Welker injured, done for season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Welker injured, done for season

Does NOT look good...We are in trouble next week!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Re: Welker????

Yup, this is truly bad. We'll still win next week, but that's it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

welker is done.....................bb rolled the dice again....................

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

no good

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RandyMossinThem. Show RandyMossinThem's posts

Look we still got edelman he isnt welker but he really aint that bad and can fill in nicely 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Not good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

you can tell by Welker's reaction he is all done

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mauradis. Show mauradis's posts

Wasn't that Pollard near him when he got hurt?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

I'm betting it's a sprain not a tear. Still, not good. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

it happened on the first series, very rearly do we rest offensive players that early in the game... it was just bad luck.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefedsox. Show thefedsox's posts

At this point , they need to rest everyone. Without welker we need Julian Edelman to step up big time and no one else can get hurt!. He should let all the punts go today. They dont need to win the game at all.

I am not toally uncofident Edelman can't make that kind of leap in the playoffs if he's now truly healthy and confident about his arm. We saw some flashes. so we'll see.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

one and done

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

WHY is he in a MEANINGLESS game???????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VJR123. Show VJR123's posts

not good seeing a grown man cry on tv

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Hey it's football.  Brady is working Edelman and the TEs into the game. You need to be mentally tough and adjust.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Edelman seems to have hurt his elbow . . .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from clifford987. Show clifford987's posts

Now we have to finally open up this offence...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefedsox. Show thefedsox's posts

That was exactly what I wanted to see from Edelman. He is fast and learning how to use that in the nfl every week. Great moves, keep the faith!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Don't you kind of wish it could have been a hit that caused it rather than just a plant and cut on the field?  If it is any consolation, if he tore a ligament, I'll bet it was already partially torn.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

We are going to need that 4 headed monster at RB during the Playoffs if Welker is gone. They will have to hit TE's more and plug in Edelman. Man this is bad, I just hope that however slight a chance it is Welker is okay. If that is a tear involving several ligaments it will not only affect the playoffs but also next season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from yawkeyfan. Show yawkeyfan's posts

I never thought I hope an injury was "just an MCL"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

Time to go to running the ball

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Wow just wow. Just shows how ignorant BB has become. Welker is hurt and done. Patriots are done. Why are the stars playing in this game? Is Belichick an idiot?  This is not the Colts going for 16-0. We have nothing to gain from this game.  Just plain dumb. Thanks again Belichick.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Stinks we lost Welker, but you man up and play that's how you win playoff games. You don't play soft , patsy and safe with your backups if you want to win playoff games. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts