WELKER in the thick of it again.. His wifey calls out and dances all over Ray Lewis after the game!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: WELKER in the thick of it again.. His wifey calls out and dances all over Ray Lewis after the game!

YEH   i agree with her!!!! thuggs and suggs and ray ray  and pollard one the dirtest players in the league  the coach saying the hit on ridley was one of the best "tackles" he's ever seen!!!  hope his brother kicks his a s s in the sb

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: WELKER in the thick of it again.. His wifey calls out and dances all over Ray Lewis after the game!

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

YEH   i agree with her!!!! thuggs and suggs and ray ray  and pollard one the dirtest players in the league  the coach saying the hit on ridley was one of the best "tackles" he's ever seen!!!  hope his brother kicks his a s s in the sb

Agree gamer...  Hate the rayvens even more now if it is possible.  pollard should get a dose of his own medicine pretty soon.  Maybe moss can do the noble thing and crackback pollards knees so he can't walk let alone hurt another player. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

The guy got away with murder but the good ole NFL let him play football anyways....hopefully the 49ers roll all over the thugs of Baltimore.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

A lot of hate brewing on this thread.....not good

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

http://pepperonsports.tumblr.com/post/41144842046/anna-welker-apologizes-for-negative-comments-about-ray

on her facebook page...

Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis‘ Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!

well she's no Mensa member....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

This is actually pretty funny.  The truth hurts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

So the Contrarian has reinvented itself? God help us...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Fault her for telling the truth?  Look at it, kind of pathetic the NFL has put this guy in the spotlight.  I'm pretty sure the families Lewis paid of with hush money agrees with her to.  Of course they can't say anything due to the legal documents they signed to remain silent!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Fault her for telling the truth?  Look at it, kind of pathetic the NFL has put this guy in the spotlight.  I'm pretty sure the families Lewis paid of with hush money agrees with her to.  Of course they can't say anything due to the legal documents they signed to remain silent!

first of, the LOVER sees instantly how the ray has influenced others. comartie has like 10 kids with 8 different women. with role models like ray, any wonder that 75% of african -american kids are born out of wedlock? i mean, where's the shame? tb lets not forget channeled his inner ray with his first born, even split it after he had hit it with his woman (mis moynahan).. the outrage was permeable enough that he rebranded his image with Gizzy . no way would ray be ALLOWED to be a role model if he were of a different pigment.. i'll leave it at that!

when has he ever been called one? the celebration of him i see involves him as an all-time great having one last magical run and as a leader/heart and soul of a football team...i have never heard him called a "role model" ever even by his fans

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

first of, the LOVER sees instantly how the ray has influenced others. comartie has like 10 kids with 8 different women. with role models like ray, any wonder that 75% of african -american kids are born out of wedlock? i mean, where's the shame? tb lets not forget channeled his inner ray with his first born, even split it after he had hit it with his woman (mis moynahan).. the outrage was permeable enough that he rebranded his image with Gizzy . no way would ray be ALLOWED to be a role model if he were of a different pigment.. i'll leave it at that!

when has he ever been called one? the celebration of him i see involves him as an all-time great having one last magical run and as a leader/heart and soul of a football team...i have never heard him called a "role model" ever even by his fans

i live in baltimore and he's called a redemption and salvation role model all the time, ditto with nfl network, espn and so forth. they gush over how he takes young guys under his wing, contributes to the community and so forth. ray is branded as a ROLE MODEL off the field. heck, according to a recent poll done by all nfl players, he was called the top role model and most respected of all players. they all look up to him.. even peyton.. ray called him eery week while he was going thru his offseason issues. most of it was non-football related. ray has a ministry. in balt, he preaches every week (when free) at a local church. frankly i dont think he's a fraud, just about selective positivity.. like all of us, he's flawed. its a cultural and pigment difference issue. very sensitive.

well he seems to have made real changes and i hardly expect anything approaching a fair view of him on a pats board after a loss

as for welkers wife maybe she ought to take the same advice brandon jacobs gave mrs brady: shut up and look pretty

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

well he seems to have made real changes and i hardly expect anything approaching a fair view of him on a pats board after a loss

as for welkers wife maybe she ought to take the same advice brandon jacobs gave mrs brady: shut up and look pretty

Making life changes is all fine and dandy but it doesn't take away from the fact that he was involved in the murder of 2 people and served no time, admitted no guilt and paid his way out of it.  And ever since he is being flaunted around and spot lighted by the NFL as a wonderful story.  Give me a break!  This is a man who..... got away with murder! Literally!

Take a few minutes and read this and do some research before saying what a good guy Ray Lewis is.

http://clnsradio.com/2013/01/18/the-ray-lewis-murder-trial-timeline/

What is really amazing is nobody could find the suit that Ray Lewis wore that night.  

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

O.J and Lewis, two knifers that walked!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsMonkTime. Show ItsMonkTime's posts

Haha. _Somebody_ had to say it. She's right!

http://pepperonsports.tumblr.com/post/41144842046/anna-welker-apologizes-for-negative-comments-about-ray

on her facebook page...

Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis‘ Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

That is true TFB. Ray was given lesser charges for have lied to the police that night. Got him for obstruction of justice. His boys were acquitted because it was self defense and were attacked by the opposing group. Ray has given money to the families because of children involved. Unless anyone on this forum to physically see what materialized that night, then none of us really know what transpired that evening. My 2 sense. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from goosedaddy. Show goosedaddy's posts

like others have said, she's just telling the truth. Ray Lewis walked for at best covering up a murder. He was allowed to because he had the money to make a deal with the families. I'm very surprised that the NFL is going to let this 2 week build up be dominated by Ray Lewis coverage. If the talk doesnt turn to this story of murder then the NFL will have put the clamps on it. She said what should have been said, I haven't heard Mike and Mike or any of these other shows bring it up yet. They need to, or we'll know the word has been put out. BTW, hope the Ravens lose and Pollard is carried off the field in an ambulance

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

Cant find O'J's murder weapon nor can they find the suit covered with blood Ray Lewis wore that night. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

Cant find O'J's murder weapon nor can they find the suit covered with blood Ray Lewis wore that night. 

Cover up!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Making life changes is all fine and dandy but it doesn't take away from the fact that he was involved in the murder of 2 people and served no time, admitted no guilt and paid his way out of it.  And ever since he is being flaunted around and spot lighted by the NFL as a wonderful story.  Give me a break!  This is a man who..... got away with murder! Literally!

Take a few minutes and read this and do some research before saying what a good guy Ray Lewis is.

http://clnsradio.com/2013/01/18/the-ray-lewis-murder-trial-timeline/

What is really amazing is nobody could find the suit that Ray Lewis wore that night.  

show me where i called him a "good guy"...i said he changed and grew as a person and the man he is today is not who he once was, which i give him credit for-that's what i said