In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Since you mentioned it, The CFL also, and yes I have a valid perspective versus both your and Babe's view from your sofas. 

Right Rusty. Because all former NFL players love to brag that they played in the CFL. LMAO@U

You were so completely trashed with this fake in the past you ran it out of here with its tail between it's legs for around a year. Pathetic.

Oh yeah. This was the safety that ran a 4.35 40 you claimed. LMAO And when I squished you on that being outrageously fast for any safety you claimed he was a CB too. LMAO x1000

Get help.

LOL!!  Please tell me you are joking.  Is this really a Rusty troll job??

Nope. Don't know anything about "Rusty". But if it makes you all feel better about what you think you know about the game. I'll be Rusty for ya. Bottom line.....I know the game form first hand experience. Take it or leave it, I really don't give a damn. In the meantime, I know what I know, and you simply wish you could be in the stands. Been there, done that. Thanks.

Well from your remarks about the Welker drop, not sure how much you know.  If you have first hand experience you would know that was a very difficult catch to make.  Just saying!

TFB12, nobody ever said his SB drop was an easy catch. If it was easy, then there'd be a lot more guys who could play NFL WR. The rule of the game, and expectations amongst your peers/teammates is that if you can touch the ball with BOTH hands, you should catch it. Hell, as a former DB who spent much of his time running backwards, spinning my hips while keeping leverage on the receiver, turning to look at the last moment to see the ball, the position Wes was in when he dropped that ball is nearly the exact position that us CBs would have to be in to make nearly ANY I-N-T down the sidelines on a go-route! All Wes had to do is worry about the ball, and not the anybody else trying to catch the ball with him. If WW drops that ball thrown to him in the same position 10-times at today's draft combine and he doesn't catch it more than half of the time, he doesn't get drafted. As we see time and again, most of today's GREAT WRs catch the ball most of the time even when they only touch it with ONE HAND. If you get both hands on the ball, and nobody hits you, and you drop the ball, you had a great chance to catch it no matter your body position as body position was good enough to allow him to get both hands on it. WW should have caught that ball, and any NFL skilled position player will tell you that they would have done so themselves. That is what he gets paid millions to do. David Tyree's catch was a circus catch that should not have been caught, but he caught it. I know, no comparison! Why? Because WW's drop was completely catchable, while Tyree's wasn't. Millions of $s on the line. TFB, WW is a very good football player, I agree! WW has proven to BB and the Patriots the he is not the guy to make THE CATCH in the playoffs. Now, WW is the Broncos problem in the clutch, not the Pats.

i don't think he will be their problem in the clutch-as you hope

I don't hope that he is. I am saying that all of the proof shows that Wes Welker crumbles under game deciding pressure in the play-offs. All of the facts show it, no matter how much you or anyone else wants to think it won't happen. That is why BB sent him packing.

i don't know how you can call something that hasn't happened yet a fact

and welker wasn't re-signed due to money not performance

Right, which would explain why BB offered Amendola MORE than he offered Welker.  Once again, you're a fraud who knows zilch about the Patriots.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Welker comments

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

Now you're backpedaling and trying to place nice after trolling and acting dumb, falling for the Babe psychopath routine of calling everyone "Rusty" who agrees with me on a topic, usually one that ties to Brady's disappointing postseason play of late?

Please.  You just calle Rally C me and me him, claiming I am signing in and out to talk to myself? You've got to be kidding me. The fact you believe that is flat out disturbing. Could it be that MANY Pats fans have a similar analysis on certan topics because we happen to be intelligent and knowledgable fans? I know that's a very rare thing on this board, but could it be? Oh, I think so Wozzy! I think so.

Real fans can't even have a sincere discussion in here and be left alone without The Group and their new recruits swinging in to the thread, trying to derail it to protect Brady's online legacy. Or, whatever their agenda is. It's just sick and the board is tired of it.  You've now joined that group.

Congrats. They've aligned with you to bring on a new member and you have now taken the bait for that initiation because you incorrectly claimed yesterday BB and Weis never introduced West Coast offense styles or plays into the NE playbooks.

You're wrong. They did. They may be buried somewhere in that playbook in a chapter we haven't used much in recent years, but they are there. Oh, yes, they are there. 

