Welker comments

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Welker comments

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Some might say this bodes well for Amendola adding another dimension to the Patriots offense, but he’s run a higher percentage of his routes from the slot (85.3) than the 73.8 percent Welker has since 2009. And while much is made of him possibly offering a vertical threat the numbers don’t back that up.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/03/14/by-the-numbers-welker-and-amendola/

YOU SAID AND THEN ASKED ME: 

"Since you are Rusty's BFF now, ahhh, would you please ask him if he still thinks Welker has lined up in the slot more then Amendola has.  I gotta know.  HAhahaha!!  

Come on mr ex football player, do you happen to know?  Give me a quick guess what you think on that answer.  And while you and your new BFF mingle over dinner tonight ask him." 

"MORE THAN" MEANS TOTAL NUMBERS NOT PERCENTAGE OF THEIR OWN PLAYS, THAT WOULD BE "MORE OFTEN" STUPID! Was I wrong because you don't know what you are trying to say/ask??? LIAR.......Go ahead little girl, try to make yourself feel better about being dumb.....Now then, WHO OWNS YOU TFB12!!!? HAHAHAHAH!!! DON'T HIDE NOW BIG MOUTH!!!! LIAR......In case you missed it the first time:

Year    WW Slot Routes    WW Slot YPRR     DA Slot Routes    DA Slot YPRR

2009        322                         3.06                          284                        0.97        

2010        295                         1.77                          364                        1.78

2011        427                         2.83                            16                        2.25

2012        508                         2.05                          261                        1.91

Of course Welker ran more total plays from the slot you big goof!   Amendola has been hurt most his career while Welker has been on the field producing.  Heck, Amendolla only finished 10 of his last 32 games.

You weren't even around here during the initial discussion where I owned Rusty on the matter.  Matter of fact, with you spouting off trying to impress people with being a ex NFL player or whatever you haven't provided any football discussion around here.  You just been trying to stick up for your new BFF with name calling, arguments, etc..

Amendolla has a higher % of his routs from the slot then Welker has.  Fact and owned!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Some might say this bodes well for Amendola adding another dimension to the Patriots offense, but he’s run a higher percentage of his routes from the slot (85.3) than the 73.8 percent Welker has since 2009. And while much is made of him possibly offering a vertical threat the numbers don’t back that up.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/03/14/by-the-numbers-welker-and-amendola/

YOU SAID AND THEN ASKED ME: 

"Since you are Rusty's BFF now, ahhh, would you please ask him if he still thinks Welker has lined up in the slot more then Amendola has.  I gotta know.  HAhahaha!!  

Come on mr ex football player, do you happen to know?  Give me a quick guess what you think on that answer.  And while you and your new BFF mingle over dinner tonight ask him." 

"MORE THAN" MEANS TOTAL NUMBERS NOT PERCENTAGE OF THEIR OWN PLAYS, THAT WOULD BE "MORE OFTEN" STUPID! Was I wrong because you don't know what you are trying to say/ask??? LIAR.......Go ahead little girl, try to make yourself feel better about being dumb.....Now then, WHO OWNS YOU TFB12!!!? HAHAHAHAH!!! DON'T HIDE NOW BIG MOUTH!!!! LIAR......In case you missed it the first time:

Year    WW Slot Routes    WW Slot YPRR     DA Slot Routes    DA Slot YPRR

2009        322                         3.06                          284                        0.97        

2010        295                         1.77                          364                        1.78

2011        427                         2.83                            16                        2.25

2012        508                         2.05                          261                        1.91

Of course Welker ran more total plays from the slot you big goof!   Amendola has been hurt most his career while Welker has been on the field producing.  Heck, Amendolla only finished 10 of his last 32 games.

You weren't even around here during the initial discussion where I owned Rusty on the matter.  Matter of fact, with you spouting off trying to impress people with being a ex NFL player or whatever you haven't provided any football discussion around here.  You just been trying to stick up for your new BFF with name calling, arguments, etc..

Amendolla has a higher % of his routs from the slot then Welker has.  Fact and owned!

