Welker injured, done for season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveFR. Show SteveFR's posts

Re: Welker????

Relax, Welker will be back in 2010  .... J-E-T-S  Jets Jets Jets .. 

signed by the Fireman

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sox148927. Show sox148927's posts

yeah, philly fans...there's a real classy bunch there i tell ya

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveFR. Show SteveFR's posts

I predict Dallas to defeat the Philly 42-20 today.  Philly always chokes just like they did vs the greatest team in baseball .. the NY Yankees.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

The road through the playoffs just got much harder, let's see what kind of fight this team has.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

First: 1/3/2010
    Last: 1/3/2010

Another phony fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from clifford987. Show clifford987's posts

Noweveryone is aware of true stupid fans, Fireman, Philly, and all of our fans that are crying about Welker.  Man up people

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fdhrc. Show fdhrc's posts

We're sad, but he should have played and Welker Jr is here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chargerspride. Show Chargerspride's posts

Sad that welker got injured, he is a good player/person. Wish you could say the same thing for your bleeping coach. What an Idiot! I hope his Ego has screwed the Pats for good this time!!! your time has passed, it's time for the San Diego SUPER CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go Blots

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveFR. Show SteveFR's posts

Clifford is a cheerleader.  I wonder what color panties she wears, LOL

J-E-T-S    ... Jets Jets Jets

The Fireman

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jzhiphop07. Show jzhiphop07's posts

With all the hits Welker has taken not only on his receptions but also punt returns and some kickoffs you'd think it would have been a pretty easy decision to sit him for this game. Obviously the game is not that important to them and any way you look at it , it has ended up as a huge mistake. Good luck to the Pats but without Welk I'd say things are pretty bleak. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsSoxfan401a. Show PatsSoxfan401a's posts

S3cks! But Edelman can come through...He looks really good and so does Hoyer!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Thanks BILL, once again(He still thinks he's the 2nd comming 2 GOD). I hope your happy now. nOT ONLY R WE FCKED this yr, but also next yr too(acl). THANKS BILL, I LOVE U...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Chargerspride  You should't be the one to talk about coaches. Yours is one of the reasons you choke every playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsSoxfan401a. Show PatsSoxfan401a's posts

funny to see to read trolls from other cities coming to a Boston site to post their Cr@p!

Get a life trolls!

Pats will adjust like they always do and find a way to win!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Crazy, fluke injury.  Could have happened first play of the playoff game next week.

Stop whining.  We don't even know the extent of the injury yet!

Team will be fine w/o welker. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nailz. Show Nailz's posts

Everyone who has said Welker shouldn't of been playing knows nothing about football.  Should he of taken the week off from practice too?  

Look back at the last 10 years and see how important being sharp and game ready is for the playoffs.  Sitting players is overrated...just ask the Colts.

Injuries happen.  Defense wins championships

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

APOLOGY to all Pats fans here - I did NOT intend this thread to be a draw to CLASSLESS Ahole trolls to come and GLOAT over an injury to a player.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Nailz - you are actually right about this.  If a hit had caused the injury, it would have been one thing, but it was a plant and cut that caused it. 

I am going to assume he had a partially torn acl already.  I think that plant and cut may have severed the rest of it or most of the rest of it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevfrost62. Show kevfrost62's posts

I knew when I saw Welker go down it was bad.  I also knew that the average sports fan would start saying a few different things.  The first being "why is he playing in a meaningless game" and the second being "see told you someone would get hurt".  Well folks let's understand one thing:  Football players play football.  Brady played, Moss is still playing, and Welker got hurt.  It could happen anytime any place.  It could happen in practice and could happen at the club.  I know, if he didn't play he wouldn't be hurt.  But I think everybody knew Belichick would play his starters.  Nobody complained in 2007 when we played all the starters in meaningless games.  Granted we were trying for undefeated greatness, but the Pats did sew up Home field thru-out weeks earlier and continued with all their starters.  I'm preparing to listen to all the yahoo's this week on the radio and on message boards.  Well get over it...it's football and stuff happens.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AGilday. Show AGilday's posts

This is a tough one...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Underdogg, when I saw you had posted on this thread I could only assume you were here to gloat. Instead I saw a classy and sensible post. Obviously this is a discouraging moment for Pats fans. Unfortunately, some Pats fans are not handling it well. They feel entitled to championships and whine like spoiled children when it looks like there are lots of good teams who could win and reasons why the Pats won't.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chargerspride. Show Chargerspride's posts

Hey Evil2009 you need to get your facts correct. #1 We choked under Shotenhiemer..not Norve. There is not a coach /team that can overcome having their #1 Running back, #1 Tight End, and their #1 QB either out due to major injuries, or reduced because of injuries.....u guys are about to find that out in a big way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Good luck with that!!!! Also the Pats are getting what they deserve, you dont cheat that long and not have carma catch up...GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

what's carma?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from debae. Show debae's posts

A bad blow to say the least... It didn't look good. Edelman can be a capable fill in and he is a clone of Welker. Moss and the other receivers have to step up. We have to be careful that Brady doesn't get hurt. Houston is going after him. That Pollard is a dirty player. we got to get him out of there.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

BTS - No one really wants to see players get hurt.  It is a good thing for Belichick that he was not hurt by a hit.  Welker is a great great player.  I just think that was an ACL.