Backpeddling... I don't think you know what that means so I'll give you an example.

Going from "the Patriots run a west coast offense because they changed it for Brady's sake" to "they run a west coast hybrid because Brady wants it that way" to "Weis introduced a few West Coast offense plays into the playbook" is a great example of backpeddling.

If you want to put me in your axis of evil or on some list feel free, I typically go easy on you and don't call you out on most of your BS because mostly you tend to cull all your "original" ideas from me and start new threads to show off these great new ideas, than you warp them into some soap opera to create more drama.  I thought imitation was a form of flattery but I can't stomach the hypocrisiy of it all.  

I end threads...

Good luck to you, I'm going to take off for a while and leave you to argue with yourself and your 4.3 forty running alter ego.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Damn! So you are Rusty? From my first impression, today, I gotta say that I am not surprised that they all hate you! You actually know what the hell you are talking about! They started calling me Rusty once I told them all that I played in the NFL for a brief period, then the CFL for a while. I mentioned that I was a CB, 6', 207, 4.35 40, 400+lb bench presser back in those days and they immediately started calling me Rusty! I come here to bragg, yet refuse to tell them my real name so that I could get the propps. Good to meet you, you poor bastard! You sound like a pretty smart dude to me. And, I promise, I ain't full of shyt either.....The rest of you gotta be hating this! HA!!!

^ This would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. 

No Woozy, I find it absolutely funny!  Pathetic yes, very, but absolutely funny!  I'm literally on the floor rolling here.  This couldn't get any funnier. 

TFB12, You don't really seem like a crazy type. don't let what seems to be this weird paranoia that some of these folks are trying to push on you take hold. I am really who I say I am. And I am not Rusty. No offense to Rusty intended. I am a 50+ yr old former ball player. Thats all. Just because we do not agree does not mean that you have to resort to some type of conspiracy theory that these nut jobs want to suck you into. Test me.....what can I do to prove who I am. I'd love to do it just so Wozz and his fellow psychotics are drummed the hell out of here. 

No offense taken. I actually consider it a compliment, because I know I've got them and won when they resort to such a ridiculous claim.  That's what they do. They panic, realize they're wrong, for some reason can't just admit they made a mistake in the analysis and then they band together. I am just shocked Wozzy has stopped to that level. 

I'll do whatever test is needed as well to prove yet again how wrong these children are in here.

Yo Rusty, I cannot imagine the rediculousness that you've experienced on here. But its obvious you enjoy the banter since you return despite the abuse. I do know this, some of these guys live for this stuff and feel it their playground where they can bully other grown men with their tough guy personas. I bet they are all nothing but formerly bullied, wanna bees who can hide behind these screens. I certainly do wish you had to skype into these blogs, then you could look a guy in the eye when you talk smack and see who they really are. So far, aside from you and very few others, they just don't seem worth the effort, but as a real Pats fan, I'm glad that there are some like yourself who stick to it and refuse to be bullied away when it would be so easy to just walk. The Globe and BDC are the fans playgrounds that we all should participate in. Good for you for hanging in there. Too bad these idiots don't have to show their faces...punk phony little girls......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

David Patten was not making anyone back off the line.  He could get deep just like Branch could. But they're not known anywhere in the NFL as "deep threats". It's not a threat. He just happend to be our own version of one because he could go run all the routes and be trusted to know what to do and catch the ball.

Givens, in no way, shape or form was a "deep threat". Ridiculous premise and you're wrong. He was a possession receiver and a very good blocker. He was not in any way a "deep threat".

Deep threats are guys who have great speed and can separate deep on a consistent basis so it's believable.

PLayaction also opened up any of our WRs who were supposed to run a deep route on a given play.  If our QB is not under Center early in games, playaction can never develop. 

Glad I could help.

PS The only reason why Moss was a true deep threat or ANY of these current ALl Pro all around WRs are "deep threats" on a conistent basis is because of their physical gifts as athletes. Patten was in no way a physically gifted WR. He was one of our 3 or 4 possession WRs along with Branch, Brown and Givens.

