Welker comments

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Welker comments

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

TFB12 is a good guy, but he isn't the brightest bulb in the shed. He also thinks Brady would have been as great as he was after Week 4 in 2010 with the MVP if MOss was still here, as  MOss was lobbying for balls in his direction to boost stats for a new contract. lol

He's a fantasy football based fan who started watching our team in 2007. No lie.  He admitted it the other day.

Oh Rusty, once again telling lies to fit your agenda. Troll!!

MVP's mean nothing during the regular season if you can't win the big games.  If you don't think that the reason the Jet's beat the Patriots in the playoffs that season because the Pats didn't have a deep threat then there is no hope for you.  It's well documented, it was plain as it could possibly be during the game.  But I guess you didn't see that since you never played the game before and only started watching in 2008.  Isn't that what you said the other day..

The Jets had nothing to worry about deep so they didn't need to spread the defense.  They played the mid to short field because the Pats didn't have Moss or any deep threat for that matter.  It was a perfect plan by Rex Ryan and BB knew there was no adjustments that could be made because they didn't have a legit deep threat to make adjustments. 

Up to this season BB has not fixed this problem.  Hopefully this season he has and hopefully he has someone in there right now who can be that legit deep threat receiver that defenses either get burned on or have to respect in order to spread the defense.  Please learn the game.

You're pathetic.  We BLASTED NY 45-3 a month earlier without Moss. You know why? Part of it was because they had Cromartie on Branch in man coverage, which I warned they should not do before the game. Voila, a bludgeoning. It had nothing to do with Moss there or not there, Corky.  This is the part where you try to debate, but will lose.

Then, Jim Leonhard came up with the idea to play man, some zone, but put Revis on Branch in man and then let Cromartie use his range on Tate to take away our version of a deep threat. 

Our main flaw was that we subbed the RBs in and out to run shotgun spreads when we didn't need to at all. We should have been pounding the rock in that first half with BJGE over and over with Revis's and Cromartie's backs to the line of scrimmage.  But, after Brady's GOD AWFUL momentum killing INT on that first drive when we were about ready to open up a 7-0 lead, and the Crumpler drop, we panicked thinking the way to score fast was to go finesse.  Brady then raced to 40 passes when the score was close and the game was right there for the taking. 

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

"I feel more comfortable in the shotgun." - Tom Brady, 2010, WEEI on Dennis and Callahan

Stop trying to make excuses.  If you don't understand the reason the Jets beat the Pats in the playoffs then you aren't paying attention.  Am I the only one who thinks this?  No!  It is well documented, well reported over the years that the Pats are lacking a legit deep threat since Moss left and that has hurt the offense, especially in the big games.  Take the blinders off dude.  Don't you watch any of the NFL shows, listen to any NFL shows on the radio?  Anything?  Or are you caught up in your own little "Rusty" world because....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Bottom line is Welker has a lot of miles on him, is getting slower, older, has 2 straight years of increased drops and isn't worth the money he thought. As unfair as that is to him in terms of what he's earned as a pro, it's the harsh truth of how players are viewed as FAs over the age of 30.

No one is arguing Wes is not worth the money he and his agent, and many of us thought. But for the Pats team this year, with the current alternatives including Hernandez and Amendola, Wes was worth it to the Pats at 2/$12. Wes would have ultimately signed here for the same Denver deal, he even gave the Pats "last call"

I am hoping you come back to the board in December saying how right you were, and we are not looking at Amendola and Edelman on IR, and Hern has missed his usual 3-4 games, Dobson is in his "red shirt year" and Boyce is on the PS...and ole TB is throwing TD's to the likes of Hawkins and Branch as he always does

We are all hoping for the same. BUT isn't that always the case? WW is gone, thank goodness. Now maybe Tom will go back to making his reads and throwing the ball instinctively instead of defaulting to Wes for security. Tom needed Wes to go as much as any other reason. He was too dependant on him, and unfortunately, in the end, WW let the team down.

