you certainly never take a day off.

And thirdly we never ran a West Coast offense, that you think we did or do and this guy appears out of nowhere to agree with you is the only evidence I need.

Wow. You've just officially joined the Babe/Pezzy/Mt Hurl group. Congrats! I had no idea you had some cuckoo bird in you!

My oh my, Wozzy. How the mighty have fallen.  Duly noted. Wozzy is now in "The Group". 

ANd yes, we clearly started running some West Coast offense as Brady emerged as an elite QB after 2002. Yes.  Yes.

I am sorry you weren't aware of this fact, but that's just too bad.

They don't actually believe you guys are the same person do they! Lol 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

"Be careful Ciff! You're gonna get abused for seeing things like I do. I made the mistake by defending my knowledge and sharing my background, which some just tossed aside as BS. Its clear that you have more than casual exposure to the game, as have I. Good to know there are more than the typical Man-crush, couch QBs here. What you say is simply the truth. I too wish Tom was the same QB that he was then"

Careful Russ when switching between two identities you can sometimes get confused and fall out of character.

Anyone who praises your incredible amount of football knowledge is immediately suspicious.

Second if this guy RallyC has been posting to the tune of 900 posts and he doesn't know who this Rusty character is, than I call BS, you're more infamous here than anyone and you certainly never take a day off.

And thirdly we never ran a West Coast offense, that you think we did or do and this guy appears out of nowhere to agree with you is the only evidence I need.

Wow. You've just officially joined the Babe/Pezzy/Mt Hurl group. Congrats! I had no idea you had some cuckoo bird in you!

My oh my, Wozzy. How the mighty have fallen.  Duly noted. Wozzy is now in "The Group". 

ANd yes, we clearly started running some West Coast offense as Brady emerged as an elite QB after 2002. Yes.  Yes.

Yo Rule, I think they at least want others to think it! They are going to great lengths to do it. I don't know which one of us they are trying to discredit more....HAHAHAHA!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

Yo Rule, I think they at least want others to think it! They are going to great lengths to do it. I don't know which one of us they are trying to discredit more....HAHAHAHA!!!

Some here used to think I was Rusty too. I passed the IP screen to prove otherwise.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

bawhahaa

OWNED!!

Rusty, based on my experiene today, TFB12 is the one who really tries to start trouble for anyone he can by insighting someone and then blaming them for being irritated with his nonsensical blather. I don't know you from other than today, but for me, you know what you are talking about and TFB12 is desperate to be right or to prove that tohers aren't. You got his goat, no doubt.

Hahahaha!! Funny stuff!  And you know if you have been coming here like you said you have then you would know just have funny that statement was.  Whooo Hooo!  Rusty has one BFF that is sticking up for him.

I'm done with you Rallyc, It's been entertaining watching you try to be Rusty's White Knight today and witnessing your childish meltdown.  Dude, at 50+ being everything you say that you are it's gotta be pretty embarrassing to go back and see the way you acted today.  LOL!  So to keep my impeccable record of not being banned  I am going to choose to let you carry on trying to be Rusty's White Knight!  I will sit back and watch Rusty continue to make a fool of himself and watch you run to try and save him. Hahahah!! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Was all state point guardhigh school basketball in S.C., football scholarship to D-1 school, played in NFL, CFL. Left for the government after completely tearing my right hammy. Was a GREAT ATHLETE thanks! Still in excellent shape as I work out at LA Fitness in Buckhead, ATlanta Ga every single day. Went to work for Government since 1989, left for TV for 6.5-years during that span, went back to government once sick of waking up so early to be at makeup by 430am M-F to do the news. Next false accusation, TFB?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

bawhahaa

OWNED!!

Rusty you were getting owned there, they pretty much laughed you out of that place.  It's a funny read.  Basically it's much like here, people owning you left and right but it's new people doing it.  Funny stuff!

Umm, no. "Owned" about what?  You can't even explain what you are even saying at this point. Basically, he doesn't like my Jacobs comments ( you don't even know who that is) and he wrangled up a few of his board buddies and they all acted like a bunch of hyenas in defense of Jeremy Freaking Jacobs the crook he is.

The best part was me making fun of that dork who claimed he got a hand job in the crowded, drunken smoky balcony at the old Garden. See, you have no idea what you're talking about since you have never even been to the old Garden, Foxborough or even Boston for all we know. but that is the last place on earth for a girl to feel comfortbale doing that, and was in no way whatsoever a good spot for any sexual activity in the 1980s Boston Garden during a Bruins game. The place was sold out (pretty much) for every game, front to back. 

It's not like it's in some balcony with some crappy team where no one goes.  It's the freaking Boston Garden where you can barely fit into the seats, move or breathe with the seats all on top of one another.

You're comments about being "owned" (nice 16 year old boy word choice) don't even make sense. That's who you are aligning with. A lying dork fanboy who thinks he knows every single thing about the Bruins.  Then, when someone else knows more, he gets jealous and lashes out.

In his mind, the Bruins have never done anything wrong just like YOU think Brady and Welkie haven't, so that's where you two are similar. lol

See how this works?

HAhahaha!  Rusty, type all you want, I didn't even take a second to glance over it to see what you said.  Troll, Troll, Troll your boat Rusty!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Soooooo im just gonna give credit to Rusty here. He may call people names but sheeeeesh atleast he doesnt have a little teenage girl freak out like RallyC is having. No way hes Rusty. Man youre getting on TexasPat level. Take a deep breath...

Teenage girl freak out? Did you see TFB12 on March 13th? He and PatsEng had meltdowns when Welkie walked. I think TFB12 started about 6 or 7 paranoid doom and gloom Welkie based threads for about 5 days, total. 2-3 leading up to the start of FA and then about 2 or 3 more after the start.

I haven't seen a pink helmet's panties so stained in my life on these boards.

Zip it goofball. He's 100x a better fan and poster than you will ever be.

Sections
Shortcuts