Both Patten and Givens ran sub 4.4 forty times.  In 2001 Patten averaged nearly 15 yards a catch which Givens averaged as a Patriot, in 2004 Patten averaged over 18 yards a catch.  Dedric Ward, Bethel Johnson and the rest, their only life skill was that could burn deep downfield and be a threat.  That's your problem, you type faster than your brain can work.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Damn! So you are Rusty? From my first impression, today, I gotta say that I am not surprised that they all hate you! You actually know what the hell you are talking about! They started calling me Rusty once I told them all that I played in the NFL for a brief period, then the CFL for a while. I mentioned that I was a CB, 6', 207, 4.35 40, 400+lb bench presser back in those days and they immediately started calling me Rusty! I come here to bragg, yet refuse to tell them my real name so that I could get the propps. Good to meet you, you poor bastard! You sound like a pretty smart dude to me. And, I promise, I ain't full of shyt either.....The rest of you gotta be hating this! HA!!!

^ This would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. 

No Woozy, I find it absolutely funny!  Pathetic yes, very, but absolutely funny!  I'm literally on the floor rolling here.  This couldn't get any funnier. 

TFB12, You don't really seem like a crazy type. don't let what seems to be this weird paranoia that some of these folks are trying to push on you take hold. I am really who I say I am. And I am not Rusty. No offense to Rusty intended. I am a 50+ yr old former ball player. Thats all. Just because we do not agree does not mean that you have to resort to some type of conspiracy theory that these nut jobs want to suck you into. Test me.....what can I do to prove who I am. I'd love to do it just so Wozz and his fellow psychotics are drummed the hell out of here. 

Thanks, I appreciate that but these others aren't crazy.  They are good posters, good fans.  I like and enjoy them, many like and enjoy them but everyone is tired of Rusty and his agenda.  If you have been here since 2010 then you should know all about Rusty and all the garbage he brings to this board.  The dude has been banned a million times and all for good reason.  It's a worn out act.  He bring this board down as you are witnessing.  It was so nice the few days he was absent

You don't have to prove anything to me.  Nobody here has to prove anything to me.  I'm easy!  I am here to discuss Patriots football with other Patriots fans and also to maybe provide a small amount of entertainment, fun entertainment, to enjoy and for others to enjoy in the process of talking Pats football.  I hope I do that.  I even have fun with fans of other teams who come here and post.  It's all in fun, that's what this place is for.  It's not for what Rusty brings to this place.  It's all personal to him.  It's all about his agenda, his opinions, his need to feel like he is right about everything.  Even when he is wrong he can't even say hey, good point maybe I was wrong.  Instead he attacks and turns everything around so it doesn't look like he was wrong.   He doesn't like to have fun, he doesn't provide any fun.  This place doesn't need a poster like that.

What you are seeing now is a lot of really cool and fun people getting very, very tired of this Rusty guy on here and what he brings to this place.  He has turned it into a war zone, and if you haven't noticed by now, nobody (until you now) is sticking up for him because everyone knows how he is and how tired everyone is of him.  He has driven away good, long time posters because of the way he acts on here. 

It would be cool if he could change, tone it down 99% of what he is now and enjoy the fun, partake in the fun but apparently he can't do that.  I, as well as several others,  have tried to get along with him, even tried to agree with him just to see if he can be someone to get along with.  But the next minute he is back to attacking.  It is frustrating.   This is a good, fun place, good fun people but Rusty is clearly ruining it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

David Patten was not making anyone back off the line.  He could get deep just like Branch could. But they're not known anywhere in the NFL as "deep threats". It's not a threat. He just happend to be our own version of one because he could go run all the routes and be trusted to know what to do and catch the ball.

Givens, in no way, shape or form was a "deep threat". Ridiculous premise and you're wrong. He was a possession receiver and a very good blocker. He was not in any way a "deep threat".

Deep threats are guys who have great speed and can separate deep on a consistent basis so it's believable.

PLayaction also opened up any of our WRs who were supposed to run a deep route on a given play.  If our QB is not under Center early in games, playaction can never develop. 

Glad I could help.

PS The only reason why Moss was a true deep threat or ANY of these current ALl Pro all around WRs are "deep threats" on a conistent basis is because of their physical gifts as athletes. Patten was in no way a physically gifted WR. He was one of our 3 or 4 possession WRs along with Branch, Brown and Givens.

Both Patten and Givens ran sub 4.4 forty times.  In 2001 Patten averaged nearly 15 yards a catch which Givens averaged as a Patriot, in 2004 Patten averaged over 18 yards a catch.  Dedric Ward, Bethel Johnson and the rest, their only life skill was that could burn deep downfield and be a threat.  That's your problem, you type faster than your brain can work.

You are really FOS Wozz! I know David Givens and he was lucky if he could break a 4.6-forty on a good day. LIAR! He had one of the worst 40-times of any Pats WR. Yup, thats right, I know FOR SURE.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry Russ, you can hide behind names but the prose is a dead ringer.

"Be careful Ciff! You're gonna get abused for seeing things like I do. I made the mistake by defending my knowledge and sharing my background, which some just tossed aside as BS. Its clear that you have more than casual exposure to the game, as have I. Good to know there are more than the typical Man-crush, couch QBs here. What you say is simply the truth. I too wish Tom was the same QB that he was then"

Careful Russ when switching between two identities you can sometimes get confused and fall out of character.

Anyone who praises your incredible amount of football knowledge is immediately suspicious.

Second if this guy RallyC has been posting to the tune of 900 posts and he doesn't know who this Rusty character is, than I call BS, you're more infamous here than anyone and you certainly never take a day off.

And thirdly we never ran a West Coast offense, that you think we did or do and this guy appears out of nowhere to agree with you is the only evidence I need.

Hey WOZZ, If you check, I have been posting on ALL BOSTON team sites since March 2010 here at BDC because I am a native Bostonian. I have only heard you accuse me and others for being Rusty. I know I don't owe you this explanation, but I am not now, nor never have been Rusty, not that it would be a bad thinkg based on what I've read. AND BTW, if Rusty has been on here for so long, are you saying that he has been posting as me, RallyC since March 2010 also? Sounds like a lot of work for a guy who seems to know football just to fool the likes of you, man. Paranoia seems to have destroyed ya!!!

I assume creating so many screen names because he keeps getting banned and keeping his spreadsheet updated with his screen names and everyones personal data would be a lot of work but apparently that hasn't stopped him.

TFB, too bad. I guess your not nearly as smart, nor the guy that I though you might be. You desreve the road you decided to go down with Wozz and the rest. Rusty is not me, nor am I he. Too bad, you deserve the company you run with now. You are doomed to idocity with that "group". Peace.

Oh, how quickly you turn.  Interesting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Givens wasn't nearly as fast as Patten, but both made plays downfield, saying we didn't have a downfield threat during our Super Bowl runs is bogus, David Patten was on all of those teams and was one of the fastest guys in the NFL.  In fact he bounced around the Arena league for a while because fast was his only redeemable quality.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Bethel Johnson ran a better time those two, but he wasn't a deep threat because he never mastered the route tree here and didn't have good hands.   Speed is not what about getting deep is about especially with West Coast style plays.  Play action is how any of our WRs EVER got deep minus Moss.

Deion Branch got behind the Safety in the 2004 AFC title game off of playaction with Dillon running it early and often in that game.

15 yards downfield is not a "deep threat" either.

Glad I could help yet again.

One stop using "West Coast" in every sentence, you're wrong, but since you won't admit it beating it to death isn't going to make you right.

Yards per catch is the only indicator we have to determine where a receiver does most of his damage and whether they are a short intermediate route runner or a deep threat.  

Considering both Patten and Givens averaged about 800 yards of offense in various seasons as Patriots they were certainly productive deep threats for us when needed.  Considering Randy Moss averaged 15 yards a catch as a Patriot and for his career I guess you would classify him as a slot receiver in the West coast system huh?

You can't help yourself...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

"Be careful Ciff! You're gonna get abused for seeing things like I do. I made the mistake by defending my knowledge and sharing my background, which some just tossed aside as BS. Its clear that you have more than casual exposure to the game, as have I. Good to know there are more than the typical Man-crush, couch QBs here. What you say is simply the truth. I too wish Tom was the same QB that he was then"

Careful Russ when switching between two identities you can sometimes get confused and fall out of character.

Anyone who praises your incredible amount of football knowledge is immediately suspicious.