Your comments are so refreshing to read. Seriously. Please stay -and post. 95% of the board has no clue what you're even talking about at all. So, it's me and a handful of others vs a large vocal majority who are very new to the game or bandwagon fans trying to tell me (and others) Brady is the same QB he was in 2004. lol

Look at this drive right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEumzvnU9gY

Look at the pass to Branch off to the weak side where he goes out of bounds at the 3.  That's a West Coast style play with Brady under Center. He literally sees single man coverage, knows Branch can beat it with ease on his route and he just gets out from under Center and hits him in stride.

THAT is what we need. Picture Josh Boyce now being that with Brady in our offense.

When was the last time Brady looked that sharp?  2010 after Moss was dealt?

Dillon is never subbed for on the drive, they use some I Formations and runs early in the drive to show run, and then they pass from under Center. Shotgun is only used on 3rd and longs, like it should be used.

Be careful Ciff! You're gonna get abused for seeing things like I do. I made the mistake by defending my knowledge and sharing my background, which some just tossed aside as BS. Its clear that you have more than casual exposure to the game, as have I. Good to know there are more than the typical Man-crush, couch QBs here. What you say is simply the truth. I too wish Tom was the same QB that he was then, today, but not so much that I lie to myself about it. Fact is, and look away if you must, Tom is the best "system" QB you are gonna find. But as the "system" adjusts to the defensive sophisitcation that we see today, so must he and as he's getting older without the type of athelticism necessary to hide his deficiencies, the more BB is gonna have to get back to what Tom does best, like back in the "good old days," run the ball more, let Tom sit in the pocket and make his reads, and milk a couple of more years out of the former winning style until they get their new model QB.

You may or may not know who I am, but I've been banned here many times for sticking to my guns (and being absolutely correct a lot more often than not), so I am well aware of what it means to be right and be in the minority of a host of homer Brady Ballwasher fanboys here.

Sometimes some of our fans don't want to hear the truth. My only question is how Brady runs this offense here on out, because the days of running in to blame our D after a loss with 2 Brady INTs and a rash of 3 and outs for big chunks of the game, can't go on now.

This D is young, loaded and has a wealth of exprience to draw from. Love the additions of Adrian Wilson, the experienced Tommy Kelly and I am intrigued with what the  reports with Armstead.  I also like how Dennard has 1 year under his belt with Talib in here for a  full camp.

On offense, I cannot wait to watch the preseason games to see how they run plays with these new WRs.

No doubt! It is certainly gonna be interesting. When Tom was younger, he also had a very strong run support game. We won Superbowls. Now that we are in the era of the 3, 5, 7 step drop, read, read, read, throw scheme, our offense needs receivers who can avoid contact at the line with the brains to understand "option route trees" to be flexible on every passing play. Our evolving running game should prove key to our success too, as always. Hopefully, that will make a difference. Otherwise, we may be headed to another 14-2, 13-3, go to the play-offs and get beat by the faster defense scenario again. I think we have the personnel that can change that trend. I hope!

It certainly depends on how Dobson and Boyce progress, but I like Ridley and Bolden as the lead backs with Brady under Center and the addition of Ballard as well. I think the Ballard move will payoff big time.  Take some plays away from Gronk and even Hernandez as TEs at the line. 

One reason why those guys get dinged up is they're simply used or targeted too much. 

Sounds like Ridley added some weight in the offseason, too, which is good.   I am assuming that is by design via BB's request. He just needs to learn to "ball up" so to speak once through the line, as he preps for contact. He's improved every year in this area, but I also like the speed in which Bolden hits the hole and sort of glides through it. 

I am chuckling at Elway out in Denver gawking publicly at his draft pick of Montee Ball and how the media ignores Denver's brand new LB crew, leaky back end and Gomer's luck possibly running out at age 37.

I think they can go no worse than 12-4, more like 13-3 if no major injuries occur.

Damn! So you are Rusty? From my first impression, today, I gotta say that I am not surprised that they all hate you! You actually know what the hell you are talking about! They started calling me Rusty once I told them all that I played in the NFL for a brief period, then the CFL for a while. I mentioned that I was a CB, 6', 207, 4.35 40, 400+lb bench presser back in those days and they immediately started calling me Rusty! I come here to bragg, yet refuse to tell them my real name so that I could get the propps. Good to meet you, you poor bastard! You sound like a pretty smart dude to me. And, I promise, I ain't full of shyt either.....The rest of you gotta be hating this! HA!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Sorry Russ, you can hide behind names but the prose is a dead ringer.

"Be careful Ciff! You're gonna get abused for seeing things like I do. I made the mistake by defending my knowledge and sharing my background, which some just tossed aside as BS. Its clear that you have more than casual exposure to the game, as have I. Good to know there are more than the typical Man-crush, couch QBs here. What you say is simply the truth. I too wish Tom was the same QB that he was then"

Careful Russ when switching between two identities you can sometimes get confused and fall out of character.

Anyone who praises your incredible amount of football knowledge is immediately suspicious.

Second if this guy RallyC has been posting to the tune of 900 posts and he doesn't know who this Rusty character is, than I call BS, you're more infamous here than anyone and you certainly never take a day off.

And thirdly we never ran a West Coast offense, that you think we did or do and this guy appears out of nowhere to agree with you is the only evidence I need.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't hope that he is. I am saying that all of the proof shows that Wes Welker crumbles under game deciding pressure in the play-offs. All of the facts show it, no matter how much you or anyone else wants to think it won't happen. That is why BB sent him packing.

Wait, what?  I thought Mr. Kraft came out and public stated they wanted Welker, that he was their first choice.  So does this mean BB and Kraft aren't on the same page>  What are you saying here?

Mr. Kraft is obviously a gifted politician and incredibly schrewd businessman. Mr. Kraft says what he says to satisfy the fans by pacifying them for their need to hear what they want in order to keep them happy. BB is charged with running the NE Patriots and making ALL football realted decisions. They are on the same page when it comes to keeping ALL of their fans satisfied. That doesn't mean that they say the same things all of the time. Its called keeping you fan base happy. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. If WW was really their first choice, he would stil be a PAT, plain and simple.

Wait!  So he was grandstanding?  He went out and made this big public announcement, looking very sincere and telling us fans how much he wanted Welker to be a Patriot, that he was their first choice and it was all fake??

Wait! YES! Its called "P-R", "Salesmanship"! That's how billionaires become billionaires! Wait, TFB12, You must have the REAL answer....PLease share it with us! So you are saying that Kraft and BB wanted WW as their first choice, but weren't willing to spend more than $5-mil to get him? Can't wait to hear why..................go ahead!

So wait a minute, let me get this right.... Kraft came out and lied to us fans, lied to all the reporters, lied to everyone because he is a billionaire?  Because he is a salesman?  He really didn't want Welker on the team after making such a huge public spectacle saying he did?  Are you sure you really want to go there?

Look man, I already went there. This is BIG BUSINESS. What don't you get about what I'm saying? Kraft didn't lie, he simply told everybody the most politically correct line he could without causing you Wes lovers to be so upset that you reject the brand...ya know, stop buying tickets, buying shirts, watching the games. Ever hear of DAMAGE CONTROL? You should be paying me for this business course TB!

Are you serious?  Please tell me you aren't serious with that last statement you made.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Damn! So you are Rusty? From my first impression, today, I gotta say that I am not surprised that they all hate you! You actually know what the hell you are talking about! They started calling me Rusty once I told them all that I played in the NFL for a brief period, then the CFL for a while. I mentioned that I was a CB, 6', 207, 4.35 40, 400+lb bench presser back in those days and they immediately started calling me Rusty! I come here to bragg, yet refuse to tell them my real name so that I could get the propps. Good to meet you, you poor bastard! You sound like a pretty smart dude to me. And, I promise, I ain't full of shyt either.....The rest of you gotta be hating this! HA!!!

^ This would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Bottom line is Welker has a lot of miles on him, is getting slower, older, has 2 straight years of increased drops and isn't worth the money he thought. As unfair as that is to him in terms of what he's earned as a pro, it's the harsh truth of how players are viewed as FAs over the age of 30.

No one is arguing Wes is not worth the money he and his agent, and many of us thought. But for the Pats team this year, with the current alternatives including Hernandez and Amendola, Wes was worth it to the Pats at 2/$12. Wes would have ultimately signed here for the same Denver deal, he even gave the Pats "last call"

I am hoping you come back to the board in December saying how right you were, and we are not looking at Amendola and Edelman on IR, and Hern has missed his usual 3-4 games, Dobson is in his "red shirt year" and Boyce is on the PS...and ole TB is throwing TD's to the likes of Hawkins and Branch as he always does

We are all hoping for the same. BUT isn't that always the case? WW is gone, thank goodness. Now maybe Tom will go back to making his reads and throwing the ball instinctively instead of defaulting to Wes for security. Tom needed Wes to go as much as any other reason. He was too dependant on him, and unfortunately, in the end, WW let the team down.

Your comments are so refreshing to read. Seriously. Please stay -and post. 95% of the board has no clue what you're even talking about at all. So, it's me and a handful of others vs a large vocal majority who are very new to the game or bandwagon fans trying to tell me (and others) Brady is the same QB he was in 2004. lol

Look at this drive right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEumzvnU9gY

Look at the pass to Branch off to the weak side where he goes out of bounds at the 3.  That's a West Coast style play with Brady under Center. He literally sees single man coverage, knows Branch can beat it with ease on his route and he just gets out from under Center and hits him in stride.

THAT is what we need. Picture Josh Boyce now being that with Brady in our offense.

When was the last time Brady looked that sharp?  2010 after Moss was dealt?

Dillon is never subbed for on the drive, they use some I Formations and runs early in the drive to show run, and then they pass from under Center. Shotgun is only used on 3rd and longs, like it should be used.

Be careful Ciff! You're gonna get abused for seeing things like I do. I made the mistake by defending my knowledge and sharing my background, which some just tossed aside as BS. Its clear that you have more than casual exposure to the game, as have I. Good to know there are more than the typical Man-crush, couch QBs here. What you say is simply the truth. I too wish Tom was the same QB that he was then, today, but not so much that I lie to myself about it. Fact is, and look away if you must, Tom is the best "system" QB you are gonna find. But as the "system" adjusts to the defensive sophisitcation that we see today, so must he and as he's getting older without the type of athelticism necessary to hide his deficiencies, the more BB is gonna have to get back to what Tom does best, like back in the "good old days," run the ball more, let Tom sit in the pocket and make his reads, and milk a couple of more years out of the former winning style until they get their new model QB.

You may or may not know who I am, but I've been banned here many times for sticking to my guns (and being absolutely correct a lot more often than not), so I am well aware of what it means to be right and be in the minority of a host of homer Brady Ballwasher fanboys here.

Sometimes some of our fans don't want to hear the truth. My only question is how Brady runs this offense here on out, because the days of running in to blame our D after a loss with 2 Brady INTs and a rash of 3 and outs for big chunks of the game, can't go on now.

This D is young, loaded and has a wealth of exprience to draw from. Love the additions of Adrian Wilson, the experienced Tommy Kelly and I am intrigued with what the  reports with Armstead.  I also like how Dennard has 1 year under his belt with Talib in here for a  full camp.

On offense, I cannot wait to watch the preseason games to see how they run plays with these new WRs.

