Welker comments

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Welker comments

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

Hahahaha!  Nice comebacks!  OWNED!!

I will be out of the office most the day and won't be on here until this evening so go ahead and spend the day backpedaling here and trying to save face!  Hahahahaha!

OWNED!!

OFFICE???? What, you work at the local High School? You headed to english class to learn how to put together proper question/statement? TFB12, as we say in Air Traffic, "Think before you key the michrophone! Speaking on the fly will get you in trouble." Backpeddaling? Dude, with the backpeddaling you're doing right now, I would think you were a former NFL CB!

You might want to abandon this thread, you have been owned here! 

Why don't you provide some football knowledge since you are a former NFL player and all (wink, wink) because I haven't seen any from you on here yet, troll!.   And if you do, please don't try and make stuff up to fit your agenda like your BFF does.

And no I don't work at a high-school.  But I have mad respect for those who do, just like I have respect for you Government Security Guards.  What a shame trying to use people who work at schools as some type of cutdown.  WoW!  Classy dude you are.

I've had a few conversations on other threads today. I think enough is enough. You ready to move on from this lunacy and get back to football, or would you prefer to continue this rediculousness. I'm bored of it, and quite frankly truly am too good for this stuff. Balls in your court.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahaha!  Nice comebacks!  OWNED!!

I will be out of the office most the day and won't be on here until this evening so go ahead and spend the day backpedaling here and trying to save face!  Hahahahaha!

OWNED!!

OFFICE???? What, you work at the local High School? You headed to english class to learn how to put together proper question/statement? TFB12, as we say in Air Traffic, "Think before you key the michrophone! Speaking on the fly will get you in trouble." Backpeddaling? Dude, with the backpeddaling you're doing right now, I would think you were a former NFL CB!

You might want to abandon this thread, you have been owned here! 

Why don't you provide some football knowledge since you are a former NFL player and all (wink, wink) because I haven't seen any from you on here yet, troll!.   And if you do, please don't try and make stuff up to fit your agenda like your BFF does.

And no I don't work at a high-school.  But I have mad respect for those who do, just like I have respect for you Government Security Guards.  What a shame trying to use people who work at schools as some type of cutdown.  WoW!  Classy dude you are.

I've had a few conversations on other threads today. I think enough is enough. You ready to move on from this lunacy and get back to football, or would you prefer to continue this rediculousness. I'm bored of it, and quite frankly truly am too good for this stuff. Balls in your court.....

Hey, I was on here last night talking real football and you are the one who started this today, pal.  You jumped on first thing this morning and TRIED to prove a point, which backfired on ya, then you started an entire new thread trying to do the same, lol! 

I agree, we are all too good to be doing this goofy stuff but if you haven't noticed Rusty does it all the time, that's his thing.  Name calling, arguments, posting statements acting as if they are facts when they are truly just his opinions.  I tried to get along with you earlier the other day and you quickly turned and started defending Rusty and his agenda.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

What a very interesting thready you have here Gentlemen!  I have been away for days now and I missed all the fun.

What I find very, very interesting in a few of these thready things is that this rusty fellow and this rally fellow seem to be on here around the same times.  One will post a series of comments and then the other will post a series of comments almost like they are the same person with one logging on posting and then logging off.  Signing on as the other person posting a series of posts and then off.  lather, rinse and repeat.  At other times one posts then the other posts.  But always on and off during the same times.  Very, very interesting.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts