WELKER in the thick of it again.. His wifey calls out and dances all over Ray Lewis after the game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: WELKER in the thick of it again.. His wifey calls out and dances all over Ray Lewis after the game!

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

http://pepperonsports.tumblr.com/post/41144842046/anna-welker-apologizes-for-negative-comments-about-ray

on her facebook page...

Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis‘ Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!

to be honest she sounds like a spoiled brat used to getting her way and shows her true nature when denied the goodies, like most pieces of a** who run in "rarified" air

there was no need to go this route, she could have said nothing or kept it to football...of course it plays well here but i think she ought to clam up and be a piece of T$A with no other talent or virtues in life who won the lottery by snagging a famous rich football player..

at least giselle is something and somebody

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: WELKER in the thick of it again.. His wifey calls out and dances all over Ray Lewis after the game!

In response to 42AND46's comment:

show me where i called him a "good guy"...i said he changed and grew as a person and the man he is today is not who he once was, which i give him credit for-that's what i said

Sorry!  Let me rephrase.... Take a few minutes and read this and do some research before you try to make it seem like Ray made changes from being a cold blooded killer into such a great guy!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Welkers wifey needs to shut her PIE HOLE! This is highly embarassing to Wes and i'm sure Bill does not appreciate it one bit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

well he seems to have made real changes and i hardly expect anything approaching a fair view of him on a pats board after a loss

as for welkers wife maybe she ought to take the same advice brandon jacobs gave mrs brady: shut up and look pretty

Making life changes is all fine and dandy but it doesn't take away from the fact that he was involved in the murder of 2 people and served no time, admitted no guilt and paid his way out of it.  And ever since he is being flaunted around and spot lighted by the NFL as a wonderful story.  Give me a break!  This is a man who..... got away with murder! Literally!

Take a few minutes and read this and do some research before saying what a good guy Ray Lewis is.

http://clnsradio.com/2013/01/18/the-ray-lewis-murder-trial-timeline/

What is really amazing is nobody could find the suit that Ray Lewis wore that night.  

show me where i called him a "good guy"...i said he changed and grew as a person and the man he is today is not who he once was, which i give him credit for-that's what i said

So because you say "he changed and grew as a person" the families should just forgive and forget?

who exactly are you to speak for the families or anyone else involved in this for that matter?

drop the soapbox and go play handball if ur bored

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Sorry!  Let me rephrase.... Take a few minutes and read this and do some research before you try to make it seem like Ray made changes from being a cold blooded killer into such a great guy!

now u got me caling him a "great" guy...better rephrase again TFB

and i know about the case, i have read about it...show me where i defended his actions that night-what i know of hem because unlike some others here i wasn't there that night

and cold-blooded murderer? no ted bundy was a cold blooded murderer - if lewis directly killed anyone call him a stupid young punk/thug fine but not a cold blooded murderer

that's for hit men and serial killers and lifelong gangbangers

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

On the field issues versus off field personal issues are two different things.  Within football, he is a worthy role model for his toughness and ability to get his team to rise up.  He was not known as anything but a great competitor, a worthy opponent.  Off the field, well, that is what Mrs. Welker is harping upon. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

On the field issues versus off field personal issues are two different things.  Within football, he is a worthy role model for his toughness and ability to get his team to rise up.  He was not known as anything but a great competitor, a worthy opponent.  Off the field, well, that is what Mrs. Welker is harping upon. 

mrs welker shouldnt have brought that into it, sounds like i described her above

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

now u got me caling him a "great" guy...better rephrase again TFB

This sentece .."well he seems to have made real changes" seems to imply that the changes he made has changed from bad guy to good guy.

and cold-blooded murderer? no ted bundy was a cold blooded murderer - if lewis directly killed anyone call him a stupid young punk/thug fine but not a cold blooded murderer

that's for hit men and serial killers and lifelong gangbangers

Well this is the only one we know of.  Maybe he covered up more!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

well he seems to have made real changes and i hardly expect anything approaching a fair view of him on a pats board after a loss

as for welkers wife maybe she ought to take the same advice brandon jacobs gave mrs brady: shut up and look pretty

Making life changes is all fine and dandy but it doesn't take away from the fact that he was involved in the murder of 2 people and served no time, admitted no guilt and paid his way out of it.  And ever since he is being flaunted around and spot lighted by the NFL as a wonderful story.  Give me a break!  This is a man who..... got away with murder! Literally!

Take a few minutes and read this and do some research before saying what a good guy Ray Lewis is.

http://clnsradio.com/2013/01/18/the-ray-lewis-murder-trial-timeline/

What is really amazing is nobody could find the suit that Ray Lewis wore that night.  

So because you say "he changed and grew as a person" the families should just forgive and forget?

who exactly are you to speak for the families or anyone else involved in this for that matter?

drop the soapbox and go play handball if ur bored

did i say i spoke for the families? Or do you have some sort of reading disability? I believe I phrased it in the form of a question but as usual you are just here to spam this board with your nonsense and drivel. By a vast margin you are the biggest loser and tool on BDC.

if ur gonna do something u gotta do it right!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Love It, She,s Right On The Money, Thug/Killer 4 Wives 6 Little Thugs, Someone  I Want My Grandchildren To Look Up To, Way To Go Mrs Welker....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

Love It, She,s Right On The Money, Thug/Killer 4 Wives 6 Little Thugs, Someone  I Want My Grandchildren To Look Up To, Way To Go Mrs Welker....

so his children are thugs? have proof or bias old man?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

SUP Troll......

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

U Suck Punk........

u sound like a thug-stay away from ur grandkids...and what kind of an old man say "sup"?

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

She apologized later on... She should probably research some of the Patriots. Talib shot at his sister's boyfriend and beat up a cab driver. I believe a certain QB has who throws passes to Welker has children with multiple women... Welcome to the NFL.

Sections
Shortcuts