Second if this guy RallyC has been posting to the tune of 900 posts and he doesn't know who this Rusty character is, than I call BS, you're more infamous here than anyone and you certainly never take a day off.

And thirdly we never ran a West Coast offense, that you think we did or do and this guy appears out of nowhere to agree with you is the only evidence I need.

Hey WOZZ, If you check, I have been posting on ALL BOSTON team sites since March 2010 here at BDC because I am a native Bostonian. I have only heard you accuse me and others for being Rusty. I know I don't owe you this explanation, but I am not now, nor never have been Rusty, not that it would be a bad thinkg based on what I've read. AND BTW, if Rusty has been on here for so long, are you saying that he has been posting as me, RallyC since March 2010 also? Sounds like a lot of work for a guy who seems to know football just to fool the likes of you, man. Paranoia seems to have destroyed ya!!!

I assume creating so many screen names because he keeps getting banned and keeping his spreadsheet updated with his screen names and everyones personal data would be a lot of work but apparently that hasn't stopped him.

TFB, too bad. I guess your not nearly as smart, nor the guy that I though you might be. You desreve the road you decided to go down with Wozz and the rest. Rusty is not me, nor am I he. Too bad, you deserve the company you run with now. You are doomed to idocity with that "group". Peace.

Turn how? All I've done is speak what I know to be the truth based on personal exposure to this stuff as a former player. I also use to be a news anchor on a national/world wide network. You wanna talk about all that too. I am now a government employee who holds a TS Clearance and just am not a liar. Why go to these lengths to expalin to a perfect stranger? Because its all the truth, and results in positive energy for me. I have a first hand perspective and lots of credibility behind me. Even when I know it doesn't matter what others think, I do, because that is the nature of who I am. I have no reason to make anything up. I am way too well rounded, expereinced, and respected in the real world to settle for anything less even in the blogosphere. As for your Wunderlik comment, please....Thanks! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Wow. You've just officially joined the Babe/Pezzy/Mt Hurl group. Congrats! I had no idea you had some cuckoo bird in you!

My oh my, Wozzy. How the mighty have fallen.  Duly noted. Wozzy is now in "The Group". 

ANd yes, we clearly started running some West Coast offense as Brady emerged as an elite QB after 2002. Yes.  Yes.

I am sorry you weren't aware of this fact, but that's just too bad.

You mean the group that can agree to disagree and interact civilly between themselves without getting banned... sign me up.

I don't always agree with above posters or anyone for that matter, but it's going to be a long off season with you antagonizing everyone and insisting you are right even when you are wrong, that's why I put you on blast on the "Implications of Gronk being hurt" thread and since.  

Just for once I'd like to have a peaceful off season that doesn't escalate into a hate fest by the start of camp.  Frankly if Babe and myself as well as others can put away the animosity and name calling, learn to get along and agree to disagree than it's about time you do.

Now you're backpedaling and trying to place nice after trolling and acting dumb, falling for the Babe psychopath routine of calling everyone "Rusty" who agrees with me on a topic, usually one that ties to Brady's disappointing postseason play of late?

Please.  You just calle Rally C me and me him, claiming I am signing in and out to talk to myself? You've got to be kidding me. The fact you believe that is flat out disturbing. Could it be that MANY Pats fans have a similar analysis on certan topics because we happen to be intelligent and knowledgable fans? I know that's a very rare thing on this board, but could it be? Oh, I think so Wozzy! I think so.

Real fans can't even have a sincere discussion in here and be left alone without The Group and their new recruits swinging in to the thread, trying to derail it to protect Brady's online legacy. Or, whatever their agenda is. It's just sick and the board is tired of it.  You've now joined that group.

Congrats. They've aligned with you to bring on a new member and you have now taken the bait for that initiation because you incorrectly claimed yesterday BB and Weis never introduced West Coast offense styles or plays into the NE playbooks.

You're wrong. They did. They may be buried somewhere in that playbook in a chapter we haven't used much in recent years, but they are there. Oh, yes, they are there. 

Rusty dope,

Please explain to all us "morons", what a WC TYPE PLAY is?  Is it a lot of slants or I formations, no back sets? What is the terminology?  Do they use words, colors or numbers or a combination, to relay plays?  Do they change the verbiage to  numbers or words to reflect the system they are running AT THE TIME on each play?  How do the receivers and backs know where to go?  HMMM. 

And while you are at it, please explain how a sprinkling of plays that all teams use, constitutes a change in Offensive philosophy?

I think you are VERY confused.  Weis, is forever linked to the E-P style offense ( actually used in the 70's) in his tenure with BB and it is still, with modifications, used today. 

Do you understand that using a play often (but not exclusively, if there even is such a thing) used in a different system, doesn't mean you changed your system?  It means you threw in a wrinkle or a sprinkle, just like all teams do.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Rusty dope,

Please explain to all us "morons", what a WC TYPE PLAY is?  Is it a lot of slants or I formations, no back sets? What is the terminology?  Do they use words, colors or numbers or a combination, to relay plays?  Do they change the verbiage to  numbers or words to reflect the system they are running AT THE TIME on each play?  How do the receivers and backs know where to go?  HMMM. 

And while you are at it, please explain how a sprinkling of plays that all teams use, constitutes a change in Offensive philosophy?

I think you are VERY confused.  Weis, is forever linked to the E-P style offense ( actually used in the 70's) in his tenure with BB and it is still, with modifications, used today. 

Do you understand that using a play often (but not exclusively, if there even is such a thing) used in a different system, doesn't mean you changed your system?  It means you threw in a wrinkle or a sprinkle, just like all teams do.

Zbellino already explained it to him on page 2 of "the competition at the wide receiver position" thread, that's why he tucked tail and ran from that thread and started a new one.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/the-competition-at-the-wide-receiver-position/100/6661244?page=2

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

And don't bother asking him, he doesn't know the difference...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

JUst one page ago you were agreeing with Woozy that RallyC is me and I him and now you're talking to him as if he is not me (which is the truth). You don't even realize what a cuckoo bird you've become here since Welkie walked on 3.13 and you had an online meltdown for all to see.

Ya know Rusty, it isn't that they think you and I are the same person that bothers me. What I really see is that even in a recreational realm like this, folks in the United States, the freest Country in the known world, force themselves to believe that if two people happen to think alike, but more importantly, different from the way they think, then those with the similar but differing opinions are such a minority that they are really one person faking to be more. That is seriously a sign of mental illness. Now, I can kinda get it if they have seen you pop up with different screen names, but it sounds to me like you have only owned up to being the new screen name and not soembody hiding. ANYWAY, sorry for the psychoanalysis man. I totally agree with you. A receiver who runs precise routes, understands the route option tree for a given play, and has reliable hands is so much more valuable than the burner. Yup, AL DAvis proved that long ago. Ironically he had the best possession receiver too in Fred Belitnikoff back in the day, then decided it better to waste his high picks on speed deamons who couldn't catch. You don't have to take the topp off of the D if you can weaken the middle by pounding the line with effective runs which are made softer by short to intermediate routes using sure handed receivers, i.e. the NE Patriots. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I never said "we changed our base system". In fact, I am notorious here for calling what I want the "Weis base".

Supposedly you've been here since 07' yet this is the first time I have heard you make this west coast assertion. Also today is the first time I can ever recall you referring to our offense as the "weis base?"

We would know if you were notorious for something, not you.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Turn how? All I've done is speak what I know to be the truth based on personal exposure to this stuff as a former player. I also use to be a news anchor on a national/world wide network. You wanna talk about all that too. I am now a government employee who holds a TS Clearance and just am not a liar. Why go to these lengths to expalin to a perfect stranger? Because its all the truth, and results in positive energy for me. I have a first hand perspective and lots of credibility behind me. Even when I know it doesn't matter what others think, I do, because that is the nature of who I am. I have no reason to make anything up. I am way too well rounded, expereinced, and respected in the real worl to settle for anything less even in the blogosphere. Thanks! 

What are you even talking about?  You made a statement asking why Rusty would go great lengths to do something because it would be too much work.  I then pointed out that Rusty does things that take a lot of work such as making so many screen names because he keeps getting banned and he keeps a spreadsheet of peoples personal info.  Thats a lot of work.  I never once said you were him, did I?  No, I didn't think so.  So why are you assuming I called you a liar?  Relax, I just got done writing a book saying nobody here needs to prove anything to me.