In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

Damn! So you are Rusty? From my first impression, today, I gotta say that I am not surprised that they all hate you! You actually know what the hell you are talking about! They started calling me Rusty once I told them all that I played in the NFL for a brief period, then the CFL for a while. I mentioned that I was a CB, 6', 207, 4.35 40, 400+lb bench presser back in those days and they immediately started calling me Rusty! I come here to bragg, yet refuse to tell them my real name so that I could get the propps. Good to meet you, you poor bastard! You sound like a pretty smart dude to me. And, I promise, I ain't full of shyt either.....The rest of you gotta be hating this! HA!!!

^ This would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. 

No Woozy, I find it absolutely funny!  Pathetic yes, very, but absolutely funny!  I'm literally on the floor rolling here.  This couldn't get any funnier. 

TFB12, You don't really seem like a crazy type. don't let what seems to be this weird paranoia that some of these folks are trying to push on you take hold. I am really who I say I am. And I am not Rusty. No offense to Rusty intended. I am a 50+ yr old former ball player. Thats all. Just because we do not agree does not mean that you have to resort to some type of conspiracy theory that these nut jobs want to suck you into. Test me.....what can I do to prove who I am. I'd love to do it just so Wozz and his fellow psychotics are drummed the hell out of here. 

Thanks, I appreciate that but these others aren't crazy.  They are good posters, good fans.  I like and enjoy them, many like and enjoy them but everyone is tired of Rusty and his agenda.  If you have been here since 2010 then you should know all about Rusty and all the garbage he brings to this board.  The dude has been banned a million times and all for good reason.  It's a worn out act.  He bring this board down as you are witnessing.  It was so nice the few days he was absent

You don't have to prove anything to me.  Nobody here has to prove anything to me.  I'm easy!  I am here to discuss Patriots football with other Patriots fans and also to maybe provide a small amount of entertainment, fun entertainment, to enjoy and for others to enjoy in the process of talking Pats football.  I hope I do that.  I even have fun with fans of other teams who come here and post.  It's all in fun, that's what this place is for.  It's not for what Rusty brings to this place.  It's all personal to him.  It's all about his agenda, his opinions, his need to feel like he is right about everything.  Even when he is wrong he can't even say hey, good point maybe I was wrong.  Instead he attacks and turns everything around so it doesn't look like he was wrong.   He doesn't like to have fun, he doesn't provide any fun.  This place doesn't need a poster like that.

What you are seeing now is a lot of really cool and fun people getting very, very tired of this Rusty guy on here and what he brings to this place.  He has turned it into a war zone, and if you haven't noticed by now, nobody (until you now) is sticking up for him because everyone knows how he is and how tired everyone is of him.  He has driven away good, long time posters because of the way he acts on here. 

It would be cool if he could change, tone it down 99% of what he is now and enjoy the fun, partake in the fun but apparently he can't do that.  I, as well as several others,  have tried to get along with him, even tried to agree with him just to see if he can be someone to get along with.  But the next minute he is back to attacking.  It is frustrating.   This is a good, fun place, good fun people but Rusty is clearly ruining it.

OK. I appreciate your explanation. All I can go by is what I have personally experienced here. I state an opinion, if one of the others mentioned does not agree with it, or if they observe you or another not agreeing with unfamiliar opposition, they throw out this "Rusty" card. And I've seen it several times with multiple posters. And despite sharing truthful info about myself to validate my point, they insist on going there. My personal interaction with Rusty today, then in watching others interact with Rusty tells me that his points are mostly valid and true. BUT because he is Rusty, you all want him to shut up and go away. SORRY, What you say above has no bearing on what I see today. They are the nut jobs becasue they are letting prior events affect their ability to process logic due to previous experiences and then you all start a feeding frenzy to cover for the insecurity for your lack of real knowledge. Rusty seems to be telling you all that the emperor doesn't have clothes on and all you naked emperors are ganging up on the guy. TFB, your infatuation with WW is extreme, yet anyone who challenges you on your sometimes absurd takes on the situation is now called Rusty by the rest of these metally damaged and challenged bloggers who can't think of anything to say except, "Hey Rusty". They must all be Southies!

So you say my infatuation is extreme.  Um, why do you say that? 

Your inability to look at Welker as a part of the machine that critically failed most leading to the machine breaking down before reaching the goal appears to come from your personal admiration and infatuation of him or the numbers he put up prior to failure. Regardless of his critical drops, WW is older, slower, mouthier, and less reliable in the clutch right now than he has ever been in his professional carreer, yet you still proclaim that we should have kept him and that we would have been better with him. You refuse to believe that the PATS didn't want him despite the cheap price tag and refuse to believe that the Organization would mislead you as to why he isn't here anymore. Love is blind.....of course that is an extreme but accurate analogy! ;-)

Ok, so you know this and yet you didn't know Rusty prior to yesterday?  Interesting.

You talk about being a piece of a machine, well Welker was a trusted and productive piece of that machine.  Gronk, Hernandez and Edelman were not.  So they get rid of the most productive piece of the machine and you don't question it? 

Amendola is not a proven player.  That's what I don't like.  They are taking a chance here, a big chance.  They took a big chance letting Moss go and it didn't work.  You can join Rusty and call it infatuation with Welker, I don't care.  It could have been any player that provided that type of production and I would have felt the same way.  Yet you and Rusty thinks it's all about me liking Welker.  It could have been Edelman providing that type of production and the Pats doing the same to him.  I would have felt the same way about Edelman.  But I guess with you and Rusty troll I would have been infatuated with Edelman.  LOL at you guys!

Being a former player like you said you were I would think you would be one to understand this.  Apparently you don't.  And let me just throw out to you, since you like to say you know people, I talked with Rodney Harrison last year and he was disgusted with the way the Pats were handling the Welker situation.

TFB, First, you say "the most productive piece of a machine" was Wes. There is no such thing as a "most productive piece of a machine." A machine only works well if all parts are in place and are working together. When a part fails/underperforms, you replace it, as they did. Next, you say that Wes was the most productive? Wes also most recently produced two of the most critical drops in the two most crucial times of HUGE games. One is an accident, two is a trend in sports. The "what have you done for me lately" scenario is cruel, but essential in pro sports as ability and numbers decline year over year after prime, which is where Wes is at this point. PLEASE, don't mentio Moss! Randy was D-O-N-E, DONE! when they let him go. There was no risk in that. The risk would have been letting him stay! Contamination is a hard thing to rid a locker room of.  Lastly, is a player advocate, big union guy, loves the players union and fellowship he enjoys with the guys playing and retired. He gains nothing by saying anything that minimizes the importance of the "player" and his value to the organization. Rodney Harrison is ALWAYS going to say the right thing about another player when it comes to their money or employment. Don't forget, Rodney is FOR the player, while Coaches and GMs speak for the Orgnaizations. What Rodney says about another NFL player and his worth, value, etc. is absolutely meaningless when it come to the harsh realities. Its a very strong bond and brotherhood!  

Ok, this is where I gotta stop.  Your post is garbage!!  Apparently your bond, your loyalty is not with the players even though you were a player???  WoW!!  It's actually amazing to see your take on the Welker situation as a former player!

Now you are taking the machine talk a little too far here and not giving credit where credit is due.  That's ridiculous. 

While I was really giving you the benefit of the doubt on here, I'm really starting to wonder about you.

What are you ranting about now??? You are the one who decided to re-emphasize the machine reference wrongly in your post to me....As far as what I say here, I am using an ALIAS you dope! Why do you think we do that, genious? We can speak freely about anything we want without fear of retribution even AS A FORMER PLAYER.

Whut wong, TFB, did I hurt yaw widdle feelings by talkin' mean bout your Wessie? You really are as limited mentally as you appear to be eh....... Mrs. Welker? Or is it Mrs. Moss? maybe Mrs. Harrision? All you ever do is talk about how much you want to keep a player or how the organization shouldn't treat a player a certain way, never about the game, style, or strategies. You are like an infatuated little girl over these guys. Whats wrong honey? You gonna miss Wes Welker's cute butt in his PATS uniform? You are a joke dude. Now go wipe down your Wes Welker fat head....I'm sure it needs it! Its all becoming very clear as to why all of these other posters have to jump to defend you all the time......

Hahahah!!  This is Rusty or his evil twin borther, LOL!

And I was given you the benefit of the doubt.  I respect Government Security guards, I really do.   Apparently the game has passed you by and isn't the same from when you played.  Just a quick question, how many concussions do you think you had while playing in the NFL and wherever else you said you played? 

Amazing how many people on here have been arguing with you and Rusty and not anyone else.  Very Interesting!!  Funny watching the two of you stick up for each while you both continue to get owned time and time again on here by everyone you interact with. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Welker comments

Damn! So you are Rusty? From my first impression, today, I gotta say that I am not surprised that they all hate you! You actually know what the hell you are talking about! They started calling me Rusty once I told them all that I played in the NFL for a brief period, then the CFL for a while. I mentioned that I was a CB, 6', 207, 4.35 40, 400+lb bench presser back in those days and they immediately started calling me Rusty! I come here to bragg, yet refuse to tell them my real name so that I could get the propps. Good to meet you, you poor bastard! You sound like a pretty smart dude to me. And, I promise, I ain't full of shyt either.....The rest of you gotta be hating this! HA!!!

No Woozy, I find it absolutely funny!  Pathetic yes, very, but absolutely funny!  I'm literally on the floor rolling here.  This couldn't get any funnier. 

TFB12, You don't really seem like a crazy type. don't let what seems to be this weird paranoia that some of these folks are trying to push on you take hold. I am really who I say I am. And I am not Rusty. No offense to Rusty intended. I am a 50+ yr old former ball player. Thats all. Just because we do not agree does not mean that you have to resort to some type of conspiracy theory that these nut jobs want to suck you into. Test me.....what can I do to prove who I am. I'd love to do it just so Wozz and his fellow psychotics are drummed the hell out of here. 

Thanks, I appreciate that but these others aren't crazy.  They are good posters, good fans.  I like and enjoy them, many like and enjoy them but everyone is tired of Rusty and his agenda.  If you have been here since 2010 then you should know all about Rusty and all the garbage he brings to this board.  The dude has been banned a million times and all for good reason.  It's a worn out act.  He bring this board down as you are witnessing.  It was so nice the few days he was absent

You don't have to prove anything to me.  Nobody here has to prove anything to me.  I'm easy!  I am here to discuss Patriots football with other Patriots fans and also to maybe provide a small amount of entertainment, fun entertainment, to enjoy and for others to enjoy in the process of talking Pats football.  I hope I do that.  I even have fun with fans of other teams who come here and post.  It's all in fun, that's what this place is for.  It's not for what Rusty brings to this place.  It's all personal to him.  It's all about his agenda, his opinions, his need to feel like he is right about everything.  Even when he is wrong he can't even say hey, good point maybe I was wrong.  Instead he attacks and turns everything around so it doesn't look like he was wrong.   He doesn't like to have fun, he doesn't provide any fun.  This place doesn't need a poster like that.

What you are seeing now is a lot of really cool and fun people getting very, very tired of this Rusty guy on here and what he brings to this place.  He has turned it into a war zone, and if you haven't noticed by now, nobody (until you now) is sticking up for him because everyone knows how he is and how tired everyone is of him.  He has driven away good, long time posters because of the way he acts on here. 

It would be cool if he could change, tone it down 99% of what he is now and enjoy the fun, partake in the fun but apparently he can't do that.  I, as well as several others,  have tried to get along with him, even tried to agree with him just to see if he can be someone to get along with.  But the next minute he is back to attacking.  It is frustrating.   This is a good, fun place, good fun people but Rusty is clearly ruining it.

OK. I appreciate your explanation. All I can go by is what I have personally experienced here. I state an opinion, if one of the others mentioned does not agree with it, or if they observe you or another not agreeing with unfamiliar opposition, they throw out this "Rusty" card. And I've seen it several times with multiple posters. And despite sharing truthful info about myself to validate my point, they insist on going there. My personal interaction with Rusty today, then in watching others interact with Rusty tells me that his points are mostly valid and true. BUT because he is Rusty, you all want him to shut up and go away. SORRY, What you say above has no bearing on what I see today. They are the nut jobs becasue they are letting prior events affect their ability to process logic due to previous experiences and then you all start a feeding frenzy to cover for the insecurity for your lack of real knowledge. Rusty seems to be telling you all that the emperor doesn't have clothes on and all you naked emperors are ganging up on the guy. TFB, your infatuation with WW is extreme, yet anyone who challenges you on your sometimes absurd takes on the situation is now called Rusty by the rest of these metally damaged and challenged bloggers who can't think of anything to say except, "Hey Rusty". They must all be Southies!

Your inability to look at Welker as a part of the machine that critically failed most leading to the machine breaking down before reaching the goal appears to come from your personal admiration and infatuation of him or the numbers he put up prior to failure. Regardless of his critical drops, WW is older, slower, mouthier, and less reliable in the clutch right now than he has ever been in his professional carreer, yet you still proclaim that we should have kept him and that we would have been better with him. You refuse to believe that the PATS didn't want him despite the cheap price tag and refuse to believe that the Organization would mislead you as to why he isn't here anymore. Love is blind.....of course that is an extreme but accurate analogy! ;-)

Ok, so you know this and yet you didn't know Rusty prior to yesterday?  Interesting.

You talk about being a piece of a machine, well Welker was a trusted and productive piece of that machine.  Gronk, Hernandez and Edelman were not.  So they get rid of the most productive piece of the machine and you don't question it? 

Amendola is not a proven player.  That's what I don't like.  They are taking a chance here, a big chance.  They took a big chance letting Moss go and it didn't work.  You can join Rusty and call it infatuation with Welker, I don't care.  It could have been any player that provided that type of production and I would have felt the same way.  Yet you and Rusty thinks it's all about me liking Welker.  It could have been Edelman providing that type of production and the Pats doing the same to him.  I would have felt the same way about Edelman.  But I guess with you and Rusty troll I would have been infatuated with Edelman.  LOL at you guys!

Being a former player like you said you were I would think you would be one to understand this.  Apparently you don't.  And let me just throw out to you, since you like to say you know people, I talked with Rodney Harrison last year and he was disgusted with the way the Pats were handling the Welker situation.

TFB, First, you say "the most productive piece of a machine" was Wes. There is no such thing as a "most productive piece of a machine." A machine only works well if all parts are in place and are working together. When a part fails/underperforms, you replace it, as they did. Next, you say that Wes was the most productive? Wes also most recently produced two of the most critical drops in the two most crucial times of HUGE games. One is an accident, two is a trend in sports. The "what have you done for me lately" scenario is cruel, but essential in pro sports as ability and numbers decline year over year after prime, which is where Wes is at this point. PLEASE, don't mentio Moss! Randy was D-O-N-E, DONE! when they let him go. There was no risk in that. The risk would have been letting him stay! Contamination is a hard thing to rid a locker room of.  Lastly, is a player advocate, big union guy, loves the players union and fellowship he enjoys with the guys playing and retired. He gains nothing by saying anything that minimizes the importance of the "player" and his value to the organization. Rodney Harrison is ALWAYS going to say the right thing about another player when it comes to their money or employment. Don't forget, Rodney is FOR the player, while Coaches and GMs speak for the Orgnaizations. What Rodney says about another NFL player and his worth, value, etc. is absolutely meaningless when it come to the harsh realities. Its a very strong bond and brotherhood!  

Ok, this is where I gotta stop.  Your post is garbage!!  Apparently your bond, your loyalty is not with the players even though you were a player???  WoW!!  It's actually amazing to see your take on the Welker situation as a former player!

Now you are taking the machine talk a little too far here and not giving credit where credit is due.  That's ridiculous. 

While I was really giving you the benefit of the doubt on here, I'm really starting to wonder about you.

What are you ranting about now??? You are the one who decided to re-emphasize the machine reference wrongly in your post to me....As far as what I say here, I am using an ALIAS you dope! Why do you think we do that, genious? We can speak freely about anything we want without fear of retribution even AS A FORMER PLAYER.

Whut wong, TFB, did I hurt yaw widdle feelings by talkin' mean bout your Wessie? You really are as limited mentally as you appear to be eh....... Mrs. Welker? Or is it Mrs. Moss? maybe Mrs. Harrision? All you ever do is talk about how much you want to keep a player or how the organization shouldn't treat a player a certain way, never about the game, style, or strategies. You are like an infatuated little girl over these guys. Whats wrong honey? You gonna miss Wes Welker's cute butt in his PATS uniform? You are a joke dude. Now go wipe down your Wes Welker fat head....I'm sure it needs it! Its all becoming very clear as to why all of these other posters have to jump to defend you all the time......

Hahahah!!  This is Rusty or his evil twin borther, LOL!

And I was given you the benefit of the doubt.  I respect Government Security guards, I really do.   Apparently the game has passed you by and isn't the same from when you played.  Just a quick question, how many concussions do you think you had while playing in the NFL and wherever else you said you played? 

Amazing how many people on here have been arguing with you and Rusty and not anyone else.  Very Interesting!!  Funny watching the two of you stick up for each while you both continue to get owned time and time again on here by everyone you interact with. 

You are the going joke, Mrs. Welker. EVERYBODY KNOWS! I own you Ma'am. I even know who you are! HA!!! I am who I say I am. You are Mrs. Wessie. Don't cry....eeeese awww wyyyyt! At least Rusty talks football. All you do is talk MAN LOVE........Ma'am..HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Look at you having a melt down dude.  This is classic!  Did you start watching football in 2010?  Is that the problem here?  C'mon Rusty, we know it's you.  You are acting just like him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

How many times are you going to post, go back and edit your post?  Thats like 3 times now.  Wow, you are acting crazy here dude.  Meltdown city by RallyC! LOL!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

How many times are you going to post, go back and edit your post?  Thats like 3 times now.  Wow, you are acting crazy here dude.  Meltdown city by RallyC! LOL!

TFB12, you are a man in love with another MAN. Its ok, if thats what does it for you. Rusty was right about you, dopey. Now go ahead, say something about FOOTBALL and not about how much you need Wes, or Randy, or stalk Rodney. I bet you can't even spell football. YOU ARE AN IDIOT, Mrs. Welker.

So says the Rusty troll who pretends to be an ex nfl player.  Thank goodness you really didn't play, that wonderlic test would have been torture for you!  Meltdown city RallyC!  Looking good!  Thanks for exposing your true colors here, some were wondering if they should take you serious or not.  Looks like not!  We can now add RallyC to the list of Rusty screen names.  Troll!  Oh wait... Tool!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Soooooo im just gonna give credit to Rusty here. He may call people names but sheeeeesh atleast he doesnt have a little teenage girl freak out like RallyC is having. No way hes Rusty. Man youre getting on TexasPat level. Take a deep breath...

Freak out? naaaaw. Just snuffing out TB12's Man Love threads. But thanks for being the first to acknowldge that Rusty and I are two different posters. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I agree with this. As fans a lot of times our fandom our bias gets in the way. I am cognizant of that and try to make all my opinions non bias. TFB is gonna have to wait and see before he accepts it and thats fine. He was here 5 years and its not just TFB. Some fans thought we would never get a 1st down when they heard the news. I recall you and I sharing some excitement at the time about the prospects of a more versatile offense. Cheers! and you are def. wrong about Rusty. More lies than truth from him lately

WHat "lies"? Is that your version of me exposing you like I just did in the Edelman thread where you asked me to prove it, then I do, and you act like I didn't? LOL!

This concept of me "lying" is just a dramatic word choice for you and your buddies to use to pretend I somehow am actually lying.

Maybe I am just spelling out a truth you don't want to accept, Shizzles? Hmm?

pipe down, little 30-something gen x boy

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I never begrudge a player for wanting more $$$ because they have a remarkably short career. Imagine your boss telling you you;re fired on 34th birthday (and in the NFL the age is more like 29 than 35). Most of these players lives revolve around football and players like Luck (Stanford Masters in Architecture) are exceptions rather than the rule. Welker was a great player for the Pats and I wish him all the luck with Manning (AFCCG loss to Pats), but, with Amendola its time to move on. With Welker one could readily surmise that Denver could easily have the best WR corps in AFC West (Thomas, Decker, Welker).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The only one you bother with your dribble is you when you lay down at night and have nobody else to crank to. Consider me just some guy you call "Rusty" you old, fat, hater. Now go lay down and take your nap, its nearly noon! Lemme know when you really want an opinion form an expert and I will be glad to help. Otherwise, you can be the king of BS right here.....

I'm sure a real NFL player/announcer would resort to the Rusty speak. LMAO@U I'm only surprised you didn't resort to the Brady blow up doll line. Exposed again because you are to dumb to keep your phoney account out of the trite Rusty insults.

You're a clown. And your silly little attempt to act like you know what you're talking about beyond any other student of the game was nothing more than a childish rendition of football psychobabble easily seen through.

Put up or shut up. Name yourself if you expect anybody here to lend credence to your "expert" status. Pffft.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The only one you bother with your dribble is you when you lay down at night and have nobody else to crank to. Consider me just some guy you call "Rusty" you old, fat, hater. Now go lay down and take your nap, its nearly noon! Lemme know when you really want an opinion form an expert and I will be glad to help. Otherwise, you can be the king of BS right here.....

I'm sure a real NFL player/announcer would resort to the Rusty speak. LMAO@U I'm only surprised you didn't resort to the Brady blow up doll line. Exposed again because you are to dumb to keep your phoney account out of the trite Rusty insults.

You're a clown. And your silly little attempt to act like you know what you're talking about beyond any other student of the game was nothing more than a childish rendition of football psychobabble easily seen through.

Put up or shut up. Name yourself if you expect anybody here to lend credence to your "expert" status. Pffft.

Why can't you just deal with the fact that I've been there and done that in places you pay to go and watch to just be part of it? And, thanks for paying me during that time partner. Now go lay down old man, the sun is almost gone for the day. Whattr you still doing up? Don't make me call your nurse!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Keep your trap shut, Grandpa.  Change that diaper and leave the board. You stink.

Name YOURSELF.  We know you to be PatsFan1966 before so you aren't fooling anyone.

Thanks, Rusty. Your not a bad alter ego ya know!  Tongue Out

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

My favorite part of this thread is TFB12 asking RallyC why Rally thinks TFB12 has an unhealthy infatutation with Welkie.

bawhahaa

Cannot be made up. It just can't. TFB12, as an adult acted like an 8 year old Edmonton Oilers fan would have in August of 1988 when Edmonton dealt Gretzky to LA.  I've never seen any adult act like that when it comes to free agent movement in sports.

Actually I see it plenty of times from you when you have your man love for BB.  And then there are all the times you have melt downs when you argure with people, calling them names etc.  And then to go over and look at the Bruins site!!!  Bwahahahahaha!!  Your middle name must be owned!! 

And now to see RallyC have his melt down.  The dude came on here and said he was 50+ years old and when he had his melt down he was acting like 5.  Seriously, you and your troll buddy (you) are seriously ill.  But it's all good, there is plenty of proof on here showing what a troll you and him are.

OWNED!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

My favorite part of this thread is TFB12 asking RallyC why Rally thinks TFB12 has an unhealthy infatutation with Welkie.

bawhahaa

Cannot be made up. It just can't. TFB12, as an adult acted like an 8 year old Edmonton Oilers fan would have in August of 1988 when Edmonton dealt Gretzky to LA.  I've never seen any adult act like that when it comes to free agent movement in sports.

Actually I see it plenty of times from you when you have your man love for BB.  And then there are all the times you have melt downs when you argure with people, calling them names etc.  And then to go over and look at the Bruins site!!!  Bwahahahahaha!!  Your middle name must be owned!! 

And now to see RallyC have his melt down.  The dude came on here and said he was 50+ years old and when he had his melt down he was acting like 5.  Seriously, you and your troll buddy (you) are seriously ill.  But it's all good, there is plenty of proof on here showing what a troll you and him are.

OWNED!!

Why? because I am happy that the Pats made the right decision to let your MAN, Wessie, walk. Come on dude, melt down? You ain't seen nothin if that is a melt down. Now then, lets see how long it takes you to start talking football. Your insane crush is old. Lets move on to somethng more constructive. If you don't, I will call on Rusty to spank you again! FYSA, I don't give a damn who you think is or is not a Troll. You are just obsessed with Wessie and don't like those who aren't. Move on, if you can.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Soooooo im just gonna give credit to Rusty here. He may call people names but sheeeeesh atleast he doesnt have a little teenage girl freak out like RallyC is having. No way hes Rusty. Man youre getting on TexasPat level. Take a deep breath...

Hahahahaha!  The dude comes on here say's he is 50+ years old, played in the NFL, works as a security guard for the Government, was a weatherman, blah, blah, blah and has a school girl meltdown.  Bwahahahaha!!   He couldn't spell NFL with spell check if you spot him the N and the L!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

bawhahaa

OWNED!!

Why? because I am happy that the Pats made the right decision to let your MAN, Wessie, walk. Come on dude, melt down? You ain't seen nothin if that is a melt down. Now then, lets see how long it takes you to start talking football. Your insane crush is old. Lets move on to somethng more constructive. If you don't, I will call on Rusty to spank you again!

Since you are Rusty's BFF now, ahhh, would you please ask him if he still thinks Welker has lined up in the slot more then Amendola has.  I gotta know.  HAhahaha!!  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Hahahahaha!  The dude comes on here say's he is 50+ years old, played in the NFL, works as a security guard for the Government, was a weatherman, blah, blah, blah and has a school girl meltdown.  Bwahahahaha!!   He couldn't spell NFL with spell check if you spot him the N and the L!

I absolutely was everything I said, and just because you don't wanna believe it doesn't make it not true. Deal with reality and think about the fat that what you think about me or who I am doesn't matter a bit to me. Call me whatever you want. You are simply a joke. Move on. Copy?

25. This post has been removed.