Welker injured, done for season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Welker????

Hey, Chargerspride....   go back to your hole with that comment the "Pats are getting what they deserved.."  That is basically saying you are HAPPY with the Welker injury!!  Besides, please provide proof the Pats "cheated" that long, typical comment from a Pats hater who can't say anything else, and don't say they were "filming" since, as far as I know, film does not play in the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 27NYYchamps. Show 27NYYchamps's posts

Guess everyone can stop the debate about the colts sitting their players.  Looks like they were the smart team

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanNH. Show patsfanNH's posts

I dont know what the hell colts are achieving by the way they are playing the last 2 weeks. Today they are getting routed by the bills..Momentum matters. We have been here before. No one can replace Welker but we will find someone to get the job done....dont jump off the bandwagon guys...dont allow gasper or shaughnessy to make you think otherwise....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nailz. Show Nailz's posts

"Guess everyone can stop the debate about the colts sitting their players.  Looks like they were the smart team"

Not when they lose the 3rd game in a row and get bounced from the playoffs.  Didn't work for the Colts in the past and won't work for them now.

I wonder if the Colts are even going to practice.  It would be safer and they just rested.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

"He obviously had a partial tear of a ligament in his knee that finally blew out when he made a cut.  If he did not play today, he would have torn it in practice this week or during the first playoff game."

Come on.  Now you are making that kind of diagnosis from your living room? Stop.

Nothing is obvious - except that the Patriots are playing well today and Peyton Manning is a fairy.  Nothing else is obvious. 

Well...except that Favre is padding his stats like a no-class loser.  But nothing else is obvious. 

Well...except that Chargers fans are complete losers who will never see their team win a championship.

But Nothing else is obvious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chargerspride. Show Chargerspride's posts

Hey agcsbill, the proof is the league fining you cheater coach, and taking a draft pick from you... as far as being happy that Welker got injured. Not a chance,I just think it's funny that your coach's EGO got in the way..Also Welker was once a charger (nice move shottenheimer)I'd never wish ill will on a Charger.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

First: 1/3/2010
    Last: 1/3/2010

Leon you sad little bugboy. Got your Giants/Jets Super Bowl gear? I hear it's going pretty cheap these days.

NY Jets--41 Years and Counting

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Chargerspride  Nothing you post will change the fact that your Chargers are the poster boys for looks good on paper chokes in the playoffs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveydave. Show daveydave's posts

Let's see:
    a.)  Guaranteed 1st round home game - check
    b.)  QB who needs some rest - check
    c.)  Can't control who you play in the first round whether you win or not - check.
    d.)  Can control the health of your starters - check

BB failed all common sense and mathematical logic when he ignored the one variable he could have controlled; the health of his starters. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chargerspride. Show Chargerspride's posts

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!  Hey schumperersghost, Please, Please post that again on Febuary 7th say about 7:30 pm pst. you will get a laugh from me again....Final score Charger 38....NFC 20  We will be Champions.Eat it

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Wow.  you all stink.  we cant win without welker?  WHAT?!?!!? yes, he is a big deal. but NOT the end of the world.  the story of the patriots is the story of them doing what needed to be done when someone important got hurt.  GO PATS!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

What the f*ck is with all of the first-time posters showing up here.

G*F*Y's

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Chargerspride  How many years have we been hearing that from you chokers?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Nick Leon's here as well as all the other fans of loser teams

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nailz. Show Nailz's posts

Davedone- Right on man.  Defense wins championships.  Pats will only go as far as their defense will take them.  Elderman wil be a descent replacement for Welker.

It's unbelievable how stupid some of these posts(posters) are.  The veteran players will step up.  The season is NOT over.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

chargerspride,

I feel bad for you.  Most of us just have pity for people like you.

Your team won't come through AGAIN this year.  If they MAKE the AFC championship, I'd say you should BE HAPPY.

Do yourself a favor - go buy a West Division Champs shirt.

See you back here in February, @ss-Hat

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Hey Leon how about those Giants? They could have played for pride but apparently they don't have any

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Edelman:  9 receptions 95 yards.

Everyone needs to RELAX.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

Chargers suk and their fans are fair weather crybabies.

As for you new york mongoloids I bet half of you live in New Jersey

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Amazing.. a discussion started about Welker and it is almost as long as the game thread!!

Oh, and hey, Chargerspride.   I did not say the Pats WEREN'T punished for filming from an illegal location.  What no one has yet to show is how the filming aided the Pats and every fan outside of NE claims this "filming" is the reason for the Pats's success this decade.  Again, the knee jerk comment about the Pats to discredit their success.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Thank you. I needed a good laugh. That comment coming from a fan of the all-time choke team. Lost home playoff games, late season collapses, coaching blunders at end of season, etc. Chargers look great right now. Bet the ranc they win it all.

How many ranches have you lost over the years? You choke EVERY YEAR!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from foulline. Show foulline's posts

ACL.....HE'S DONE.. He'll never be the same! You can't make the cuts he does wearing a brace. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wille-B-Hartigan. Show Wille-B-Hartigan's posts

they arent going anywhere in the playoffs anyway.  Sory bill

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from debae. Show debae's posts

Defense???

Can anybody cover these guys? Wilhite is too small for Johnson. They continue to blow 4th Q leads... defense can't hold anybody after the offense gives them the lead.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chargerspride. Show Chargerspride's posts

Hey wcpatsfan,  speaking of the weather how is the weather in freezing New England? True there are alot of bandwangon riders, but there is to much to do in San Diego . we are not locked in our houses for 4 months out of the year. Also you are talking to a season ticket holder since 1980...don't think that is fairweather....i,ve been through more loosing seasons then winning ones, again not fairweather.

Sections
Shortcuts