I'm a goof, you say I am lying about myself, yet you are too stupid to know what you are asking? That isn't my fault, "GOOF"! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU CAN'T make this up!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahaha!  Nice comebacks!  OWNED!!

I will be out of the office most the day and won't be on here until this evening so go ahead and spend the day backpedaling here and trying to save face!  Hahahahaha!

OWNED!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I will be out of the office most the day and won't be on here until this evening so go ahead and spend the day backpedaling here and trying to save face!  Hahahahaha!

OWNED!!

OFFICE???? What, you work at the local High School? You headed to english class to learn how to put together proper question/statement? TFB12, as we say in Air Traffic, "Think before you key the michrophone! Speaking on the fly will get you in trouble." Backpeddaling? Dude, with the backpeddaling you're doing right now, I would think you were a former NFL CB!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

OWNED!!

OFFICE???? What, you work at the local High School? You headed to english class to learn how to put together proper question/statement? TFB12, as we say in Air Traffic, "Think before you key the michrophone! Speaking on the fly will get you in trouble." Backpeddaling? Dude, with the backpeddaling you're doing right now, I would think you were a former NFL CB!

You might want to abandon this thread, you have been owned here! 

Why don't you provide some football knowledge since you are a former NFL player and all (wink, wink) because I haven't seen any from you on here yet, troll!.   And if you do, please don't try and make stuff up to fit your agenda like your BFF does.

And no I don't work at a high-school.  But I have mad respect for those who do, just like I have respect for you Government Security Guards.  What a shame trying to use people who work at schools as some type of cutdown.  WoW!  Classy dude you are.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

OWNED!!

Why don't you provide some football knowledge since you are a former NFL player and all (wink, wink) because I haven't seen any from you on here yet, troll!.   And if you do, please don't try and make stuff up to fit your agenda like your BFF does.

And no I don't work at a high-school.  But I have mad respect for those who do, just like I have respect for you Government Security Guards.  What a shame trying to use people who work at schools as some type of cutdown.  WoW!  Classy dude you are.

I've had a few conversations on other threads today. I think enough is enough. You ready to move on from this lunacy and get back to football, or would you prefer to continue this rediculousness. I'm bored of it, and quite frankly truly am too good for this stuff. Balls in your court.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

OWNED!!

I've had a few conversations on other threads today. I think enough is enough. You ready to move on from this lunacy and get back to football, or would you prefer to continue this rediculousness. I'm bored of it, and quite frankly truly am too good for this stuff. Balls in your court.....

Hey, I was on here last night talking real football and you are the one who started this today, pal.  You jumped on first thing this morning and TRIED to prove a point, which backfired on ya, then you started an entire new thread trying to do the same, lol! 

I agree, we are all too good to be doing this goofy stuff but if you haven't noticed Rusty does it all the time, that's his thing.  Name calling, arguments, posting statements acting as if they are facts when they are truly just his opinions.  I tried to get along with you earlier the other day and you quickly turned and started defending Rusty and his agenda.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

My favorite part of this thread is TFB12 asking RallyC why Rally thinks TFB12 has an unhealthy infatutation with Welkie.

bawhahaa

Cannot be made up. It just can't. TFB12, as an adult acted like an 8 year old Edmonton Oilers fan would have in August of 1988 when Edmonton dealt Gretzky to LA.  I've never seen any adult act like that when it comes to free agent movement in sports.

You're no one to talk about man love fool. If BB passed gas and you sniffed it you would insist it should be bottled as cologne.

At least BB isn't soiling his panties every January in second halves like Brady has been.  Hey, do you think Brady will be awake this January?

Did the autographed Brady slippers come in yet?

No, BB soils his panties every April.

Yeah, his recents drafts have been terrible. Way to make sense, Diapers!  Hey, what's that smell?

The smell is you stinkingup the place with your dum bass.

What the hell is so wonderful about Jones, Hightower, Wilson, Solder, Dowling, Vereen, McCourty, Gronk, Cunningham and Spikes? Those are his 1st and 2nd round picks for the last 3 years.

