WELKER in the thick of it again.. His wifey calls out and dances all over Ray Lewis after the game!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: WELKER in the thick of it again.. His wifey calls out and dances all over Ray Lewis after the game!

On the field issues versus off field personal issues are two different things.  Within football, he is a worthy role model for his toughness and ability to get his team to rise up.  He was not known as anything but a great competitor, a worthy opponent.  Off the field, well, that is what Mrs. Welker is harping upon. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: WELKER in the thick of it again.. His wifey calls out and dances all over Ray Lewis after the game!

In response to 42AND46's comment:

now u got me caling him a "great" guy...better rephrase again TFB

This sentece .."well he seems to have made real changes" seems to imply that the changes he made has changed from bad guy to good guy.

and cold-blooded murderer? no ted bundy was a cold blooded murderer - if lewis directly killed anyone call him a stupid young punk/thug fine but not a cold blooded murderer

that's for hit men and serial killers and lifelong gangbangers

Well this is the only one we know of.  Maybe he covered up more!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Love It, She,s Right On The Money, Thug/Killer 4 Wives 6 Little Thugs, Someone  I Want My Grandchildren To Look Up To, Way To Go Mrs Welker....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

Love It, She,s Right On The Money, Thug/Killer 4 Wives 6 Little Thugs, Someone  I Want My Grandchildren To Look Up To, Way To Go Mrs Welker....

so his children are thugs? have proof or bias old man?

SUP Troll......

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

She apologized later on... She should probably research some of the Patriots. Talib shot at his sister's boyfriend and beat up a cab driver. I believe a certain QB has who throws passes to Welker has children with multiple women... Welcome to the NFL.

Sections
Shortcuts