No doubt! It is certainly gonna be interesting. When Tom was younger, he also had a very strong run support game. We won Superbowls. Now that we are in the era of the 3, 5, 7 step drop, read, read, read, throw scheme, our offense needs receivers who can avoid contact at the line with the brains to understand "option route trees" to be flexible on every passing play. Our evolving running game should prove key to our success too, as always. Hopefully, that will make a difference. Otherwise, we may be headed to another 14-2, 13-3, go to the play-offs and get beat by the faster defense scenario again. I think we have the personnel that can change that trend. I hope!

It certainly depends on how Dobson and Boyce progress, but I like Ridley and Bolden as the lead backs with Brady under Center and the addition of Ballard as well. I think the Ballard move will payoff big time.  Take some plays away from Gronk and even Hernandez as TEs at the line. 

One reason why those guys get dinged up is they're simply used or targeted too much. 

Sounds like Ridley added some weight in the offseason, too, which is good.   I am assuming that is by design via BB's request. He just needs to learn to "ball up" so to speak once through the line, as he preps for contact. He's improved every year in this area, but I also like the speed in which Bolden hits the hole and sort of glides through it. 

I am chuckling at Elway out in Denver gawking publicly at his draft pick of Montee Ball and how the media ignores Denver's brand new LB crew, leaky back end and Gomer's luck possibly running out at age 37.

I think they can go no worse than 12-4, more like 13-3 if no major injuries occur.

Not hating but getting a very good laugh.  My gosh, this couldn't get any funnier.  I am absolutely rolling on the ground here as I type this message.  But from reading your posts I'm pretty sure that wonderlic test was not kind to you.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

No Woozy, I find it absolutely funny!  Pathetic yes, very, but absolutely funny!  I'm literally on the floor rolling here.  This couldn't get any funnier. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I always suspected you had multiple personality disorder, this just verifies it...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

"Be careful Ciff! You're gonna get abused for seeing things like I do. I made the mistake by defending my knowledge and sharing my background, which some just tossed aside as BS. Its clear that you have more than casual exposure to the game, as have I. Good to know there are more than the typical Man-crush, couch QBs here. What you say is simply the truth. I too wish Tom was the same QB that he was then"

Careful Russ when switching between two identities you can sometimes get confused and fall out of character.

Anyone who praises your incredible amount of football knowledge is immediately suspicious.

Second if this guy RallyC has been posting to the tune of 900 posts and he doesn't know who this Rusty character is, than I call BS, you're more infamous here than anyone and you certainly never take a day off.

And thirdly we never ran a West Coast offense, that you think we did or do and this guy appears out of nowhere to agree with you is the only evidence I need.

Hey WOZZ, If you check, I have been posting on ALL BOSTON team sites since March 2010 here at BDC because I am a native Bostonian. I have only heard you accuse me and others for being Rusty. I know I don't owe you this explanation, but I am not now, nor never have been Rusty, not that it would be a bad thinkg based on what I've read. AND BTW, if Rusty has been on here for so long, are you saying that he has been posting as me, RallyC since March 2010 also? Sounds like a lot of work for a guy who seems to know football just to fool the likes of you, man. Paranoia seems to have destroyed ya!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Wow. You've just officially joined the Babe/Pezzy/Mt Hurl group. Congrats! I had no idea you had some cuckoo bird in you!

My oh my, Wozzy. How the mighty have fallen.  Duly noted. Wozzy is now in "The Group". 

Woozy, he says duly noted and you know what that means?  He has updated his spreadsheet he keeps on everyone.  You know, the same spreadsheet he keeps track of all his other troll screen names. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB12 is a good guy, but he isn't the brightest bulb in the shed. He also thinks Brady would have been as great as he was after Week 4 in 2010 with the MVP if MOss was still here, as  MOss was lobbying for balls in his direction to boost stats for a new contract. lol

He's a fantasy football based fan who started watching our team in 2007. No lie.  He admitted it the other day.

Oh Rusty, once again telling lies to fit your agenda. Troll!!

MVP's mean nothing during the regular season if you can't win the big games.  If you don't think that the reason the Jet's beat the Patriots in the playoffs that season because the Pats didn't have a deep threat then there is no hope for you.  It's well documented, it was plain as it could possibly be during the game.  But I guess you didn't see that since you never played the game before and only started watching in 2008.  Isn't that what you said the other day..

The Jets had nothing to worry about deep so they didn't need to spread the defense.  They played the mid to short field because the Pats didn't have Moss or any deep threat for that matter.  It was a perfect plan by Rex Ryan and BB knew there was no adjustments that could be made because they didn't have a legit deep threat to make adjustments. 

Up to this season BB has not fixed this problem.  Hopefully this season he has and hopefully he has someone in there right now who can be that legit deep threat receiver that defenses either get burned on or have to respect in order to spread the defense.  Please learn the game.

You're pathetic.  We BLASTED NY 45-3 a month earlier without Moss. You know why? Part of it was because they had Cromartie on Branch in man coverage, which I warned they should not do before the game. Voila, a bludgeoning. It had nothing to do with Moss there or not there, Corky.  This is the part where you try to debate, but will lose.

Then, Jim Leonhard came up with the idea to play man, some zone, but put Revis on Branch in man and then let Cromartie use his range on Tate to take away our version of a deep threat. 

Our main flaw was that we subbed the RBs in and out to run shotgun spreads when we didn't need to at all. We should have been pounding the rock in that first half with BJGE over and over with Revis's and Cromartie's backs to the line of scrimmage.  But, after Brady's GOD AWFUL momentum killing INT on that first drive when we were about ready to open up a 7-0 lead, and the Crumpler drop, we panicked thinking the way to score fast was to go finesse.  Brady then raced to 40 passes when the score was close and the game was right there for the taking. 

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

"I feel more comfortable in the shotgun." - Tom Brady, 2010, WEEI on Dennis and Callahan

Stop trying to make excuses.  If you don't understand the reason the Jets beat the Pats in the playoffs then you aren't paying attention.  Am I the only one who thinks this?  No!  It is well documented, well reported over the years that the Pats are lacking a legit deep threat since Moss left and that has hurt the offense, especially in the big games.  Take the blinders off dude.  Don't you watch any of the NFL shows, listen to any NFL shows on the radio?  Anything?  Or are you caught up in your own little "Rusty" world because....

Corky,

We won 3 SBs in 4 years without a deep threat. We also scored more than 20 points in doing so. lol

How long ago was that Rusty?  C'mon! The games has changed since then.  But how would you know this, you only started watching in 2008.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Wow. You've just officially joined the Babe/Pezzy/Mt Hurl group. Congrats! I had no idea you had some cuckoo bird in you!

My oh my, Wozzy. How the mighty have fallen.  Duly noted. Wozzy is now in "The Group". 

ANd yes, we clearly started running some West Coast offense as Brady emerged as an elite QB after 2002. Yes.  Yes.

I am sorry you weren't aware of this fact, but that's just too bad.

You mean the group that can agree to disagree and interact civilly between themselves without getting banned... sign me up.

I don't always agree with above posters or anyone for that matter, but it's going to be a long off season with you antagonizing everyone and insisting you are right even when you are wrong, that's why I put you on blast on the "Implications of Gronk being hurt" thread and since.  

Just for once I'd like to have a peaceful off season that doesn't escalate into a hate fest by the start of camp.  Frankly if Babe and myself as well as others can put away the animosity and name calling, learn to get along and agree to disagree than it's about time you do.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

NOBODY, not even Wes Welker cares about all the catches he made as a Patriot. What Wes will remember most are the two balls that he dropped in the most critical situations of his Patriots run. How many catches did David Tyree have that year? Did it matter? NO! What about Dwight Clark? Listen to Dan Marino talk about his career without a championship! What many of you don't get is that it doesn't matter to the horse that he got to the water. What matters to the horse is that the he got to drink. As long as Danny A. catches those type of balls thrown to him in similar situations, I don't give a damn if he catches 100 others. And, If Danny A. is the type of player the Patriots are hoping for, he will feel the same way. In the end, Welker's hundred a year catches didn't have nearly the impact that two balls he dropped did. That will be his legacy as a Patriot.....Winners win, losers lose........

But this could go a hundred different ways.  Same could be said for Bill Belichick and his game planning for the SB and playoffs.  Same could be said about Rodney not knocking down the Tyree ball or Asante not coming up with the int to end the game.  Same could be said if the Pats O line could have just given TFB a second or two longer in 2007.  Same could be said about Gronk having just a tad bit quicker reaction to catch the tipped hail mary pass to win the SB.  Or how about the Branch drop on 3rd down, the very next play after Welkers drop, that would have been a first down.  How about if Brady threw the pass just a bit better to Welker in the SB or didn't get the safety.  Same could be said about the defense just making one last stop in both SB's or getting that fumble in the last SB.

Man, as you can see there are so many plays that you could say what you are saying about Welker.  Are you telling me that BB, Asante, Roddney, Brady, Gronk, Branch, the whole defense and the offense are all losers?  They all made mistakes that where just as much impact on the games as Welkers.  So this is why everytime I see someone single out Welker or Brady for making a mistake it's just plain ignorant because there is so much blame to go around, it wasn't just one or two peoples fault.  Silly!

some people can only see black and white, win or lose blah blah blah

Umm kinda like how you claim the Giants are the Patriots daddy's for beating us two times in the Super Bowl, despite the fact each game would have had a different result if a few plays turned out differently?   It's so ironic that you're commenting on TFB's analysis of the what-ifs and close plays of each game saying that certain fans only see black and white, win or lose.  If any of those go the other way, the Patriots win.  They did not execute so they did not deserve to win.  I'm not dismissing that fact, but that does not make the Giants the Patriots' "daddy's."  

You are an absolute fraud.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

No Woozy, I find it absolutely funny!  Pathetic yes, very, but absolutely funny!  I'm literally on the floor rolling here.  This couldn't get any funnier. 

TFB12, You don't really seem like a crazy type. don't let what seems to be this weird paranoia that some of these folks are trying to push on you take hold. I am really who I say I am. And I am not Rusty. No offense to Rusty intended. I am a 50+ yr old former ball player. Thats all. Just because we do not agree does not mean that you have to resort to some type of conspiracy theory that these nut jobs want to suck you into. Test me.....what can I do to prove who I am. I'd love to do it just so Wozz and his fellow psychotics are drummed the hell out of here. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey WOZZ, If you check, I have been posting on ALL BOSTON team sites since March 2010 here at BDC because I am a native Bostonian. I have only heard you accuse me and others for being Rusty. I know I don't owe you this explanation, but I am not now, nor never have been Rusty, not that it would be a bad thinkg based on what I've read. AND BTW, if Rusty has been on here for so long, are you saying that he has been posting as me, RallyC since March 2010 also? Sounds like a lot of work for a guy who seems to know football just to fool the likes of you, man. Paranoia seems to have destroyed ya!!!

I assume creating so many screen names because he keeps getting banned and keeping his spreadsheet updated with his screen names and everyones personal data would be a lot of work but apparently that hasn't stopped him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Corky,

We won 3 SBs in 4 years without a deep threat. We also scored more than 20 points in doing so. lol

David Patten was a deep threat.  David Givens was a deep threat. We won three Super Bowls with a deep threat.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I assume creating so many screen names because he keeps getting banned and keeping his spreadsheet updated with his screen names and everyones personal data would be a lot of work but apparently that hasn't stopped him.

TFB, too bad. I guess your not nearly as smart, nor the guy that I though you might be. You desreve the road you decided to go down with Wozz and the rest. Rusty is not me, nor am I he. Too bad, you deserve the company you run with now. You are doomed to idocity with that "group". Peace.