Welker Guarantees Victory

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Welker Guarantees Victory

AKA....   bustchise....   the betrodden (thinks he's clever)  NY Jets fan who learned how to tag team from one losing team (jets) to another (gints)...lol.   And then with no team left in the fight becomes a manning-colts dink on this board....Ha hahahaha.

What a complete loser.

clinging to the last glimmer of loser trash talk that he can muster.......  pathetic .  please someone just step on this troll and snuff it out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Nah... That just proves his loyalties are still with N.E.

Thanks, for the bulletin board material, knowing how much the Pats love it.

Really appreciate it, Wes. Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 83. Show 83's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There are plenty of trolls on this board.  Some of them are classy enough to come back and face the music when they lose.  Please do the same next Monday.

[/QUOTE]

And when I win you be classy enough to tell me congratulations!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dobson plays, Pats win. That's my guarantee.

Dobson doesn't play, game is a toss up.

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking if the defense can hold denver under 30 we win. We can only do that with long sustained drives on offense helping out. I want Dobson to play and all, I just don't think he's the difference between winning and losing a.k.a livin and dyin!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

If the Patriots are using THIS as bulletin board material, Welker is exactly right.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 83's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I will be here to share my daily diary during Super Bowl week in NY/NJ.

While you guys sit at home still crying on here about losing to us this Sunday.

[/QUOTE]

You all puffed up now that you have the biggest playoff choker in NFL history leading your donkeys?

Did you hear Fetus Head might retire after this season? Maybe you can get Elway out of retirement if he does.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He didn't "guarantee" a win.  Simply echoed a sentiment even the Pats have echoed.  That being if the team executes like they know they can, they can win the game.

[/QUOTE]

He put it in a way that did not leave the result in doubt.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He didn't "guarantee" a win.  Simply echoed a sentiment even the Pats have echoed.  That being if the team executes like they know they can, they can win the game.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, he did. He did not say "try" to come away with the win. He predicted a win.

[/QUOTE]

Nor did he say "hopefully" come away with the win, as he should have if he wasn't predicting.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'll guarandamntee one thing. The donkeys are worrid as we speak about Blount. His performance the last several games has been phenomenal, and they know he can hit the homerun on any given rush.

It is adding a dimension they certainly weren't game planning for the last time, you know, when we beat them.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

He also says "you know", as if it's pre-determined.  That's as much of a guarantee as it could be.

Anyone denying this is just not understanding the situation.

[/QUOTE]

It's the kind of punk thing he always wanted to say, but couldn't because of BB.

Now he's on a team full of jerks starting with the Horseface in the front office and extending through the Horseface lined up behind center.

One big fat team full of world class jerks. WW is fitting in nicely.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to PatsGoinDownNextWeek's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't wait until the Broncos kick the Patriots butt's on Sunday and we can shut up the arrogant Patriots fans once again.

[/QUOTE] The only team running their mouths is in Denver, so don't pea on yourself after the loss! Denver stinks and your team smells worse than your city.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If the Patriots are using THIS as bulletin board material, Welker is exactly right.

That makes no sense. How is he right by mouthing off and predicting a win. If they lose, it will look horrendous.

Here is a guy who got old quick and can barely get open unless on pick plays, drops balls left and right and is now guaranteeing a win with a new helmet on, and somehow Welker is right when our team has said absolutely nothing on MOnday???

What is he right about?

[/QUOTE]

Rusty what Im saying is, if the Patriots need to twist crap like this into juice to motivate them to win, the game is already over and Welker is right. The game is won and lost on the field, I couldnt possibly care any less what Wes Welker says about it. Execute on the field. If Welker and Gomer do a better job executing their game plan, we will lose Sunday no matter what anybody said about it beforehand, or whether or not it was "bulletin board material". A lot of cocky players who ran their mouth more than this have ended up winning because they took their crap to the field. I want to see success ON THE FIELD Sunday. No excuses, I want victory.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It will be funny if he drops the ball that would end Broncos's season.

[/QUOTE]

That would be more hilarious than the "yellow bus - special needs" OVERSIZED helmet he wears now! Just being funny not trying to offend anyone with a handicapped family/friend member!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It will be funny if he drops the ball that would end Broncos's season.

[/QUOTE]

That would be more hilarious than the "yellow bus - special needs" OVERSIZED helmet he wears now! Just being funny not trying to offend anyone with a handicapped family/friend member!

[/QUOTE]

If you cant make fun of your fellow man, what CAN you make fun of?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Can't wait until the Broncos kick the Patriots butt's on Sunday and we can shut up the arrogant Patriots fans once again.

[/QUOTE]

I will be posting my daily Super Bowl diary on here Super Bowl week just to let the Pats fans know what they are missing.  You should join me on here.

[/QUOTE]

GFY

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to PaulLaCourse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I will be posting my daily Super Bowl diary on here Super Bowl week just to let the Pats fans know what they are missing.  You should join me on here.

[/QUOTE]

GFY

[/QUOTE] Since your team won't be there GFY yourself twice 83!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There are plenty of trolls on this board.  Some of them are classy enough to come back and face the music when they lose.  Please do the same next Monday.

[/QUOTE]

And when I win you be classy enough to tell me congratulations!

[/QUOTE]

You must be Wes, your grammar and literary skills are on par.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

The Patriots already have what they need to be motivated for this game and really don't need WW comments as motivation. The line has them as underdogs and love being just that. The entire ESPN panel of experts picked the Ravens over the Patriots and nothing motivates this team more than being disrespected. Let's hope ESPN does the same again.

Remember this is the team everyone was saying is one and done in the playoffs.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

psyched Welker is talking trash, keep putting logs on that fire guys!!! The Pats are fueled by this kind of shockjockery. 

To be fair Peyton played better than I expected him to last game. I'm going with Pats 38 Broncs 36 as Ghost shows his worth. :)

"And when I win you be classy enough to tell me congratulations!"

Sure, if you win. Just tell us what jersey number you will be wearing and how many plays you are involved with. 

Oh, that's right, you are just an Internet over-compensator. No congras will be due you no matter what happens. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dobson plays, Pats win. That's my guarantee.

Dobson doesn't play, game is a toss up.

[/QUOTE]

Dobson is a very good run blocker, I hope to see him , he does have speed and size

This game could be so sweet

[/QUOTE]

The way Allen made Jammer look like a fool, Dobson should have fun.

[/QUOTE]

no offense but Dobson better be happy with suiting up. I wouldnt expect him to "go off" on anyone. Last time we seen him he came up lame running a straight line. Relax

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts