Welker Guarantees Victory

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Welker Guarantees Victory

This kind of trash talk is usually a sign of fear. They use it to try and motivate themselves by making boasts that will force them to play desperately, lest they be humiliated from all their big talk.

And that can be effective. Problem is, they are going to desperate lengths because they need that motivation to overcome the real world deficiencies they know exist.

If you really have a win locked up, you don't have to say a f'n word about it. You just do it and move on. Butterfingers is just whistling through the graveyard.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

He also says "you know", as if it's pre-determined.  That's as much of a guarantee as it could be.

Anyone denying this is just not understanding the situation.

It's the kind of punk thing he always wanted to say, but couldn't because of BB.

Now he's on a team full of jerks starting with the Horseface in the front office and extending through the Horseface lined up behind center.

One big fat team full of world class jerks. WW is fitting in nicely.

Hell must be freezing over, because we agree.  I just don't get why anyone says anything.  It doesn't help and anyone claiming trash talk doesn't usually backfire, clearly never played sports.

I can think of numerous times playing competitive sports when some punk team was mouthing off before a game and it just raised the intensity level more, making the team more focused.

Absolutely. It's funny to me that some Pats fans don't remember our own Pats players in the dynasty era publicly acknowledging that they took note of trash talk during the week.

When you go out on a limb with your mouth, that can give you incentive to play even harder, because your mouth put you in a position to look like a complete fool.

In Butterfingers case, he may well be talking big to try and motivate himself not to drop a key ball or f up a key punt like he did last time.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:

It will be funny if he drops the ball that would end Broncos's season.

If you recall Denver's 2nd TD was a pass to Welker in the end zone to make it 14-0 and it was 3rd down.  They'd kicked a field goal w/o the catch.  He's not a tall guy and needed to jump about a foot and luckily it did not slip past his fingers.I would estimate he'd not catch that 3-4 times out of 10. The catch was tougher, in my opinion, than the one he dropped vs Giants that he'd caught 9 out of 10 times.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In response to 83's comment:

In response to PatsGoinDownNextWeek's comment:

Can't wait until the Broncos kick the Patriots butt's on Sunday and we can shut up the arrogant Patriots fans once again.

I will be posting my daily Super Bowl diary on here Super Bowl week just to let the Pats fans know what they are missing.  You should join me on here.

oh my god. I am now scared ! What do I do?

Maybe we should tell BB to not even bother going to Denver - if we are sure to lose...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Huh? You call this, or refer to it as a "guarante"?

Seems to me that if the Pats go out there and execute their gameplan the way that they can, they'd come away with a win too. If Brady said this, would you be chastizing him? 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

Belichick's plan is working perfectly.He already has Welker sabatoging the Broncos with providing bulliten board material for the Pats. 

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen."

Emperor Bel-patine

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1NEFAN2. Show 1NEFAN2's posts

In response to PatsGoinDownNextWeek's comment:

Can't wait until the Broncos kick the Patriots butt's on Sunday and we can shut up the arrogant Patriots fans once again.

The only one who is arrogant is you.  You came to a NE site.  Stay on your own site troll.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

This coiuld very well be the reason why BB let WW go-his mouth kept getting louder and louder? The guy started thinking he was bigger than the Team and we know how that works out for BB olayers - just ask Brandon Spikes in a couple weeks? You gotta know Welker wants this as bad as Mr. Manning-maybe so bad that they both play tight?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

It's hardly a guarantee, and for what it's worth Welker tried the same thing twice in NE and lost both games. 

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts