Welker Guarantees Victory

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Welker Guarantees Victory

Belichick's plan is working perfectly.He already has Welker sabatoging the Broncos with providing bulliten board material for the Pats. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

jesus. even MORE talking. can't wait. BB & co. will keep quiet all week and scheme as the donkos worry about running they mouths instead of practicing

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Dobson plays, Pats win. That's my guarantee.

Dobson doesn't play, game is a toss up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

It will be funny if he drops the ball that would end Broncos's season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 83. Show 83's posts

I will be here to share my daily diary during Super Bowl week in NY/NJ.

While you guys sit at home still crying on here about losing to us this Sunday.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Dobson will play I believe . Why, he is still sending messages in Twitter. We will see tommorrow.

From other news sources, Thompskin is feeling fine.  Good news.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I will never understand why these guys open up their holes

if I remember the pats destroy ave safeties who open their yaps

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Dobson is a very good run blocker, I hope to see him , he does have speed and size

This game could be so sweet

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

He didn't "guarantee" a win.  Simply echoed a sentiment even the Pats have echoed.  That being if the team executes like they know they can, they can win the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

Dobson is a very good run blocker, I hope to see him , he does have speed and size

This game could be so sweet

The way Allen made Jammer look like a fool, Dobson should have fun.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:

Dobson will play I believe . Why, he is still sending messages in Twitter. We will see tommorrow.

From other news sources, Thompskin is feeling fine.  Good news.

Everyone forgets that Dobson, Blount and Ridley were inactive when the Patriots began their comeback.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10287141/wes-welker-pressure-deliver-2013-nfl-playoffs

"It was a tough catch to be sure, one that would've put Denver in position to take a 21-0 lead late in the first half. It also was a throw Welker couldn't handle, as the ball bounced off his fingers and landed harmlessly on the turf."

This could have been written about any Wes Welker playoff game, but it was written about last Sunday's game.  Welker was targeted 9 times and came up with 38 total yards. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Maybe the concussed and brain damaged dropper thinks he is still on the patriots

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

On a scale of 1 - 10, I'd give that a 4.  Is that guaranteeing a victory?  Considering he used improper grammar (e.g. We're just going out there and execute the way we can execute), it's a stretch to take his words literally.  I interpreted his remarks as meaning they are going to try to go out there and execute the way they know they can execute and come away with a win.   That falls short of a guarantee.  I think the Edelman slight is legit.  This one?  Not so much.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:

On a scale of 1 - 10, I'd give that a 4.  Is that guaranteeing a victory?  Considering he used improper grammar (e.g. We're just going out there and execute the way we can execute), it's a stretch to take his words literally.  I interpreted his remarks as meaning they are going to try to go out there and execute the way they know they can execute and come away with a win.   That falls short of a guarantee.  I think the Edelman slight is legit.  This one?  Not so much.

Doesn't matter....   grammar....?    lol ...  Thanks , Wes.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 83. Show 83's posts

You are right.

Dumb thread.

That wasn't a victory guarantee.

But this is:  We are going to beat the Patriots on Sunday and go to the Super Bowl. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 83. Show 83's posts

In response to PatsGoinDownNextWeek's comment:

Can't wait until the Broncos kick the Patriots butt's on Sunday and we can shut up the arrogant Patriots fans once again.

I will be posting my daily Super Bowl diary on here Super Bowl week just to let the Pats fans know what they are missing.  You should join me on here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In response to 83's comment:

You are right.

Dumb thread.

That wasn't a victory guarantee.

But this is:  We are going to beat the Patriots on Sunday and go to the Super Bowl. 

There are plenty of trolls on this board.  Some of them are classy enough to come back and face the music when they lose.  Please do the same next Monday.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to PatsGoinDownNextWeek's comment:

Can't wait until the Broncos kick the Patriots butt's on Sunday and we can shut up the arrogant Patriots fans once again.

ok,   papatoilet...

Sections
Shortcuts