Solder has been good. Gronk, great but hurt way too much. And the rest have generally been far from stellar draft picks to this point.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

OWNED!!

OFFICE???? What, you work at the local High School?

Same old Rusty crapola.

Goofball, try to make it less obvious this is a fake.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'm a goof, you say I am lying about myself, yet you are too stupid to know what you are asking? That isn't my fault, "GOOF"! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU CAN'T make this up!

Yet another typical Rusty saying. LMAO@U

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What else ya need, RUSTY??? How have you put up with these dopes? 

There are only about 10-15 of them here.

Right, there are only about 10 to 15 fake accounts of yours here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Dude, none of what you've typed above absolves your initial retort when you said "we've only run the Erhardt/Perkins offense here for '40 consecutive years'".

That was the statement I was responding to here.  You were wrong.  And yes, we absolutely added West Coast plays, and a LOT of them once Brady was further along in the system, by 2003ish.

Absolutely no doubt. They realized he was too good to be using such a basic offense like the Erhardt/Perkins offense.

The Gilman/Coryell offense came into the fold by 2007.  That wasn't Dan Fouts throwing out there, it was Tom Brady.  But, in a nutshell, they ran that kind of an offense. It wasn't "Air Erhadt" like you called it.

The bottom line is, one offense isn't necessarily good enough, especially a finesse one like the Air Coryell stuff.  It can be great against most competition, but it has never proven to have held up.

Look at Coryell in Stl with Jim Hart before he ended up in SD. Hart had big stats and the Cardinals had gaudy stats as an offense, but it wasn't sustainable.  It comes and goes.  It's why all thos Chargers teams would put up big numbers in the regular season and then fold in the postseason. Happened every postseason by the early 1980s.

Give me a mix of the steady Erhardt/Perkins stuff with Brady mixed in with some West Coast stuff and we'll be winning again in the SB.

Fun to watch z handing you your dum bass junior.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Sounds great, Babe! Please learn how to spell words you choose to use and you might like you have something to say. lol

Time for a diaper change?

What was misspelled einstein?

Phony, which is ironic because that's what you are. lol!

Either spelling is acceptable moron. LMAO@U all day every day.

Sure. Now we have words that can spelled multiple ways and are acceptable. LMAO

Get back to college, if you ever went. 

Always happy to make you look like the tool you are. Nothing new. I bludgeon you all the doo dah day dumbkoff.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/phony

How many thousand times have I proven you wrong now  nutjob?

Well?

Eat your crow for the 1000th time dumbkoff!

Oh, that's right. Every time you are proven dead wrong you just run away from it with your tail between your legs.

Hey, I have an idea for you. Bring in RallyC and have him claim he is Chairman of the Board for Mirriam-Webster and he has been working on getting that entry fixed for years now. LMAO@U

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

What a very interesting thready you have here Gentlemen!  I have been away for days now and I missed all the fun.

What I find very, very interesting in a few of these thready things is that this rusty fellow and this rally fellow seem to be on here around the same times.  One will post a series of comments and then the other will post a series of comments almost like they are the same person with one logging on posting and then logging off.  Signing on as the other person posting a series of posts and then off.  lather, rinse and repeat.  At other times one posts then the other posts.  But always on and off during the same times.  Very, very interesting.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

Some here used to think I was Rusty too. I passed the IP screen to prove otherwise.

That proves nothing. A proxy can defeat that test.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Sounds great, Babe! Please learn how to spell words you choose to use and you might like you have something to say. lol

Time for a diaper change?

What was misspelled einstein?

Phony, which is ironic because that's what you are. lol!

Either spelling is acceptable moron. LMAO@U all day every day.

Sure. Now we have words that can spelled multiple ways and are acceptable. LMAO

Get back to college, if you ever went. 

Always happy to make you look like the tool you are. Nothing new. I bludgeon you all the doo dah day dumbkoff.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/phony

How many thousand times have I proven you wrong now  nutjob?

[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^ As always, when Rusty is bludgeoned into looking like the fool he is, he runs away with his tail between his legs. You can run but you can't hide troll.